PDA

View Full Version : -Misconception-

NightPUA
05-14-2006, 12:13 PM
I hear a lot of guys here using age as an excuse. Gaming underage girls is the same as gaming girls 21+. I am 17, I often sarge girls over the age of 30. If you have tight game, It doesn't matter wheather you are 16 or 60.
Just like being bald, skinnny, or short; age is a limiting belief.
Thoughts?
*N

Nox
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Well, for the sake of approaching, it's the same. You approach a 17, you a approach a 30... there's no difference.
However, there are some calibration issues. Yesterday I was at a friend's party, and started beign social and like... the soul of the party.
Next thing comes HBGreenEyes, she was an 8 with a tight ass, and I neg her for beign an attention whore (Not those words, it was something like "Does she allways claim so much attention?").
It was a soft neg, and I didn't wanna go any further, cuz she's just 16 (I'm 18, BTW).
It was a crash and burn. She was REALLY offended by the comment, and as I did my throw and go, Interrupted me with a really loud and clear "FUCK OFF!".
So, there's something you've got to know how to handle and that is the problem of the "Social Calibrated Women". When they're just starting to go out and stuff, they're not used to it, and, really naive woman will NOT know how to handle the pressure, therefore, will blame YOU for not beign aware of their lack of experience.
So there's a difference, but with enough experience, it shouldn't be a big deal.
Peace out,
Nox

Vincent Chase
05-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Age is NOT a factor.
Amen.
Finally someone other than me is saying it.
5 stars.

Iceman
05-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I disagree.
Age is important, but only, as Nox said, for the purposes of calibration.
Younger girls respond differently.
However, I think your meaning was, the age of the PUA himself makes no difference...and in that I agree. The age of the target, however, is a big factor.

Gif
05-16-2006, 03:28 PM
But also, the age of the PUA can be important. Sometimes the girl does have issues with a younger guy. But it's 99% of the time something that they need to be shown how to let go of. I've laid a 28 year old, I'm 19, during the sex even, she said "You're so young." But I think it turned her on even more... haha

Vincent Chase
05-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Mystery's Lounge Member[/SIZE]]I am 17...
You're 17 and you're a Lounge Member? How the hell did that happen?

NightPUA
05-17-2006, 04:03 PM
You're 17 and you're a Lounge Member? How the hell did that happen?
I took a seminar a while back. There are actually a few 17 year olds in the lounge.
Anyway, the essence of my post was this; Age doesnt matter if you have tight game.
*N

Vincent Chase
05-29-2006, 02:11 PM
I dunno where the fuck you guys get that kind of money, but hey. More power to you.
I completely agree. If you have tight game age is immaterial.

Iceman
05-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Daddy trust funds? :P