PDA

View Full Version : Practical Joke

Mayo
05-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Prom is quickly approaching and I thought of a fun thing to do with my date. I'm not sure if it will elicit the reaction I'm looking for though.
I was gonna take her to this nice restaurant for dinner, to be traditional and romantic. My older friend is chauferring our car, so I don't have to worry about parking and driving.
My idea was to have him take us to 'dinner' at this place called Dick's Drive-in, which is cheap-ass fast food. He would park, and I would get out, have her get out, and go up to the window to order. After about a minute of giving the serious impression that we're eating at this lame drive-in, I tell her, "Ok, just kidding. Let's get to the real place."
I thought it would be humorous and unexpected, but my hesitation is that she would get into a sour mood and not find it humorous.
Mayo

Iceman
05-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Bit too detailed. If the girl is intelligent with a good sense of humour, you could pull this off. If she's just a bimbo it won't work though.

prodacal
05-18-2006, 05:06 PM
If the girl is intelligent with a good sense of humour, you could pull this off. If she's just a bimbo it won't work though. I agree. You might as well try it. Even if the girl hated it it would be a great story to tell your friends and might even get you more known with other guys. After going to the cheap fast food restuarant it will also really make her appreciate it more when you take her to the expensive one.
Go for it

Nox
05-19-2006, 09:41 AM
If she gets MAD at you, she was planning to tool you, so she's not worth it anyway. All she wanted was a expensive dinner at a fancy restaurant and be treated like a princess. Don't fall for that one dude. I hope this is not the case.
If she starts laughing or doesn't say anything, or any other reaction rather than getting mad, it means she either got the joke, OR she's attracted to you and willing to go though that just so you can be her date on prom.
Do it.