PDA

View Full Version : Car as DHV

Destiny
05-24-2006, 05:34 AM
ive jst turned 18. been in the game for a few months. going well gaming alot of girls, can't complain. anyway so at my high school ive jst got my new car. its a hotted up car compared to everyone elces and all the girl want rides and stuff so how do i take advantage and what topics should arse when trying in getting alittle extra that just petrol money ;) but also hide these action from my F buddy in the mean time.
Destiny.

rangler
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Ass, grass, or gas, nobody rides for free.

Iceman
05-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Haha. ^^^^^^ :D
But seriously, a car is not DHV. Don't show it off. All it says is "look at me I have a big penis, please believe me"
All the jocks show off their cars. Sure, they get laid, but not as much as Mystery Method students can get laid.
Use the car as transport to get yourself or yourself and a girl from one place to another, nothing more.
You want to be unique, not the same as every other jock.

rangler
05-24-2006, 07:47 PM
^^^^ Yes. Joking aside. Don't show off your car, your a tool if you do. Being able to drive is a great thing, simply because it facilitates your travel, and everything else that entails. The nicer your car is the less you should show it off. It shows your value is bigger than the car's, not the other way around. IMO

Satyre
05-25-2006, 11:04 AM
I half/agree with the above. A car is not a DHV, but on the other hand, not having a car might be a big DLV. You need to capable of getting around. Being dependent on your parents is kinda lame.

IamCloud
05-25-2006, 01:30 PM
True but it depends on where you live also. For instance public transportation here is faster then trafic and for free when your a student.
<3

TimothyExpress
05-25-2006, 08:08 PM
I show off my cool red bicycle, helmet optional ;)

TrueStory
05-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Guys,
we are talking about high school here! It's a little different.... They want guys who are social proofed.
in high school it was all about being cool. Whatever got you there. Car? Football? being a Jock? Rich parents? Wild parties?... it doesn't matter. Girls always wanted a guy who was popular.
older women still want guy who is popular but in a different way.
Guy who get's social proof from bar owners. Guy who gets social proof from people higher on social ladder. Guy who owns a company and is a leader. Guy who has his shit together (and yes i do mean, he has a nice house, decent car and has good style)
This is outergame in a way.
to Destiny, car is a peacock and nothing more. It's just an excuse for a girl to talk to him.
Besides, there is no better isolation technique then taking girl for a ride.
Yes, Destiny, without bragging you can use your car as a DHV. But don't think that your car will get your laid. you still have to run the game. But hey...
.....you are peacocking.

Destiny
05-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Kool. yeah get ur drift.
no dramas. ill just gonna keep it cool calm and relaxed.
Thx guys

LIBERTARIAN
05-26-2006, 12:41 AM
little girls think a car is a dhv. its attractive to them. flaunting your car just reinforces the fact you DO have a small penis no matter what age you are. bear this in mind...
women are like a fine wine...the more mature they are the beter they are
however....if its too old it tastes like piss! LOL!
I bet you got subwoffers and fuck know what else in the car...DLV.
If you want to peacock your car...get fluffy dice.
LIBERTARIAN

Destiny
05-26-2006, 12:47 AM
as long as ur not up ur self (and im not) about having a car well they won't think ur a complete ass.
lol. and thoes dice are so 60's. subbies are the new dice by the way.

Zero_Game
05-26-2006, 12:48 AM
You're deluding yourself if you don't think a car is a DHV. Ofcourse a car alone won't get you laid. A cool car coupled with PUA skills will only help you. Like any DHV, if you have a nice car you don't brag about it or try to show it off, you just appreciate finer things, like nice clothes.
If you are in highschool a nice car can be powerful. I remember when I was in High school some guy or girl would get a car and if it was cool it would be all over the school. "Did you see ____ new car?" Like it's been said if you try to show it off or brag about it you look like a tool.

Destiny
05-26-2006, 12:52 AM
You're deluding yourself if you don't think a car is a DHV. Ofcourse a car alone won't get you laid. A cool car coupled with PUA skills will only help you. Like any DHV, if you have a nice car you don't brag about it or try to show it off, you just appreciate finer things, like nice clothes.
If you are in highschool a nice car can be powerful. I remember when I was in High school some guy or girl would get a car and if it was cool it would be all over the school. "Did you see ____ new car?" Like it's been said if you try to show it off or brag about it you look like a tool.
egg-xactly.

Vincent Chase
05-30-2006, 09:01 AM
A car can be a powerful tool, it can give the impression of wealth which will translate to a higher chance of "Survival" in a woman's mind.
Having a bad car isn't going to hurt you significantly, having a good one isn't going to help you significantly, but they both DO hurt and help you.
The people that are telling you that a car isn't a DHV are naive, it is, or at least can be. Think of in these hypothetical terms, you roll up in a Ugo and I roll up in Bentley, whose going to have an easier time getting into sets?
If you have a nice, nice car you might want to do what my good friend Tristan does, he's got a souped-up import that he takes into this car show every months to show off the new work he's done on it, he'll invite chicks to his house get them to clean it, drive down to the show and get a shit ton of accolades, you don't have to brag about your car.... other folks will do it for you.
Do not erase your vehicle from your mind as a tool but do not rely on it in any way, it's one extra brick not the house, hell it doesn't even have to be part of the structure. I don't have a car, I usually have my girls drive me around places!
I hope this coupled with what the previous writers have said helps you put into perspective how you can manipulate your car to your advantage, in some way. But one more thing really quick, take care of your car, just like a stain on your shirt IS a DLV so bug's all over the windshield and a film of dust.
Cheers

TheChaos
05-31-2006, 12:33 PM
And don't do like posers want to do: peacock the car and the owner doesn't fit to the cars. A car that is congruent to your personality is way-too-cool an d can be a great DHV, but before the car, think about yourself