PDA

View Full Version : Grounding for the young guys

sopio
05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
Sup boys? Alright if someone could help me out with this I've been trying to think about a grounding routine to use during comfort that shows something to her that I'm passionate about but I just can't think of anything to use to ground her to my reality since im so young and don't have too much real-world experience.
If you guys could help me out with maybe some examples that would be prime. Thanks

Satyre
05-22-2006, 07:33 PM
Firstly, What do you want to be when you grow up?, for a career?

sopio
05-22-2006, 07:37 PM
I want to be a lawyer, there just doesnt realy seem to be anything exciting about it that a girl would be interested in. The main reason i want to be a lawyer is because my dads a lawyer.

Lyncho
05-23-2006, 03:06 AM
"Yeah, I'd love to be a lawyer. My Dad's one and it seems great, he gets to fly all over the country meeting these high profile clients and being in the big cases, it seems like something I could really enjoy, you know? Plus sometimes you just get the feeling that maybe you made a big difference in someone's life. That's what I'd really love about it. Plus because my dad's a lawyer it would be something cool that we could bond over you know, discuss cases, give each other advice and maybe even go into business together. :) "
Something along those lines sounds good to me. Incidentally, I want to be a lawyer as well. :)

goldengorilla
09-05-2006, 07:10 PM
"Yeah, I'd love to be a lawyer. My Dad's one and it seems great, he gets to fly all over the country meeting these high profile clients and being in the big cases, it seems like something I could really enjoy, you know? Plus sometimes you just get the feeling that maybe you made a big difference in someone's life. That's what I'd really love about it. Plus because my dad's a lawyer it would be something cool that we could bond over you know, discuss cases, give each other advice and maybe even go into business together. :) "
Something along those lines sounds good to me. Incidentally, I want to be a lawyer as well. :)
When you say this is a good grounding routine, that means it really makes her attracted to you or what? what is a grounding routine designed to do?

Libertine101
09-06-2006, 08:05 AM
read the classic article on groundling in the Classic Writing Forum under Mystery.
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86
But i think it's supposed to relate to your targets identity so that you can show her where your coming from and how your past shaped you. It's kinda a rapport builder to an extent.
Just a thought. feel free to correct me.