PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Dubai ...

THE LION
05-20-2006, 07:01 AM
contact me if you are from Dubai
Music_c_dubai@hotmail.com

Teknology
05-22-2006, 07:11 AM
Shiiit... I am chillin' here in Bahrain...But Dubai...Damn them Chicks and Chickens be crawling at you like night bugs...Fo Reeel...

gorgeous george
05-22-2006, 07:48 AM
i've been there couple of times(last time was like 3months) and i've never thought it's possible to sarge in dubai :eek:
can you tell me any cool places(i.e. "target rich locations") in dubai?i may go there soon again :)
p.s. philipino girls don't count..it's more like pimping

Teknology
05-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Yo... In Dubai forget about the Night life and be more into Daylight Game... Check the Week Ends Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Dubai is a good place to target tourists... If you looking for REAL..REAAL....I mean reeeel SARGING... Yo....Check Kuwait...OoOh my God...Them chicks are chilling like them local Monaco ladies in 50 Cent Video "Window Shopper"...Yo...Fast cars and fashion...And they will haunt you down if you pimping like WOOO...Through some tight gear like Phat Farms and Timbos...And you will be chased,picked up and raped...lol...They really respect and looove BAD BOYZZZZ...Holla
Teknowledgeee

Simultaneous
05-23-2006, 01:03 AM
Never been to Kuwait but never had any trouble with girls in Dubai at all, night or day.
You have be a bit more discreet and keep away from local women but otherwise it's the same as anywhere else...with all the different cultures though it can be hard to make yourself understood even when speaking the same language.

LIBERTARIAN
05-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Dubai is a beautiful place, in places. I must admit its absence of culture exept for the local bedawins. And that isnt 'BREDWINS' technolllllllllooololollgy! Dubai is a relativley new city, or emarate. But its action packed with things to do. There is an obvious mis-conception that alchole consuption is banned in the UAE...this is mainly derived from the saudis principles, however i can assure dubai is no means alchole free. The bars and restraunts are to be rivaled anywhere else in the world, like wise are the women. You have all nationalities that congregate in dubai due to its easy living life style. I cannot really comment on local kuwiat women. however the women iv seem chase GANGSTA! rappers! or what-ever, personally dont rate over a 3. Each to there own though. How long have you lived in Dubai? I'v travelled to and from the UK since i was a small boy so iv seen it emerge out the sand! so to speak.
LIBERTARIAN

Teknology
05-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Well...I am a Bahraini from a Sudanese Background half and half as they say... Speaking about Dubai...been there tooo many times Killa...for reeeaal... Yo...Gotta check Bahrain and Kuwait for more classy women...That are good for friendship and getting jiigy to put that rabbit in the hole..lol..:p ... Yo... If there's a PUA who would make it in G.C.C....Other dimensions would open to start other communities on other planets...For reeaall.....:cool:

THE LION
06-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Dubaaaaaaaaaai ......
Check this link out .. if you haven't yet.
www.stylelife.com
It is Cooooool ...
See you guys there too ...

THE LION
06-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Guys ....
The Tao of Steve (2000)
Great movie for PUA's .. a must watch movie if you haven't yet.

ICMo
07-16-2006, 02:36 PM
I'm a new comer in the PUA community, currently in Dubai, spend summers and winters here and the rest of the time in the U.S. ...
I've been sarging here a couple of times so far and there is definetly a lot of potential, forget all the other shit you've heard, dubai has a lot to offer you just need to know how and where...
if any of you guys are looking for an ambitious wing who knows his way around town, holla back..

THE LION
07-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Congragukations Guy .... yesterday .. was a cool day in Dubai ... 4 guys from the community were putting a club on fire Sarging .. . Me (Lion), Hatex, Corvette and Mothepro .... We opened more than 13 sets in the club ... Mothepro got a kiss and number close ... Cool bro .. keep it up ...

LIBERTARIAN
07-20-2006, 03:09 AM
Congragukations Guy .... yesterday .. was a cool day in Dubai ... 4 guys from the community were putting a club on fire Sarging .. . Me (Lion), Hatex, Corvette and Mothepro .... We opened more than 13 sets in the club ... Mothepro got a kiss and number close ... Cool bro .. keep it up ...
Looks like theres a crew in Dubai! FR the night Lion! To the new commers...watch this space!
LIBERTARIAN

ICMo
07-21-2006, 02:04 PM
I finally had the privelage of meeting Libertarian last night outside Double Decker (albeit, it was very short lived). Anywho, Lion, Hatex and Corvette joined me shortly but our venue changed to our previous hotspot: Lotus1. Hatex got me through the back door (he knew the bouncer there, cause at the front they were rejecting most with the "couples only" rule). From 1am to 3am me and Hatex worked the entire room, and at one point I was simultaneously working three different sets ;) . It was definetly a successful night, if interested, ask me for details as i'm currently not in the mood for posting long articles..
but here's the bottom line: We have a solid PUA community building up in Dubai and no matter what you knew about Dubai (i mean, i certainly had a different view point before), sarging here yields success almost everytime! you just gotta know when, where and how, and i think we have that figured out now...so if ur new to Dubai, need help picking up women, need a wingman/wingmen, or just wanna meet up and see what we have to offer, simply shoot us an email:
mine: mohthepro@hotmail.com
:cool:
[ I. C. Mocha]
your local Dubai PUA

THE LION
07-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Hay .. guys ... there is an event (party) happening in one of the big clubs in Abu Dhabi on 27/07/2006, i have already added Lebirtain, Hatex, IceCoolMocha and corvette's name on the guest list, anyone else wants to join for the event from the U.A.E., send me your name, emails address and contact Number on my email... i will be calling you guys before the event in ragrd with the details ....
;)

lonelywarrior
07-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Ice cool mocha
I will be travelling to dubai in October of this year, and would like meet PUAs like yourself, who can show me where is the best places to pick expats up from. Is there anyothers like yourself. I am an Australian from Sydney relocating for some business for awhile.
Later
LonelyWarrior:)

ICMo
07-25-2006, 11:55 PM
Ice cool mocha
I will be travelling to dubai in October of this year, and would like meet PUAs like yourself, who can show me where is the best places to pick expats up from. Is there anyothers like yourself. I am an Australian from Sydney relocating for some business for awhile.
Later
LonelyWarrior:)
Yo LonelyWarrior,
glad to hear you're coming to Dubai, in fact, me and Libertarian were sarging on some chicks last night who were with a bunch of aussies, i remember telling them i wanted a koala bear for my room :p Anywho, I personally won't be here in october, but that shouldn't matter, just get in touch with Lion, Libertarian and the rest of the crew and they'll sort you out. For more specific information on what/how/where, feel free to email me (mohthepro@hotmail.com)
- I.C. Mocha

ICMo
07-28-2006, 01:34 AM
So, i've officially been out sarging maybe 4-5 times now. Funny thing is, the last couple of times i was out, it was insane! I mean, k-closses, numbers, running multiple sets succesffuly, etc... But the last couple of times i've been out, things have become a little stagnant for some reason. So the first slow night i chose to ignore the shortcomings because, well, it's a game right? you win some, you lose some. But last night it happened again, me and Libertarian hit up four different venues and we opened several great sets, but things just didn't take off. At first, i figured it was Thursday-Night-Syndrome (everyone's out thu night, especially the guys and the ratios are screwed up so bitch shields are up on max power), but that wasn't a legit excuse because i've surely sarged well the previous thu night... So anyway, needless to say, last night was an educational experience. Me and Libertarian recapped on the night before we went home and noted some points that I shall post up later sometime as a list of general rules to follow when sarging in Dubai. In conclusion, we decided we need to return to our original methodology, reboot our energy, learn new stuff, and come back with a vengence. So our next night out will probably be sat or sun, expect a FR then...
also, Lion and his buddies were at some gig in Abu Dhabi last nite, still awaiting a FR on that, hope it went well ;)

Corvette
08-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Here i JOIN the CLUB .. :D

ICMo
08-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Most FRs are about 'winning' the game, but i believe it's only fair if i share with you an interesting story on how I lost the game one night, and the lessons I learnt from it.
Tue night:
Me, lion and corvette end up going to scarlett's (we left lotus1 cause it lacked prospects). I re-opened a couple of girls i'd seen before and my energy levels bounced back. It was past 1am and it was slim-pickings here too. Usually i never open a dancing set because girls don't wanna be bothered too much when they're zoned in to cheesy 80s music and bopping around. Anywho, with lack of options, i positioned myself near a group of 3 girls and 2 guys. One guy (hereafter reffered to as Dude1, and ID will not be disclosed), was taking a picture of the other girls, so i asked him if he wanted to be in the group and i'd snap the picture, he simply looked at me, smiled and said "dude, i don't even know these girls". So i realized he's not that much of a threat and there were plenty of girls to share so maybe i should join forces. By this point, Lion and corvette had left because they weren't feeling it. Anywho, i retured to Dude1 and started to get to know him, turned out to be a real nice guy, and we go to know each other and he explained how he was targeting the "chick in white". I stepped away to the bar for a bit and noticed a girl (HB7, referred to as Target1 from now on) sitting there with a look on her face as if someone had died. I opened her up, but still didn't see a smile on her face. next thing i knew, she retreated to the back of the restaurant all by her self. I then returned to Dude1 and the group and to my surprise Target1 knew the girls in the group and came over to us, i played along as if me and Dude1 were friends to establish social value. Both guys and all 4 girls were real friendly. just when i thought my luck had run out the night took a twist. We stopped by the girls apartment, picked up their bikinis and went to Dude1's house to use the pool. I chilled there till 5am before i left (first to leave, had to be up early). The girls were all visiting dubai and were in town til sunday, so i figured i'd see them again. I made real good progress with Target1 and she even accredited me as being responsible for perking her up and making her happy (she was upset because of a recent breakup). I attempted an awkward k-close before i left but no success, anyway, no worries, i was gonna see them all again....
Thu:
The girls were staying on Shk Zayed with their friend (who's an Emirates chick), Dude1 invited me over and i stopped by the apartment. There were now 6 girls total (including all from tue night), and 2 more guys, one of them i will refer to as Dude2, and he was pretty good friends with Dude1. I dunno how long Dude2 and Target1 had known each other but i didn't consider him a threat. We all left and went to apartments at JBH. It was a fun night no doubt, and Target1's best friend kept trying to hook me up with her "she's single you know, real pretty, etc..." so i thought i had a chance, and considering no luck on tue night i wanted to take it a bit slow this time. But while i was playing it cool, Dude2 went in for the kill and before i could do much about it, they were making out at the bar. It was game over. i wasn't gonna stick around for no use (although i should have, there was MANY hot single chicks there, but i was put off). I said my byes to everyone, and when Target1 questioned me why i was leaving so soon i simply smiled and replied:
"game's over, i best be going, it was a pleasure knowing you and enjoy the rest of your stay in dubai". She knew exactly what i had said and had the "oh no" look on her face but it was too late and there was nothing anyone was going to do, i had fair and square played my cards wrong and lost my oppurtunity. Funny thing, it felt crap cause i lost. But unlike other situations, i wasn't gonna hold this against anyone, it was all fair play. Dude1 is a realy cool guy and i'll continue to be in touch with him and his friends, as for Target1 and her friends, i may never see them again so who cares.
morals of the story:
1. You can never lose in the field, even if u lose the game, learn from your mistakes and that's all that matters
2. Shifting gears at the right time is very important. Sticking around in 1st or 2nd gear and then attemping to high-rev it while crossing the redline and get your engine blown. I dunno how much sense that made to you guys, but the tempo and mood needs to change as you progress, you can't use openers all night long.
3. Be rational, a short-term visiting ho' is not nearly as worthy as a long-term dubai based pivot/pua/potential friend, so no need to be bitter at an amog who could later prove more useful if he's out-gamed you on one meaningless target.
hope you guys enjoyed that, and hopefully my next FR will be about me and AgentSumo. Since Libertarian has temporarily quit the game, i'm gonna meet up with AgentSumo for some field experience next week.
happy sarging everyone! :)

Mist
08-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Most FRs are about 'winning' the game, but i believe it's only fair if i share with you an interesting story on how I lost the game one night, and the lessons I learnt from it.
Tue night:
Me, lion and corvette end up going to scarlett's (we left lotus1 cause it lacked prospects). I re-opened a couple of girls i'd seen before and my energy levels bounced back. It was past 1am and it was slim-pickings here too. Usually i never open a dancing set because girls don't wanna be bothered too much when they're zoned in to cheesy 80s music and bopping around. Anywho, with lack of options, i positioned myself near a group of 3 girls and 2 guys. One guy (hereafter reffered to as Dude1, and ID will not be disclosed), was taking a picture of the other girls, so i asked him if he wanted to be in the group and i'd snap the picture, he simply looked at me, smiled and said "dude, i don't even know these girls". So i realized he's not that much of a threat and there were plenty of girls to share so maybe i should join forces. By this point, Lion and corvette had left because they weren't feeling it. Anywho, i retured to Dude1 and started to get to know him, turned out to be a real nice guy, and we go to know each other and he explained how he was targeting the "chick in white". I stepped away to the bar for a bit and noticed a girl (HB7, referred to as Target1 from now on) sitting there with a look on her face as if someone had died. I opened her up, but still didn't see a smile on her face. next thing i knew, she retreated to the back of the restaurant all by her self. I then returned to Dude1 and the group and to my surprise Target1 knew the girls in the group and came over to us, i played along as if me and Dude1 were friends to establish social value. Both guys and all 4 girls were real friendly. just when i thought my luck had run out the night took a twist. We stopped by the girls apartment, picked up their bikinis and went to Dude1's house to use the pool. I chilled there till 5am before i left (first to leave, had to be up early). The girls were all visiting dubai and were in town til sunday, so i figured i'd see them again. I made real good progress with Target1 and she even accredited me as being responsible for perking her up and making her happy (she was upset because of a recent breakup). I attempted an awkward k-close before i left but no success, anyway, no worries, i was gonna see them all again....
Thu:
The girls were staying on Shk Zayed with their friend (who's an Emirates chick), Dude1 invited me over and i stopped by the apartment. There were now 6 girls total (including all from tue night), and 2 more guys, one of them i will refer to as Dude2, and he was pretty good friends with Dude1. I dunno how long Dude2 and Target1 had known each other but i didn't consider him a threat. We all left and went to apartments at JBH. It was a fun night no doubt, and Target1's best friend kept trying to hook me up with her "she's single you know, real pretty, etc..." so i thought i had a chance, and considering no luck on tue night i wanted to take it a bit slow this time. But while i was playing it cool, Dude2 went in for the kill and before i could do much about it, they were making out at the bar. It was game over. i wasn't gonna stick around for no use (although i should have, there was MANY hot single chicks there, but i was put off). I said my byes to everyone, and when Target1 questioned me why i was leaving so soon i simply smiled and replied:
"game's over, i best be going, it was a pleasure knowing you and enjoy the rest of your stay in dubai". She knew exactly what i had said and had the "oh no" look on her face but it was too late and there was nothing anyone was going to do, i had fair and square played my cards wrong and lost my oppurtunity. Funny thing, it felt crap cause i lost. But unlike other situations, i wasn't gonna hold this against anyone, it was all fair play. Dude1 is a realy cool guy and i'll continue to be in touch with him and his friends, as for Target1 and her friends, i may never see them again so who cares.
morals of the story:
1. You can never lose in the field, even if u lose the game, learn from your mistakes and that's all that matters
2. Shifting gears at the right time is very important. Sticking around in 1st or 2nd gear and then attemping to high-rev it while crossing the redline and get your engine blown. I dunno how much sense that made to you guys, but the tempo and mood needs to change as you progress, you can't use openers all night long.
3. Be rational, a short-term visiting ho' is not nearly as worthy as a long-term dubai based pivot/pua/potential friend, so no need to be bitter at an amog who could later prove more useful if he's out-gamed you on one meaningless target.
hope you guys enjoyed that, and hopefully my next FR will be about me and AgentSumo. Since Libertarian has temporarily quit the game, i'm gonna meet up with AgentSumo for some field experience next week.
happy sarging everyone! :)
hey guys..stayed in dubai for couple of years..in american univerity..and probably ma first post ever...u playin it real cool..but u shud try and knw that there is a difference in talking and moving..i assume tha the other friend played u out with moves while u sat there playin it cool and givin him not much value..rather u shud have intrupted and shown ur dhv or maybe roleplayed ..anywz..amazingly...u will note this..girls in middleeast respond to this wayy easier than in any other country..and guys like us are rear..soo for the moral booost..wha i do is..bfre i jump in..i say to maslf..im sexy and im unique..u feel it...she/they feel it..
about openers..as u may notice..they are field tested with the probably hb10+ for dubai crowd tha u will see in a club..all im tellin u is..stick to these pointers by mystery..till u find ur own way..dont jump to conclusion too soon....and for this girl tha u lost..keep it in mind..and run alng and talk to 25-50 more girls..and for the record ..keep hopes high bro..cuz once u start steepin..there is no fucki turnin back..
happy sarging..hope i helped..btw..i mite pop up in dubai in a month maybe..i maslf am stuck in saudi for the time being..and ma game is goin down ..by doin nothin..nywz..cheers

ICMo
08-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Hey Mist, thank for your followup response, and i certainly agree with what you've said. Attitude is key and in a place like Dubai, guys like us are in short supply when contrasted against the typical cliche sleezy local breed:cool: . However, because of that their bitch sheilds are also very here by default and getting through that is the primary challenge. Anywho, you can't do much in Saudi, hehe, so best of luck to you as well when u return to Dubai and maybe sometime in the future we can meet up.
As for now, I have personally reached a point of stagnation. It started off with me k-closing on my first night out, repeating that on my second night out, and then it all went downhill from there (you notice the decline of success rate in my previous postings). I've been unable to figure out exactly what the causation was, but it definetly could be a mulitude of factors mainly personal loss of energy/enthusiasm (it's become very robotic), compatible wing support, ideal oppurtunities, etc... So in light of this, I'm officially taking time off, probably a couple of weeks or maybe even a month. Weirdly enough, this also coincides with my departure from Dubai next week. I'll be leaving Aug 23rd and will probably not return till mid December (by then hopefully I'll be back with a vengence!). In conclusion I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to the local PUA community and especially Lion, Libertarian, Corvette and Hatex, for showing me a good time and being true to the cause. I have one last obligation to meet up with AgentSumo whenever he finds time and that may result in one last time out sarging, other than that, last night was definetly the cap on this era of sarging.
Speaking of last night, I was quite ammused by an interesting reaction from some guys and i think you should consider this as a warning to be cautious with some people in Dubai as they love to start fights and men here are quite violent by nature. Anywho, here's the script:
[Me and James are standing by a group of people, one hot HB8 target and some other guys and girls]
Me (to one of the guys): Hey man, I got a question for you if you don't mind, if there's a guy who's got a girlfriend and she kisses another guy is that considered cheating?
Dude1 (acting disinterested and drunk): You should ask him (pointing to friend with girl), he's better at these questions.
Me: Ok sure (approaching new guy and ignoring girl) ... hey, i got a question, let's say there's a guy with a gf, and she goes out and kisses another guy....
Dude2 (cutting me off): what? which guy? who?
Me: I'm just saying, whatever random guy, me or let's say you, who's gf kisses a guy is that cheating?
Dude2 (now getting angry for no apparent reason except that his english was stinky and he thought I was offending him): Me? what? which girlfriend?
Me: buddy, there's no problem, i'm just asking a question....
Dude2: What problem? what's your PROBLEM!? (now stepping up ready to fight
(seeing this his friend reacts instantly as backup without even questioning what's wrong)
Dude3 (stepping up to me too): What's your problem! Huh!?
(so now the girls are pulling them back and i'm honestly VERY confused! i didn't say anything wrong, no profanity, no attitude, nothing, haha but they were ready to start...)
oh well, me and james walked away thinking WTF, but i was quite humored by how easy it can be to throw punches sometimes...
that's all for now folks, i hope you'll excuse my long and tedious posts ;) Until next time, happy sarging!

Simultaneous
08-16-2006, 02:09 AM
There are a lot of frustrated arseholes with low intelligence in Dubai - you can see that from the way people drive.
I generally never approach groups with more than one male over here as a rule...especially if they are not the same nationality as me - it's too easy to be misunderstood.

THE LION
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Guys .... Another Abu Dhabi event .... another day to rock Abu Dhabi by the great UAE's PUAs.....
To have your name on the guest list .... send me your name, email adress and contact No. on Music_c_dubai@hotmail.com
lets have fun and get out there and pick up chicks ....
:rolleyes:

The Bean
08-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Gday Lads,
I have just arrived in Dubai from Sydney, Australia. I have been here 8-9 time before but now it is on a more permanent basis.
I am new to the game, and my previous has been due to factors other than my style and technique. Anyway, most of my friends here are married and so I am in need of some wingmen.
In my nights on the town so far it seems to be a bit if a sausage sizzle (bloke fest) and I am unsure if I am going out to the wrong places. Or should I be trying it on at the bars as suggested instead of the clubs.
My number here is 050 652 5673 or email me at thebeanindubai@gmail.com if you are interested.

alexq2000
08-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey guys,
just moved into town. its been a blast so far, dont know what they put in the water here cause all the girls are smokin!
that being said, i am new to the game and need to start sarging. i havent even done the newbie misssion. I have some inner game issues that i need to handle, but hopefully that will be resolved soon. anyway, i would love to meet up with some experienced PUAs here who can show me the ropes and help build my game (or at least tell me what i am doing wrong).
PM me if you are interested in going out and having some fun..
Cheers.
Alex

Hypothetically
09-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh my! A thread for my city. Would be cool to get to know each other.

Flyguy2469
09-25-2011, 05:57 AM
I'm hoping to get a Job with emirates out there soon. I was curious if this area was PUA friendly. As an American, I have mixed feeling about it.

Hypothetically
09-25-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm hoping to get a Job with emirates out there soon. I was curious if this area was PUA friendly. As an American, I have mixed feeling about it.

It is common since you haven't been here or know much about it.

In Dubai 80% are Expats from all over the world, while only 20% are locals. It is an open minded city and pretty much everyone is open minded.

It is very PUA friendly except that there is a place and time for everything. Feel free to game girls anywhere but watch out for indecency in public streets for example.

However, in Clubs, Events, Social Gatherings, Concerts...etc. you can pretty much do anything.

Flyguy2469
09-30-2011, 04:48 PM
I spent a little time there once. All work... No play, so the I'm completely clueless to the social scene. If it all works out, and i end up there, I'll have to enjoy the city!

Flyguy2469
09-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Interview in january. Very eager

Je ne sais quoi
11-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Dubai/Abu Dhabi

Someone with class, education, and a good job required to go for well-bred 10s and 11s.
Experience not required.

PM me.

Cybix
11-13-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm in DXB, I live/work here, i'm 22.

Private message me if your down to sarge/chill. I'm American.

cAmmAc
02-17-2012, 04:25 AM
Just moved to Dubai - can't believe how many single, horny women are here! Hit me up if you wanna go for a sarge. I'm in JBR... cammac8@yahoo.com.au

kooper
02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi Friends,
I may be moving to Dubai soon, just wanted to know how the PUA scene is in Dubai, Also i am on the lookout for wingmen with whom maybe i can learn new stuff and open a lot of exotic sets in Dubai.
About me, i have done a lot of research on the PUA material by Neil Strauss and have been doing a little bit of gaming here and there in India

Would be looking forward to find like minded people and get into Sarging on the weekends as i will be working out of Ras al Khaimah.

Till then
cheers....

Flyguy2469
04-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Well my interview a bit over a year ago didn't go as planned. Luckily they had me back this year for another chance. I'm more confident about it this time. Depending on when they move mr out there, I'll be looking for some good PUAs/wingman to develop and hone my skills. What I did notice out there, when compared to my American culture, is that there are certainly "status" levels that are very important to all people. So image seems to be a very big player in the dating scene.

Anyways, I'm all about learning more, experiencing a new culture. I'm currently 31 and looking to join people of all ages for fun nights out on the town. Any new thoughts or insights would be very helpful. Once I get a confirmed date I'll be moving, I'll throw my contact info out here to meet some like-minded people. For now, please post here, or PM me

garthy
08-31-2012, 06:29 PM
hello everyone i live in dubai , contact me cuz id love to go out and sarge and meet with other puas
here is my number : 050-2301951

email : clever_boy77@hotmail.com

Flyguy2469
02-11-2013, 05:25 AM
Well second job interview didn't go as planned either. Lol. My entire interview class got shot down so I'm sure it was a company issue. But anyways, going to have to limit my Dubai time to leisure for now. If I get out there anytime soon, I'll hit you guys up.

fidato
06-15-2013, 03:23 AM
I am in Dubai and looking for a wingman..send me an email on dubaipua@yahoo.com if any one interested

amw_775
11-22-2013, 03:10 PM
:cool
Dubai/Abu Dhabi

Someone with class, education, and a good job required to go for well-bred 10s and 11s.
Experience not required.

PM me.

amw_775
11-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Newly joined the forum

Moved back to Dubai. Born and brought up here but lived around in DUbai / USA and India for a bit.
Have a solid base of friends here but unfortunately over the years all my friends are dating / married etc -- Hence going sarging with them aint gonna work.

Any intermediate wings interested in sarging PM me

NobleSavage
06-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Intermediate PUA here, been staying in Dubai for a month. Scored twice but I am looking to improve my tally and game. Any Dubai PUAs who can provide advice on night spots/day game etc?