PDA

View Full Version : Kuala Lumpur 2010!!

1198s
02-04-2010, 01:48 AM
apa kbar?!!

Hey, since there are only old posts, I m starting new one here.

been going out quite regularly. looking for more midweek/weekend wingmens
to add to our group and to work larger sets at few of the venues that we frequent.

anyone with a serious intention of practicing and taking their game to the next level are welcomed.

see you soon

cheers!

damien5119
02-12-2010, 01:34 AM
apa kbar?!!

Hey, since there are only old posts, I m starting new one here.

been going out quite regularly. looking for more midweek/weekend wingmens
to add to our group and to work larger sets at few of the venues that we frequent.

anyone with a serious intention of practicing and taking their game to the next level are welcomed.

see you soon

cheers!

mate. hit me up,
i'm always up for some weekday stuff.

Fhenrir
02-12-2010, 03:33 AM
Johnfrill is one hell of a wing, I know MarkW is also in KL atm and does wonders too, have fun guys.

gnomefan
02-21-2010, 07:21 AM
cool!
i've been reading and reading pua materials and eager to learn how its really done in real life..
lets go! ;p

gnomefan
02-21-2010, 07:22 AM
cool!
i've been reading and reading pua materials and eager to learn how its really done in real life..
lets go! ;p

Fhenrir
02-21-2010, 07:58 AM
You don't need anyone to see what its like in real life, stop any girl in the street and start a conversation, here you go, you're a PUA.

1198s
02-22-2010, 06:51 AM
You don't need anyone to see what its like in real life, stop any girl in the street and start a conversation, here you go, you're a PUA.

I have to agree. In fact open the very next girl that you see with your new found knowledge.

gnomefan
02-23-2010, 07:00 AM
i know that but i want to see how it's actually done.. then, i can learn.. i'm more of a visual learner actually ;p