PDA

View Full Version : advice

Yellow Playa
05-15-2006, 01:01 AM
thers this girl who i feel is really into me
problem ???
yes she's not hot at all
in fact she's a mere average i would give her a 5
another problem is that she is very very insecure and can be overly emotional about really stupid stuff
sooo jsut wondering would whether i should hit her and then say ljbf and break her little fragile heart
or use her to get other girls and possibly break her little fragile heart
or just be friends and not go any further from there

Accent
05-15-2006, 05:29 AM
Being PUA is about not "braking someones heart"
Leave her better than you found her.. quote by Ross J. i belive

Nox
05-16-2006, 11:52 AM
It's a paradox.
There's no way you can tell her you don't want anything to do with her that will NOT create more attraction. You certainly don't wanna act like a nice guy just to get her to "stop" liking you, unless you want to start lowering your value, so... Just be cool.
Keep acting as you have done, and be comfortable with girls beign after you. If you attract the hottie of the room, all the UG's will be after your ass. Try to get comfortable with that idea, and use it to your advantage.
OR
If you REALLY have to tell her something, use the LJBF speech that some girl said to you at some point in your life. It's amazing how roles get changed as you evolve into a more secure and alpha dude.

Iceman
05-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Once you become a PUA, you're more like a HB10 than the AFC you used to be.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! If you CAN beat 'em...join 'em anyway!

Satyre
05-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Do whatever you think will better your life. Whether that's
A. Having Sex
B. Using her to get better sex
or
C. Withdrawing an annoyance in your life.
you are not in the business of preserving feelings. This window of life is closing my friend. Have fun with it!

Vincent Chase
05-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Problem? This ain't a problem at all. Don't acknowledge her being interested in you (Chances are she's not really sexually attracted to you at all, you're just a cool cat. I've made that mistake before.) just stay chill and be normal, if she get's out of control and tries jumping your bones then LJBF her.
If she wants you she'd make a shitty pivot, she'd get all jealous and shit, fucking dames, eh?