PDA

View Full Version : where did i go wrong?

Tak3n
05-10-2006, 06:51 AM
ok guys need some advice...
i had wicked game at the marquee sat night! (Port Melbourne)
i gamed this 7(raver chick)
i had everything!!!! indirect approach, WICKED SOCIAL PROOF, showed i wasnt needy! got the number close and said wed catch up and shit.. anywayz i ring her the monday and say how are ya bla bla bla (sounded semi surprised) anywayz so i said to her
hey we should catch up!
and then she says
yeh..ummm but look i havent really planned my whole week yet?
then i say (where i know i fucked up)
"oh thats kool, look how bout u buzz me when you want to do something?"
she says
yeah for sure
then i say ok cool, well look i gotta go im working so ill hear from you soon
she says yeah ok bye
i say catch
WHERE DID I FUCK UP??
she playing hard to get?
or not interested?
wtf is the deal?????
do i have another chance?
p.s when i went to get the number i said hey look im off we shoudl swap numbers.... she said awwwww.. gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek....
then i got the number and went in for another kiss on the cheek but i think she thought i was goign for lips and stuff but then realised.... there was no awkard cos i was really smooth
but yeah any thoughts ???
cheers!

Dragon
05-10-2006, 07:18 AM
ok guys need some advice...
i had wicked game at the marquee sat night! (Port Melbourne)
i gamed this 7(raver chick)
i had everything!!!! indirect approach, WICKED SOCIAL PROOF, showed i wasnt needy! got the number close and said wed catch up and shit.. anywayz i ring her the monday and say how are ya bla bla bla (sounded semi surprised) anywayz so i said to her
hey we should catch up!
and then she says
yeh..ummm but look i havent really planned my whole week yet?
then i say (where i know i fucked up)
"oh thats kool, look how bout u buzz me when you want to do something?"
she says
yeah for sure
then i say ok cool, well look i gotta go im working so ill hear from you soon
she says yeah ok bye
i say catch
WHERE DID I FUCK UP??!
Her being cold on the phone only means you need to bounce BT on the phone and remind her of the awesome time you two had together getting a good fun vibe on, banter/tease a bit tell a story of what happened to you today, ask her view on it.Then you push for the day2. Stating when your busy and when you can meet.

she playing hard to get?
or not interested?
wtf is the deal?????
do i have another chance?!
The deal is don't phone back take this as a positive learning experience and move on, you phoning her again shows your desperate.

p.s when i went to get the number i said hey look im off we shoudl swap numbers.... she said awwwww.. gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek....
then i got the number and went in for another kiss on the cheek but i think she thought i was goign for lips and stuff but then realised.... there was no awkard cos i was really smooth
but yeah any thoughts ???
cheers!
Final thoughts are you did good man take this as a positive learning experience under your belt and move along. You can probably try to save this but to me that would take too much time and effort while you can be making some other ladies happy.

CandymanPUA
05-10-2006, 10:45 PM
girl: well i havent really planned my whole week yet?
me: well, im busy tomoz and the day after so what about friday?
you get what i mean, simple layguide tactic. but i guess its late now lol.
so the situation at hand. i think im seeing why mystery teaches double sided time bridges instead of # closes.
somehow we're gonna need to tie in good emotions nd excitement to u, so that she perceives you as a source for her happiness. but yeh the way u closed that conversation, means that she'll have to call you. oh well yeh as dragon said "next".
but yeh just to add my own piece when i close a phone conversation or msn conversation with a girl i always tell them "we'll talk soon." its got alot more anticipation and friendliness than talk later, or buzz me. so yeh its pretty good.
gg.

Harlequin
05-12-2006, 12:13 PM
^ Candyman is right to constrain the window of opportunuty for her.
Now bring some indifference into play.
"Call me, we'll talk about maybe getting together."
"Another time, well, I'm slammed next week, go ahead though, we'll talk about that... maybe I can fit you in somewhere."

Vincent Chase
05-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Well I'm glad somebody's tried to help you man... but, is it just me or is there a startling lack of detail in this post to answer?
Put a little more effort into describing the scenario and we'll be able to help you better. I don't mean to be abrasive but... Honestly, I'm glad I couldn't be more of a help but all you gave me to go on was an AFC segment of the conversation, which I doubt contains the problem,or rather is the SOLE problem.
Look forward to your elaboration.
Cheers!