PDA

View Full Version : Montreal wingman

alexkelso
01-23-2010, 10:08 PM
hey how are y'all. Im in montreal, ive been into the game for a few months and i've gotten okay at it. I do have some things that i need to improve but im generally pretty good at opening sets and im pretty layed back. if you want to go chase some tail give me an email! ciao

JPL
04-19-2010, 03:17 PM
hey how are y'all. Im in montreal, ive been into the game for a few months and i've gotten okay at it. I do have some things that i need to improve but im generally pretty good at opening sets and im pretty layed back. if you want to go chase some tail give me an email! ciao

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a group of Guys or a single Wingman to get this started. I recently left my girlfriend of 2.5 years but have been reading Magic Bullets and listening to the audiobooks quite extensively.

Hoping to be get the positive energy moving in the right direction>

Get back at me:

JP.lachapelle@hotmail.com
514 979 4318

bernicles
07-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey, I live in the downtown area and i'm down for sarging too!! Not many of my friends are willing to come with me so i figure why not try here! PM me if u wana try!

Luzth
07-19-2011, 03:15 PM
hey guys I'm Lust, located mainly in Vancouver but I'm moving to montreal for an 8month game rampage! here's the link to my FR's in you guys want to see a little bit more about my game

http://www.theattractionforums.com/field-reports/142765-l-ove-u-nder-s-exual-t-erms.html I do mostly daygame but love clubs as well. I'd like to get to know some people before I land, so let me know