PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Hell

Gandalf
05-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Well, this is my first story here, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for this one. I just transferred colleges, to where my best friend goes. He had joined a fraternity last year, so I figured, what the hell, it'll be a good time. I'm still a pledge, and part of that is having a big bro and maybe a big sis to sort of guide you through the process. Well, one of the alumni is a grad student, and we would see each other a lot, being in the same fraternity and all. He just got engaged to this HB 7.5 who is pretty quirky, but cool as hell. When I first met her, I apparently pissed her off so she loathed me. A couple months later, we made up and were cool. I decided to take her as a big sis. I also started getting into gaming at the same time. Taking David D.'s advice, I sort of ran a lot of game on her, natural game. I was doing things like not giving in to her needy behavior and pulling a David D. move; when she complained about the tv being too loud, I turned it up until she stopped complaining, then turned it down after a minute. Evidently, it's not the best idea to run game on a girl with a fiance, especially if you're attracted to her as well. One drunken night, we hooked up, I f closed. After a couple more times, I had to go home for the summer, and she's now obsessed with me. So the moral of the story (ironically) is that you probably shouldn't game girls unless you plan on accepting the consequences. Or have sex with the fiance of an alumni. I feel bad, but at the same time, I kind of don't since he is the model of what not to be with women. I'm going to hell.

svt
05-13-2006, 04:46 AM
sounds like she woulda done it sooner or later, might as well tell him and introduce him to game because he sounds afc.
-dream

porky
05-13-2006, 07:36 AM
lol....look dude...if hes a really good friend of yours come clean with him and introduce him to game!

Maverick
05-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey man, not cool. This is the stuff Jerry Springer makes his living off of. It's completley up to you weather you tell him or not. It will ruin his relationship and your friendship possibly. Or, you can talk to the girl, explain the situation, say it was fun but it wasn't right and just become platonic. Best of luck though.
Cheers.
- Mav

Machination
05-13-2006, 09:04 AM
you've been fucking your bigs fiance? Oh dude... run while you can.

HITCH
05-13-2006, 09:20 AM
you've been fucking your bigs fiance? Oh dude... run while you can.
One word : DAMN
One quote: "Das messed uup, homes"
One rule : Bro's before ho's
You are forgiven now go copy the VAH by hand , using a quill and the blood of 17 oxen.LOL

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 09:30 AM
One word : DAMN
One quote: "Das messed uup, homes"
One rule : Bro's before ho's
You are forgiven now go copy the VAH by hand , using a quill and the blood of 17 oxen.LOL
...and 12 hail mary's.
lol JK
Dude, get over it. You've got a decision to make, regardless of if you're going to hell or not you're on Earth right now, so now is all that matters. Own up to your friend or don't it's your decision. Either way, GET OVER IT! You had sex with her, WHOA, you're putting too much value on the too taboo topic of sex.
Not to be harsh, but cheer up man. It's not the end of the world for you.
...Yet.
JKJKJKJK! lol

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-13-2006, 09:40 AM
as much as you have an advantage over regular afcs, you arent omnipotent. the outcome you described depended on a lot more than you, your decisions, and your morality. lots of people in here take far too much responsibility for the outcomes of their actions. you were not the only one in on this deal.
anyway that being said, use your head and contain the situation by doing whatever needs doing to stop her obsession (since that tends to snowball) preferably by saying something along the same lines as the guy above me, who said "it was lots of fun but wasnt the right thing to do" then ljbf or break contact
good luck

Major_new_edition
05-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Immoral in my opinion. It was relativley fezeable the frist time as you were both drunk. But from there on to fuck an aquintences fiance is wrong. There are times to keep your dick in your pants, my friend, this was a time for you to keep your dick in your pants. I think you should make this guy aware that his wife to be will be unfaithful to him most likley later on in life. Self control is an attribute we all seek to have, you my friend have demonstrated none. Good job with the f-close tough in a round about way.
Major_new_edition

obie
05-13-2006, 01:01 PM
No one here has the right to tell someone else what is right and wrong for him.
If he chooses to keep fucking her he has to know and accept that that there could be consequences. Personally I would be afraid of getting my ass beat by the entire fraternity if anyone found out that this was going on, but hey, maybe that's part of the thrill.
illicit sex like this can be really hot.

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 01:07 PM
No one here has the right to tell someone else what is right and wrong for him.
If he chooses to keep fucking her he has to know and accept that that there could be consequences. Personally I would be afraid of getting my ass beat by the entire fraternity if anyone found out that this was going on, but hey, maybe that's part of the thrill.
illicit sex like this can be really hot.
Somebody smack obie on the as. He nailed it down again. Great job, man!

Gandalf
05-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Obie, thanks for sticking up for me a bit. That taboo aspect of the sex does make it great. I realize the consequences, and when I start to feel bad, I remind myself of a couple important things.
1. If it weren't me, it would've been another guy.
2. My acquaintace is the model of an AFC
The first is just an attempt to justify my actions to a degree, and while it's not a good reason, it's still true.
The second is the significant one. I doubt that anyone here is a great natural, so I think it's safe to say that we've all done AFC stuff with our one-itis girl. Clearly, that is what ruined our relationship with said girl and created a mutual unhappiness with the situation. Now, their relationship was pretty rocky to begin with. It was more of a comfort thing than anything else. If it was bad now, imagine what it would be like in say, five years, or twenty for that matter. The marraige would've become their curse and either ended in divorce or made them unhappy for the majority of their lives.
Now, by my actions, I've become the catalyst to end a relationship destined for unhappiness. I take some comfort in that. Besides, they've both graduated now, and he's going to law school in Florida, while she's going to med school in Indianapolis. What does that say about the strength of that bond? Anyway, I think I ought to sign him up for a newsletter or something, but I can't very well say "Hey, I fucked your fiance using the Mystery Method, and since you've got no game, you should check it out."
All that aside, the gaming was beautifully done. There are times when my game is amazing. Other times, I can't carry a conversation to save my life. I'm working on the consistency, but I appreciate the comments.
Until my next conquest... Gandalf