PDA

View Full Version : To Bust or not to bust

Liberator
05-12-2006, 02:07 AM
:D :D :D the story starts the same...there's this girl, we'll call her thumbelina cos she's teeny weeny, and we had a long long convo in my room after this other girl hurt her feelings. Something she said in the convo was ''I never lie, both my parents are buddhists and thats how i was raised, what goes around comes around blablablardyblar'' you get the point lads.
We ended up fucking but nothing serious happened, as this was at a time when we had both just come out of intense `year long LTR's- this was our main topic of convo and what got us close from the outset. It was a comfort one off bang.
Anyway, she then has a thing with my mate, which i'm cool with, but she comes in to the kitchen one night with scratches on her back...i'm like, 'sooooooo...how was ringo(lets call him that)'' she says they only kissed as he's a devout christian- which is true, except, since being in the UK (he's Texan) he's slightly altered his beliefs...as 'twere.
So he tells me all the gory details, and we discuss her sexual pro's and cons. Edit: Turns out the 'scratches' were carpet burns, guess i need glasses.
But the point, she know's i know, she know's i know she lied, twice, and has been avoiding me, and acted very embarressed when unable to avoid me.
How long can i let this continue? I'm V V V worried that if i broach the subject it may cause an issue unecessarily, but we were close, and i miss that.
Any help, ideas of how to go about this would be fantastic fella's.
I kind of have my own idea but don't want to execute the operation until i get a few second(?) opinions. Plus i'm loving her embaressment(which is so wrong in so many ways but thats the truth, i like that she isn't 100% sure i know, but thinks i might)
Appreciative,
Liberator

Satyre
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
The best thing that you can do is act like nothing is wrong. Why make it awkward? What is in it for you if you convey that you care about anything she does? If you want a cool chick friend to talk to openly, the last thing you want to do is make her feel guilty, she'll just hide things from you later on to avoid feeling that way again.

Sy
05-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Brutal up front honesty is my policy with this stuff.
If you want to rescue the situation as a friend or as anything more, then you're gonna have to be honest at some point or it hovers there like a stinky poo. Otherwise next her and let the akwardness fade.

Liberator
05-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Brutal up front honesty is my policy with this stuff.
If you want to rescue the situation as a friend or as anything more, then you're gonna have to be honest at some point or it hovers there like a stinky poo. Otherwise next her and let the akwardness fade.
I fully agree with you Sy. Unfortunately...she didn't like it. We were out at the pub tonight and she kept dropping hints and then as soon as we were alone she brought it up. I told her I knew, my friend knew and we knew she knew (make sense?).
I said everything was cool, and stressed that it was no big deal...
Then she stormed off:eek: :eek: :eek:
I assumed it was cos she didn't like the fact that she'd been caught, but when i discussed the fact with another good friend of mine he suggested it may be the fact that I wasn't bothered that upset her:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WTF!!! I feel like I'm in a lose lose situation here lads:( Could the fact that i didn't feel betrayed, and wasn't pissed off or upset have been the reason for her upset?
That seems ludicrous to me. I'm thinking she's more annoyed she was caught and her conspiracy with my buddy has been blown open...but then, maybe my other mates right:confused: :confused: :confused:
Now I'm shitting myself, she was a close friend and I don't know if thats gonna be the case anymore.
At a loss,
Liberator

Sy
05-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Basically you probed her hippocricy, and proved she had a weak frame. People are often too weak to handle that situation. If he has any sense she will come back to you and try make it up, otherwise she can't make sense of it and just thinks you were "mean" even though she messed up. This is a good test of her character, but you might have some bridge building to do. Don't be afraid to make a phone call, fluff for the obligatory 15 minutes then say "wanna talk about what happened?"... If you get through something like that with a person, you always end up having a stronger trust with them

Liberator
05-13-2006, 04:49 AM
Basically you probed her hippocricy, and proved she had a weak frame. People are often too weak to handle that situation. If he has any sense she will come back to you and try make it up, otherwise she can't make sense of it and just thinks you were "mean" even though she messed up. This is a good test of her character, but you might have some bridge building to do. Don't be afraid to make a phone call, fluff for the obligatory 15 minutes then say "wanna talk about what happened?"... If you get through something like that with a person, you always end up having a stronger trust with them
Damn straight. And sweet advice bro. I'm in luck, a mates having her 21st bday tonight...rumour has it my little issue is going along too, hopefully things'll get sorted.
Grateful,
Liberator

Sy
05-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Welcome man, its why we're here :)

Liberator
05-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Welcome man, its why we're here :)
Thanks man. HQ's offered me a crash mat up in Leeds (assuming the place isn't packed out with birds), hopefully should be able to take him up on as soon as my exams are dusted with.
Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Carpe crew.
Love
Liberator

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 10:56 AM
I'd let the chick do whatever the fuck she wants. Her life is her life. Just make sure to wear a condom.
=]

Liberator
05-13-2006, 11:31 AM
I'd let the chick do whatever the fuck she wants. Her life is her life. Just make sure to wear a condom.
ROFLMFAO
Ai Chiuaua! I'm really bad for that, my old man's always telling me skinny up skinny up(wtf???) but so many girls are on the pill today...:o :o :o
Guilty,
Liberator

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, unless she shoves that pill up your urethra gonorrhea wants to say hello. :D

Liberator
05-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Well, unless she shoves that pill up your urethra gonorrhea wants to say hello. :D
*Liberator hangs his head in shame and makes for the window ledge*
whispers slyly, ''Are you even allowed to have sex yet?'':D:D:D

Vincent Chase
05-13-2006, 12:11 PM
If I only did what I was allowed to, I would be doing a whole lot of living, now would I?
But, no, not legally. =]

Liberator
05-13-2006, 12:20 PM
If I only did what I was allowed to, I would be doing a whole lot of living, now would I?
But, no, not legally. =]
I love this banter thing man,
Dude, the US is crazy, more so with drink, imagine...
you're 19yo and you can have sex, you can own a gun, you can drive a car, hell you can even get hitched ''but son, i'll be damned if you can have a beer on your wedding day''. :eek: :eek: :eek:
edit:think i'm veering off topic here. Wish me luck, i'm off out to try and patch shit up with this chick (assuming she shows)- Salsa time behbeh!!!
Mind-boggled,
Liberator
PS- bet it would be cool to have a shotgun though, my mate Rob's a Texan, has guns, shoots stuff!!! (I'm not crazy- honest!)