PDA

View Full Version : Any Pua's On The South Coast?

Peter_rabbit
05-25-2006, 04:29 AM
Iv been reading alot of threads on this site, but it seems to me all the guys who are worthy of the PUA title live like 600000000 FOOKIN MILES AWAY!!!!
I live in portsmouth, please tell me someone, somewhere on the South Coast knows the game well enough to teach me a thew more thins and help me get the field practisce i need!
ALL OF YA READING THIS, I WANNA GET A SOUTHCOAST GROUP UP AND RUNNIN AS IT SEEMS TO ME THERE AINT ALOT OF ACTIVITY DOWN HERE. IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM THAN REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME!! NOW

mecury
05-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Peter Rabbit,
I agree with you about getting something together for the south coast, there is too much opportunity down here not too. Me and my wing are both from the Bournemouth area and could do with some company if you can help us/ we help you etc. We have found that there can be some nobs out there practicing PU..........and eventually being more concerned with making themselves look better rather than offering advice and guidance.
Anyway, we are looking for a night out in southampton soon.....what do you think? (And lets not get too crazy with the invites, we've recently seen the results of too many cooks spoiling the broth and it aint pretty)
Anyway, stay lucky

truegrit
08-19-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi guys
interested in getting something up and running in the Bournemouth area, too easy mate!!
get in touch!!

King
08-19-2006, 07:02 AM
MIGHT be going to portsmouth tonight
anyone around?

Peter_rabbit
08-21-2006, 06:11 AM
u kno im always game.
If you cant afford to contact me prank me and il ring u back.
Bin a heavy week of clubbin 4 me, bin out 6 days in a row.
Got some good results tho
One love

LooseMorals
08-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi guys
interested in getting something up and running in the Bournemouth area, too easy mate!!
get in touch!!
nice one moosh, lets hook up sometime. i'm 32 and live in Charminster Bmth ;) , and been finding hard to find someone in my age group into this, in the area.