PDA

View Full Version : Orlando florida

Rock Sizzle
02-09-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm looking for all pua's, social artists, and single dudes to at least report to this thread and let me know that your here. I dont care how much experience you have -- if you would like to get out more and entertain the idea of talking to girls and having some friends to get 2gether with that have similar goals -- shoot me a line!

th3_cool
02-13-2010, 05:34 PM
wassup rock I'm interested in meeting some focused guys...h3nrylouis@gmail hit me up

Sent from my Htcclay FastTest using Tapatalk

benhindu
02-16-2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah man, I'm in the area and always looking to link up with like minded guys.

KennyBaby
02-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Not in the area but vacation there a lot... FYI if you don't go out a lot: The are tons of underage girls at the clubs, so be CAREFUL

HeroInFL
02-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Gentlemen,

Looking to get get a regular PUA get together downtown at least once a month. Would like to use the time to compare stories, notes, tips, and then put it to use in the field. I dont care if you are a n00b or a seasoned pro. Would just like to meet others in the area. Let me know if you have twitter and I will add you.

-Hero

th3_cool
03-01-2010, 05:48 AM
hero what's up add me @the_cool I'm looking for a solid day game wing that I can go out and destroy Orlando with.

Sent from my Htcclay FastTest G1 using Tapatalk

will03
03-15-2010, 05:47 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm so glad to find a community here in Orlando that shares the same interests as I do. I'm looking for people who understand those certain social dynamics and want to destroy this town (th3_cool, I like that comment)! lol

I'm 23, and I try to go out at least once a week. We do mostly downtown area. If anyone is interested to sarge, hit me up: wilku03@yahoo.com

Rock Sizzle
03-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Sorry to have neglected this thread. One of the big reasons guys in this community do not have success is because they do not get 2gether and take this on together and meet up and organize stuff. The reason for that is because we have busy lives and often we don't know eachother and it can take a lot to get everyone together. Once we do things go very well. The hard part is taking the steps to make it happen.

I am currently looking into relocating to the area. My goal is to be there by the end of this month (march 2010). I'm trying to find a good situation or a place with good logistics to a popular night venue.

For now I am a 50 minute commute away. I will be responding soon to all those who PM'd me regarding this soon. Forgive my absence, I have been battling a nasty cold/flu and am over it now and ready to get this show on the road.

Diamond_
03-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Hey,

I live in lakeland, which isn't too far from orlando, I am looking for some people to go out with a few times a month. I got into this in hopes of going out with some friends and enjoying picking up chicks but sadly all of my friends are too introvert to handle this stuff.

I am still new at this stuff, haven't had much in field experiance, so if your going out sometime and don't mind having a noob along for the ride send me a message. @jddiamond1 on twitter if you have one.

Also, I'm eighteen, so I don't mind being a DD if anyone needs it.

th3_cool
03-22-2010, 03:50 AM
contact CooL

gtalk- h3nrylouis@gmail
Twitter- the_cool
aim- phiya17
Facebook- h3nrylouis@gmail

day game Orlando free weekends mostly

benhindu
03-24-2010, 09:22 AM
What's the latest on this Rock?

Rock Sizzle
03-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey man while I am highly motivated and excellent at organizing events and helping guys with sticking points -- I in no way consider myself the sole responsible party in us getting together and joining up.

By all means take the reigns on this and run with it. I find it to be very difficult to get guys motivated to free up time and do approaches, which I find surprising and I am encouraged by the amount of guys who have responded to this thread and who have pm'd me. Gives me hope that we can get something going.

If you want to set up a meeting in Orlando then consider me there. Of course peoples schedules and things will have to be considered and we will have to try to set something up that is enough notice for people to try and make it. If weekends are best for you maybe we can work something out over pm.

th3_cool
03-26-2010, 11:46 AM
April 10th! that gives a great notice. guys check your schedules. open your schedules get back to me.

also we will be addressing any and all issues. so send any pressing issues to myself. I'm no mpua although I have great sources.

contact CooL @h3nrylouis@gmail.com

Roebucksy
03-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey guys, I'd be interested in meeting up sometime. I'm very out of practice though due to not being able to go out all that much over the past 1 1/2 years. (Iraq deployment which I just returned home from and a very busy schedule prior to that) I've never been really experienced or anything, but I do know a few things, although like I said, I'm pretty out of it and prob would sink more than swim at this point haha. I'll just consider myself a noob for now and hopefully can pick up again rather quickly. Don't know squat about day game though, as I've never really tried it out, but certainly willing to learn.

So yeah, sounds great to be able to meet up with some guys with similar goals to practice, and also to hopefully just make some cool new friends. Unfortunately I can't make the 10th as I'm busy all weekend with Marine crap but look forward to meeting up at some point.

\Epic/
04-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey guys Im looking for a wingman or aspiring pua in Orlando. Ive been to a bootcamp and understand the concepts. Newbe or Master, it doesnt matter, just looking for someone that wants to have fun and help improve each others game. You need to be at least 21. Hit me up at Myspace.com/On1wheel247

Rock Sizzle
04-05-2010, 04:27 AM
Guys PM me and I will get you my number and we can talk about getting together. Went out to HOB last night with some wings and had a blast.

Im not sure what y'all are waiting for but getting 2gether and going out with likeminded people who know about this stuff can be the difference between having a good night and staying inside watching tv!!

I will be around early week and am then likely heading to southbeach for a bit.

th3_cool
04-05-2010, 09:28 AM
April 10th guys if you are available respond to this post or pm me. @onewheel @rock I will be sending you my number via pm.

th3_cool
04-06-2010, 09:23 AM
gentleman April 10th being that I don't work weekends I'm free all day. as lucky as I am with a schedule like that...everyone else isn't as fortunate.

so were gonna start the time bidding at 5pm. although I would like everyone to show up I know scheduling will be difficult.

so let's start the bidding at 5pm

Prodigy255
05-17-2010, 10:16 AM
Hey guys I'm just joining the forums and was reading these posts. How did the april 10th thing go? I'm also looking for wings or mentors. I'm just starting in the field but all my friends don't want to get out of the afc mindset. Usually off on weekends to do whatever. HOB sounds good or downtown. Either way add me and contact me I'd really appreciated.

Drojas25@aol.com you can add me on facebook.

@ thecool or rock you sound like the main guys here so please add me I'd love to hang out and go sarging.

Libido
05-17-2010, 11:11 AM
Lol, nice thread to happen upon.

I'm from Orlando, and know the town like the back of my hand. Developed my reputation there, and spoke at the first two International PU conventions held there, before getting engaged and moving to AR.

Long story short, no longer engaged and moving back Sunday.

PM if anyone wants to "destroy the town."

Lots of fun

Bido

alf123
05-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Keep this up. Once I'm done with my job(fri. sat. nights downtown), I hope to come out with yall.

\Epic/
05-25-2010, 08:17 AM
Guys, anyone looking to wing up and game in Orlando hit me up. Th3_Cool & I have been tearing up the city whenever we get a chance. We've been having a blast! The learning curve when you are with a wing is huge compared to having to figure things out for yourself.

Don't waste anymore time. Its time to pop bottles and Models!

MikeRodgerDodger
05-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Im in town for the holiday, Please let me know where the party is at??? I already see that places close really early around here! 2am?? wuz up with that?.. hit me up Mike.rodger at live com or PM me ur info and we can game, I been doing this for 3yrs and just need a guide or some peeps to chill with.

Im white and Latino, Im and Jersey Boy to the fullest and the Show has helped me in set a lot! lol...get back at me fella's!

Miguel

th3_cool
06-06-2010, 08:49 AM
(Lights dim, curtain opens, ambient chatter simmers to a hum then into silence. CooL Steps up to the podium wine flute in hand)

Ok gentleman my names CooL of CooL and Kev (sounded like we were famous when I said that lol )

I see there are more and more Orlando guys ready to leave afc land and get into and over your. sticking points. the only way to achieve flight is to get wings.

Going out by yourself is cool. You get a lot of practice but you don't. have anyone evaluating your ef ups. and celebrate amazing opens and c loses.

Sounds like one of those new. technique sales pitches doesn't it? You know how they amp you up about it only to get you to scroll. down watch a few videos then you. see $199.99 visa master card discover or pay pal logo.

Well this isn't that. THIS is a proposal.

Give me and Kev or Kev and I if. your a grammar junky a few days to iron out the details. Currently we day game like a tornado and Kev and Bido (sn: bido what up, all I hear are good things) have been ripping the night game like, like well like something that rips (couldn't think of anything)

Were not mpuas or gurus. Our social artist intellects vary. So this LEAGUE will be the spring board for your success. This LEAGUE will put you in a position where you can teach your tricks and be taught new ones. This LEAGUE will turn Orlando into OUR playground.

This isn't a new forum were promoting so mods fingers off the delete thread key lol

What we are promoting is a union a clan (not that clan) a brotherhood a fraternity a...a league of high value a.g.o.m (alpha GROUP of males).

Orlando Bruce Wayne's THIS is your bat signal. Will you remain in a normal guy or will you be more? This League is soon to be organized and ready to launch pad.

Stay tuned...

(raises champagne flute)
TO THE LEAGUE!
(steps down from podium)

contact CooL h3nrylouis@gmail

SpiralOut
06-19-2010, 11:26 AM
AGOM...I like that. :)

I'm a total noob/AFC but I'm working to change that. I read The Game ages ago, put it down and after months || failure realized I suck a lot worse with women than I'd even realized, so I picked up a copy || Magic Bullets and have been workshopping inner game with a local friend || mine who's pretty baller. I'd love to meet up with the clan here and iron out some || my sticking points. I won't be free to do anything for another couple weeks, but in the meantime, drop me a PM and I'll send over my contact info.

As far as night game goes, what venues do you guys usually hit up? I was a regular at I-Bar for years, but I've been trying out new places lately. The Dragon Room seems like a potentially really chill place, but it was completely empty the one time I went.

I went to Vixen once and it was crawling with beautiful women, but it seemed like it was also crawling with PUAs. :) I hate how tiny that place is though. There were maybe a quarter to a third || the number || people in there that there are at I-Bar on any given night, and it was so packed walking from one end || the place to the other was like a journey to fucking Mordor. Same problem with Chillers/Antigua/Latitudes.

th3_cool
06-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Ha @ also crawling with Puas well night game you would have to hit up Epic that's been his strong point lately.

I'm more of day and social circle espionage. Also LOL at mordor I have the extended collectors editions of all those movies.

You tell noone of this!

\Epic/
06-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Anyone interested in Orlando daygame or nightgame hit me up. I currently game with many aspiring PUA's at all different levels. The only thing we ask is that you do work to progress. (This means...grabbing your balls and approaching for starters! We could also help you with that if your having problems) Orlando has a great local community that includes people from all walks of life with the same general goal..... Become better with women!

PM Me!

Potter
06-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Count me in as well ... I'm out in Winter Garden for the time being, and should be back downtown in a few weeks! I just signed up for this forum ... I'm friggin impressed!
NOLEmitAce@live.com

5th
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey guys.

I'm going to be hitting up the 21 convention. Just wondering who all is going. I'm looking for some place to crash for myself and my wing. If anyone has a floor/couch for us to crash on that would be bad ass.

P.m. me!

romeo0485
07-08-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm gonna be in the area( I'm originally from there but moved) toward the end of July, I'm pretty experienced and I usually go direct, if anyone wants to wing up and sarge PM me

Romeo

xJCx
09-02-2010, 05:37 PM
New to night game, looking for just wings/ people to hang out with, to gain some more experience, pm me if interested thx

Mounir
11-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, anyone still watching this thread? I just moved back to Orlando after a couple of years in DC and would like to get together with like-minded people. I go out most nights, especially the weekend.

I'd like to meet everyone out there and have a good time going out and "destroying the town."

Hit me up if you read this and let me know what you guys are up to.

Low Stress
11-15-2010, 04:24 PM
I'm a Black dude from the northeast and have mostly just been reading post from this site thus far. I 'd love to meet up with some PUA's here in Orlando. I live not too far from the Florida mall. Pm me, I check my PM's quite often.

cagalindo
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Where do we go besides Downtown its getting old.

Libido
11-15-2010, 08:37 PM
You're not doing it right then... there's 75 clubs downtown, and a lot more in the area

Libido
11-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Nevermind, you're twenty... there are a few good venues DTO still, but near UCF or daygame is your best bet

cagalindo
11-15-2010, 08:40 PM
The forum has a ridiculously long application, I can't finish it! Yes under 21 sucks. Theres only a few DT I can get in.

romeo0485
11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, I'm moving to Orlando in December for good and will also be visiting thanksgiving weekend and I've sarged there before when I visited with a couple of other guys from this forum..I'm pretty direct and usually at least get a number everytime I go out( can't fuck a number though)..So any wings wanna sarge and are interested, I'm 25, will be again newish to the area since I last lived there in 2003 and have only occasionally visited since then, so knowledge of good spots is priceless...PM me or text me at 407-790-9395

Danny

LiveBig
12-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey guys I am fairly new to the area and don't really know anyone so I'm looking for some like minded people to sarge/chill with. I'm new to the game too so I'm pretty green but we all were at one point right? PM me if you want to get up.

Rock Sizzle
02-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Ok so it's been a long time but I now live near UCF and close to downtown. I'm interested in hearing via pm from anyone who is interested in coordinating day and night game. I live with two wings but our schedules often conflict and the more wings I meet the more chances to go out and improve. It's been a while since I've been cold approaching regularly because I have had a couple of relationships as of late but I have the experience and I just need motivated wings who are hungry and eager to meet new people.

Savage Savant
05-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Hi guys I'm new to this forum. Anyway I've known about PU for some years now but just haven't had the opportunity to seriously try this stuff out. I live around Universal & unfortunately don’t have a car & I'm only 19. However I'm still willing to learn & make a positive change in my life. I don’t have many friends here but I would like to meet new ppl who share a similar desire in becoming a PUA. Hit me up if you would like for me to join your social circle.

clarhck
06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
i just moved to orlando a couple of days ago.im down to go out and sarge anytime as i dont have a job yet or know anyone.if you at least 21 hit me up

Yorangellow
07-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey guys I live around Orlando, have recently hit this PUA thing hard and trying to absorb as much info as possible. If you would like to compare notes and stories, hit me up
Saber1357@gmail.com

LiveBig
11-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Hey guys, I live in the UCF area. I'm a newby to this game and am looking to meet some like minded people to go out and practice with. Wings of all experience levels are welcome, just plz be 21 or older. PM me to get up.

TheSet
02-09-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm in as well, I just moved back here from college and trying to meet like minded people. hit me up when you guys are planning on going out and sarging.

Mlgreene2@gmail.com

Slick_Willy
02-18-2012, 03:17 PM
I'll be in Orlando next weekend (Feb 24th). If anyone out there is interested in going out, hit me up.

Paulito
02-27-2012, 08:25 AM
Im always up to go dt orlando. weekends are good. went out with @Slick_Willy last weekend and had success.

almostFitz
05-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Good to see there's a community down here boys! Just been in China for 3 months and want to get back into the American game.

I'm 25 and down to sarge day n' night, other than working 60 hours a week! Fuk it though, happiness comes first right?

looking to improve, looking to learn and looking for a solid wing, hit me up

dwfitzsimmons@gmail.com

Hugh89
06-22-2012, 08:32 PM
I live close by ucf and i also study at ucf. Im fairly new to this. I find it fun and addicting. so, hit me up if you guys wanna hangout and pick up. Dont really care if your newbie like me or expert ( even better ). Most of my pick up and practices are at college campus, ucf and east valencia. if you do go to these campuses , u def have to hit me up.

Roebucksy
09-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Hey guys, so I'm interested in getting back out there and would prefer to find some decent wings in the area since most of my current friends aren't really that great. I don't mean skill wise but just ambition and initiative wise. I'd like to find some people that want to get out there and improve over time and that will help push me to do the same as well. It's too easy to just tread water when you're out there alone, especially if the friends you're with aren't into it.

I took a bootcamp a while back so I have a pretty good base, but I'm very out of practice since I've been doing the exclusive relationship thing for a while, and since the latest one imploded I'm looking to get back out there and improve again since I've been slipping back into bad habits over the past year or so. (Let's just say how I handled this last split kinda jarred me into realizing how far I've slipped back into AFC territory, bleh)

I live in the UCF/Waterford area and already go out quite a bit just for fun with friends if not to meet girls. I do downtown and country bars pretty frequently but I'm pretty open to wherever. I'm also in my late 20s so 21+ is preferred but I have enough 18 - 20 year old, close friends that it's not that big a deal, and many of my favorite hangouts are 18+.

Since the last post in this thread was about 3 months ago I'll just start taking a new inventory of who is around and wants to meet up and get out there. Just reply in this thread so we can all see who is here, and I can start sending some PMs and try and get something organized. If we could get a small group together that would be even better.

CatHunter
09-20-2012, 05:12 PM
I live near UCF and do day game there. I also go to UCF bars and downtown. I'm always down so hit me up.

asteriskdot@gmail.com

Griffed
09-26-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm down, early thirties here, I go downtown a lot and frequent country bars at least once a week, hit me up

CatHunter
10-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Is anyone out there in the UCF area?

clarhck
11-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Is anyone out there in orlando period?

TheReason
11-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Whats up, I'm 19 and a UCF student and want to go hit the city.. I've done some daygame and pretty much no nightgame but I have the ambition to get started.. I'm looking for somebody on my level with not much skill but willing to go out and do it anyway

goldeneagle_07@yahoo.com

Erem
11-17-2012, 07:32 PM
so i'm 23 and essentially completely new to the game
i've read a few books and skimmed this forum a few times
looking for someone(s) experienced to help with my development, if you will...

bluezrockr89@gmail.com

Nickanicus
12-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Posted on here once before. 26, had a few girlfriends over the years. Wanting to meet some new people in general and talk to some women. I'm at UCF for one more semester. Not a douchbag frat boy popped collar kind of dude. More of a refined and mature picture. Anyway, I'd be up for hitting some of the bars in Winter Park or the East side of Orlando.

Alpha This
01-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Posted on here once before. 26, had a few girlfriends over the years. Wanting to meet some new people in general and talk to some women. I'm at UCF for one more semester. Not a douchbag frat boy popped collar kind of dude. More of a refined and mature picture. Anyway, I'd be up for hitting some of the bars in Winter Park or the East side of Orlando.
Nick, I am down to try some day/night game out in that area on the weekends. I'm 28, recently single and have been # closing an average of 3/night on my most recent outtings. Let me know if your interested. send me a pm if anything. same goes for you Erem, I might have a lot to offer you if youre new to the community.

Lost1987
01-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Hey guys, I read through this thread and I'm interesting in joining an outing. I'm 25 and recently single. I am some what of a newbie and can relate to Erems post. I'd be down to hit up the bars with any one but it would be great if someone was more experienced than myself.

jj407
01-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi guys! I am pretty new to the pua thing, but really love DAYGAME. I am in my mid 30's and live here in Orlando.
I am pretty good at the approach, and have good luck with that part...I just need to work on the conversation stuff, and avoiding the "void".
So far I have only gone out a few times to the mall. Would love recommendations of places to go, and a wingman to help figure out where things go wrong.

If you have some experience and want to share some tips that would be great...if you are new, I feel like I have a lot of knowledge that could help you (especially with the approach phase)...I am just not super great at executing myself.
Hit me up: darkfeast at netzero_com
JJ

cygnal
02-22-2013, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone! I'm a junior at UCF looking to get a permanent group of guys together for day game and night game (UCF and downtown orlando). Outside of engineering classes i go out on the weekends mainly for night game and do day approaches on campus. Just got back into the game two months ago so send me a PM if you live around the school or in the orlando area. Cheers!

Biffcheese
05-23-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm here in Orlando, and see lots of talent. Who's down to lock this city down?

Rawfullz
05-23-2013, 10:40 PM
nalsoriano@gmail.com for more info

Starkk
06-21-2013, 08:09 PM
hey, any groups or wingman going? Want to give this a shot. Email me at lannister456 at gmail.

wolf689
06-27-2013, 03:06 PM
Hey wazap fl people

I am down for anything ; dont have alot of experience in the field

In need of somebody to sarge with.. wwhether it is day or night

Hit me up : 321-482-7465

silverjaguar7
06-29-2013, 03:50 PM
26yo looking to night game, improve, feedback etc.

I'm good at opening, have a great sense of style, casual conversation.

Right now I'm trying to work on qualification / and push pull

gmail:silverjaguar7

hmu! lets wing and make some shit happen

Punkox
07-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey fellas. New to Orlando here. Been in the PUA scene for about a year now. Looking for cool guys to do day game and night game with... Only looking for guys who are interested in continually getting better... putting in the man hours to read the books/guides, study the materials, and get in the field. My background is firmly rooted in MM/Love Systems and I have some national exposure from podcasts I have done... after more field testing I have ambitions of trying out to be a professional love systems instructor. Hit me up if you're up for gaming. 954-830-0030. drmgdmd@gmail.com

-Punkox

EngiNerD
07-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Sup playas. I'm 24yrs old and new to the pick up game. I'm looking for a cool wingman to hit up the bars and clubs downtown. I'm willing to put in the time and effort to get better at this. Let's take over this town!

freakystyley
08-20-2013, 02:04 PM
hey guys, Im 23, go to UCF and wouldn't mind partnering up with another local guy to do some day game around the east side/UCF campus. Im pretty new to daygame and PUA in general, but can meet up a few times a week most of the time. Not just looking foran advanced guy to show me everything. if you're new like me, cool, any wingman to talk this stuff out with (trial&error) would be great.

email me, 1purplestain at gmail.com

-freakystyley