PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Montreal Wings/Friends

the_only_apple
05-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi guys and gals, How you doing?

I am looking for a wing and some awesome friends to chillout in lovely Montreal. I am new to this city, but good skill levels in other cities and all around the world. Give me a shout if you like to hangout, or go out every night hehe....I dont know much french but learning.

the_sLiDe
05-18-2010, 05:51 AM
Hey man, I live in montreal and am available (sorta - 2 summer classes). PM me.

ayonscorp
05-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Hey man I'm going to be coming down to Montreal for a week around the beginning of June or ending of May not sure yet but yea I'll give you a shout for sure. Maybe we can all explore the beauty of the city and the women LOL. So definitely give me a holler in my PM or if you want I could send you guys my info as well.

the_only_apple
05-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey guys, forgot my email address:

the_only_apple @ yahoo.com

adrevel
06-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey! I'm also looking for wings in MTL cause I'm tired of trying to game with my friends around. I get too comfortable sitting with them and don't approach!

Grand Prix weekend is coming up which means tons of people will be in Montreal from out of town. If anyone wants to hit that up, send me a PM!

IceMan101
06-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Hi guys and gals, How you doing?

I am looking for a wing and some awesome friends to chillout in lovely Montreal. I am new to this city, but good skill levels in other cities and all around the world. Give me a shout if you like to hangout, or go out every night hehe....I dont know much french but learning.

I'm in Montreal during the week and would not mind checking out the scene. So far I fund the place to be one of the best!!!

Ping me if anyone is interested.

BrownDoc
06-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey I actually go to college in a small rural ass town in northern new york and am about 1.5 hrs from montreal. I would really like to come there and try to game with people because im pretty new to this.

EffortlessJD
07-05-2010, 03:00 AM
hey, me and a couple friends are here in montreal for the month of july. were all poker players for the most part and dont know a ton of people in this city, so were looking for some cool people who are into wheeling and who just like to party in general.

pm me if yall wanna meet up, were renting out a sick spot in downtown st catherine

Jordan

LeXapr0
07-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey guys, any of you going out tonight? I live in mtl and I'm bored out of my mind right now. I'd be up for going sarging and stuff. Pm me :)

the_only_apple
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
bump, if you are 25 plus email me, or pm me, i need some wings, i constantly find myself with 3-4 girls and their friends wants to hookup, i can't handle 4 so need a wing. I helps if you are good looking and have some decent skills like me. Only if i had my wings from my hometown....

lesaint
08-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey guys I've been in Montreal for about a month now and I was looking for some people to go sarging with. I'm still pretty new to pua and it'd be great to get somebody to game with. PM me :D