PDA

View Full Version : NYC AFCs on a mission, Join us!

afcneedshelplol
04-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Hey guys, me and a friend are looking to get into pick up, we live in Queens but we're thinking the city is the best place to work on our game.
If you live in the 5 boroughs and want to join us send me a PM.
We find that going out in a group, even if only to split up and meet up later to discuss results, just gives us that extra drive and motivation that we need to do approaches and gain field experience.
We're pretty much total AFCs, but we're cool :=)
We're both 19, we don't care what your age is haha but it'd be cool if you were around there too.

Kir Diesel
04-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Manhattan is going to be your best bet... Its going to be hard to get into places since both you guys are 19 but since your both brand new to the game i would suggest Webster Hall as a starting ground.

Its heavy dancefloor game with not so much emphasis on talking.

afcneedshelplol
04-19-2010, 05:25 AM
Hey kir, thanks for the tip. Yeah the city is definitely the place to be, lots of moving sets, beautiful girls, pretty intimidating for us AFCs =/

Webster Hall sounds good but we have no idea how to dance yet alone how "dancefloor game" works

Kir Diesel
04-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Everyone has to start somewhere!

I would say you can start with more talking/bar game but like i said you guys are too young for anything except for major clubs like Pacha or Webster Hall which like i said are heavy dancefloor game places.

Go there and see whats going on... report back with any questions and ill try to help you guys out.

Maybe ill drop you guys a line if ever go back there one of these days. I can be found there once every couple of months id say.

afcneedshelplol
04-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Haha I feel you man.. The thought of a bunch of hot dancing chicks just fucks with my head, I have no idea where to start. But I guess we won't know until we try.
We were definitely thinking about checking out Pacha. So we'll see what's up over there.

Thanks for the guidance, and yea definitely look us up if you're ever in NYC

Also to all you other APUAs out here in NYC, we might be getting some sarging going as soon as this weekend, so shoot me a PM and I'll keep you updated.

venom0088
04-25-2010, 09:31 AM
whats the deal, i left you with my # , and you guys didnt hit me up. I actually had a crazy party going on in my house.. so you wouldnt even have to worry about any rules..

rico896
08-26-2010, 06:25 PM
i recently bought london soul's day-time dating..if anyone is interested in being a wing-man contact me 347-891-5363. I know about the game for about 3 years now and maybe we can learn from each other

pcl81
09-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Guys interested in more nyc wings as well. I took Future's bootcamp about two weeks ago and things have been going well since then. Let me know if anyone wants to get together. I am pretty down to earth and I don't care about age/race/etc. Pm me if interested.