PDA

View Full Version : Opening to girls at my gym

Salem
05-11-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey guys, i'm a bit new to this forums, just curious for your guys' opinion on how i should open up to the HBs at my gym, I know a few of em, but i would want to work on the ones that don't know me, any words of advice?:D

Iceman
05-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Try the search function for the word "gym openers" or just "gym".
You'll find millions of posts...this has been discussed many times.

lovesimulator
05-12-2006, 01:37 AM
I saw a fantastic one a few weeks ago. I can't remember where so I'm unable to credit them. But whoever it was, is quite a genius :)
It was based on a scene from the movie Anchorman. Basically, when she walks past, look at her, make strong OBVIOUS eye contact. As youre pulling reps start counting loudly.
"ONE THOUSAND AND TWO, ONE THOUSAND AND THREE, ..."
"OHHHHHH THE DEEP BURN!!! OH IT BURNS!! IT BURNS SO DEEP!!"
She'll laugh, who wouldn't? Then say...
"I don't know if you heard me counting... I did over a thousand"
I'm sure you can find a creative way to stack that :)
Watch the movie for more detail. Hell... Watch the whole movie anyway, it's great! :D
Have fun,
LS

Iceman
05-12-2006, 04:44 AM
I love that :D ^^^
I'm just thinking about whether it would work best if she caught the movie reference or not...

Salem
05-12-2006, 12:23 PM
haha, k, i know what your talkin about, its from anchorman, 'its such a deep burn...i dont know if you heard me counting but i did over a thousand..." haha thats lassic, ty for the help

lovesimulator
05-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Glad to be of service.
I think it would be better if she recognised the quote, but it will work regardless. Just make sure you really over dramatise :P
I dont think it's essential to have openers specifically designed for use in the gym. Most gyms have a sort of social atmosphere anyway, so your standard game will work just as good :D
_LS

TimothyExpress
05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
How about: Hi

MojoRising
06-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Do a search, there have been loads on this.
Also check out
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=95195#post95195
its got a female members opinion
plus check this written by my wing
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7360
im sure you guys can adapt it for the gym