PDA

View Full Version : IOI's from chiks at school....need help?

porky
05-17-2006, 05:10 AM
Hey guys wonder if u can help me.....
I have never had ANY girlfriends at my school...and chiks never really liked me...but in the past few weeks iv been getting IOI's from soo many chiks...I honestly feel like they are all "after my meat" but heres my one problem...Im unable to actually talk to them and run rutines.....they are IN MY CLASS and cant really talk?
also at break...they are usually in their group of friends like 6 chiks etc......it will be very difficult to just go upto the group and tell her to follow me?
any suggestions?
peace-

Dragon
05-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Doing this quick, since I gotta bounce soon.

Hey guys wonder if u can help me.....
I have never had ANY girlfriends at my school...and chiks never really liked me...but in the past few weeks iv been getting IOI's from soo many chiks...I honestly feel like they are all "after my meat" but heres my one problem...Im unable to actually talk to them and run rutines.....they are IN MY CLASS and cant really talk?
Great your noticing IOIs, stop making excuses and just talk to them. Grab the bull by the horns! Don't think in routines, think in concepts. You won't get PU at all unless you get out of your comfort zone. Thats all what its about. A simple "What up" will do. No need to run high octane stuff all at the same time.. You are going see them again in class, spread it out.

also at break...they are usually in their group of friends like 6 chiks etc......it will be very difficult to just go upto the group and tell her to follow me?
any suggestions?
peace-
Not to be harsh but this is mental masterbation. Don't think whats going happen, go with the flow. This is your logical brain trying scare you off. Theres a line that appeals to me right here "Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river." Lao Tse. Be strong enough to go in, 3 second rule, ask them "What up" then flow and vibe with what they give you. Don't be outcome dependant, thats easier said than done. All I can say though is DO IT, even if you need to start in 1 sets, start talking then build yourself up to 6sets.
Before I bounce, I got a challenge for you. When your out in school or out go to at least 10 people a day and say "What up". ANYONE, grandma's, guys, ladies, etc. This is building social skills which will eventually give you confidence to run into long conversations. One step at a time. Give your results back if its improved or worsened your game.
Good Luck!

porky
05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
ok...thanks m8 :)
peace-

apg96
05-17-2006, 06:28 PM
as far as talking at school i find its easiest to start talking to them right when the bell rings. Walk n Talk, ur not outside yet so no one is in there groups for break or anything. Just talk, easiest topic is start about the class that u were just in, what they did yesterday if they have taken this test or even what they are up to this weekend.
Tell me how it works out.

jackm
05-18-2006, 02:35 AM
yea, you can also try to sit with her during a lesson :D, and startin conversation it would not be a problem ;).
all the best.

Confident
05-18-2006, 02:07 PM
you could sit next to her and just turn around and say :"wow this teacher is so boring, he should go clubbing..." or "wow this classroom need more entertainement (if everybody is kind of sleeping on their desk)" and then start doing a club/party music beat. Some natural did that in school, still can't imagine my teacher PU chicks :p