PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in Montreal

Jos
02-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Hi,

I am a 19 years old francophone but bilingual newbie. I would love to sarge in English and/or French.

I read The Game, Mystery Method, Magic Bullets and Revelation.

I am looking for pickup artists near, below or over my age in Montreal. I try to find wingmen to form a group of people interested in getting out during weekends, learning and having fun playing the game.:)

Newbie or not just reply to this threat or pm me.

Jos:cool:

Belenos
02-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Hi,

I am a 19 years old francophone but bilingual newbie. I would love to sarge in English and/or French.

I read The Game, Mystery Method, Magic Bullets and Revelation.

I am looking for pickup artists near, below or over my age in Montreal. I try to find wingmen to form a group of people interested in getting out during weekends, learning and having fun playing the game.:)

Newbie or not just reply to this threat or pm me.

Jos:cool:

Hey mate

Im 19 as well, trilingual (Armenian :P ) and live in Montreal

PM me your number please

TheMack

Mathieu
02-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey guys,

good to see other people from Montreal!

the_sLiDe
05-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Interested too, PM me. Also trilingual (Italian)

lesaint
08-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Hey guys, new to Montreal, and still pretty new to the game. looking for people to game with, pm me if interested

Eyes Wide Open
09-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Probably gonna see this in a few post, in town for 3 nights. Looking to check out the night life after I explore the city during the day time. Familiar with the game, haven't practiced it too much. Hit me up if you're interested. 714.686.7893

gabcop1
10-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Hello guys, I am also a newbie in PU.
Im 19 and live in montreal.
Leanred about the game a few months ago.
I am quite exited to try all the material i learned, but because of my current social circle, I have few friends who have the "guts" to sarge.

So im looking for wings, or just a group to hang out with and discuss PU, so I may one day be all that i can be.
I also want to be confident enough to be able to go solo-sarging.

I am quite good in french, english, spanish, romanian and a little german.
I am also available most days, because i only have 2 days of university.
I read The game, Get the girl (mehow), Magic bullets, DYD (DeAngelo)
I also saw every video from Style (The Anihilation Method) this was a big help.

So PM me, or email (gabcop1@hotmail.com if you guys want to go sargin together : )

f0rest
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey guys,

I'm also a newbie from MTL, 18 years old, speak mainly english but alright at french.
I've fairly new to PU but would love to get the chance to try out some game/chill and discuss.

Send me a PM if you guys are looking for another.