PDA

View Full Version : Quick question - former out-of-town hookup wants LJBF

Smoothlatinkid
05-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Never slept with this girl---full-on makeout sessions over two nights, about two months ago.
I'm headed back to her town in a week for business, but she text'd me and said she'd love to see me, but she's seeing someone now, and can we be friends?
I figure I have a couple of choices. Bring her out as a pivot and game other girls in front of her (or have her bring out some friends.) Or next her completely.
Now I will never be her "girlfriend"--ie listen to her goofy girl problems, but I'm wondering if you guys feel she may have some usefulness as a friend.

porky
05-12-2006, 11:51 AM
is she says "lets be friends" say greatt!!! i love to make new friends! take her to a club...kiss her , then ur back ontrack....if she refuses your first attempt to kiss just game other chiks...kiss them then youll get her to kiss u!

nicky
05-12-2006, 12:05 PM
She's seeing someone else now so there's no point in hanging around. Guys who hang around hoping she'll introduce you to more of her freinds are basically AFCs. Unless of course you really think there's somehting still there...

Smoothlatinkid
05-12-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm thinking more in terms of using her for pivoting, social proof. I'd still game her while she was out with us ( big group of people), but she would in no way be my focus.
What do you think, brothers?

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-12-2006, 06:41 PM
just pump her BT and recalibrate, see how it goes