PDA

View Full Version : one sets

DjSuperstaR
05-10-2006, 01:46 AM
ok; in the book mystery only talks about opening groups;
open the obstacle and ignore the target untill she shows ioi's right;
what if the target is by herself and there are no obstacles to open?
wouldnt that mess up my whole game?

LegendR
05-10-2006, 04:01 AM
While the "Set" obstacles are removed, there is no doubting a girl on her own presents new obstacles. However, the core elements remain the same - you still must open, attract and qualify! Opening should be handled exactly the same but obviously, the content of the conversation will be more focused and you'll need to ensure your body language is casual enough to suggest that this is merely two people talking, rather than you being like every other guy and hitting on a woman by herself!
Obviously, your location will influence the opener (ie. street / mall / club / coffee shop / etc) so that needs to be taken into account also, but I would suggest that for the most part, it's not that dis-similiar.
The one thing I would say is this - in my experience, it is indeed very rare that a woman will go to a club or bar on her own. Street approaches can often involve a woman on her own, but this is a different environment to a club and generally easier to open, albeit equally (if not more) difficult to move from A2 to A3.
Beware of opening solo flying chicks in clubs/bars..... sometimes they just be waiting for someone to return from the gents!!!!

Scooby
05-10-2006, 04:19 AM
ok; in the book mystery only talks about opening groups;
open the obstacle and ignore the target untill she shows ioi's right;
what if the target is by herself and there are no obstacles to open?
wouldnt that mess up my whole game?
Firstly a clarification: you dont necessarily "ignore" the target, you display active disinterest - theres a difference.
Onto your query. No its not going to mess up your game, you just adapt it. You still go in, quickly - imagine bouncing off another group, or walking past her. Youre just getting her opinion on something. Run game using the MM structure without the obstacles.

Face
05-10-2006, 05:26 AM
Sniper Negs are the best !

DjSuperstaR
05-10-2006, 10:59 AM
yeah what about negs? and if i approach her by herself how could i be actively disintrested?

Blue
05-10-2006, 11:47 AM
so what about negs? When you approach a one set, do negs come into play the same? cause you've already shown your interest by the approach right?
so do you skip the neg altogether or just tone them down?

HappyStranger
05-10-2006, 01:41 PM
IMO it's less about being generally disinterested and more about being sexually disinterested. Don't ignore them, or make 'em feel like shit.
What you wanna avoid is making her feel like you're purely chatting only to get inside her pants (knickers - whatever, I'm from UK)- like your decision is already made. In time, you can actually start believing this. It becomes true. And girls will react accordingly.
If you come across cool and interesting enough, it's them who will start initiating the seduction.
Take care

nForce
05-10-2006, 02:04 PM
It's called active disinterest, becuase your not not showing interest, your showing disinterest.
I've gamed alot of dickteases who are like alpha females, they have strong frames, so my active disinterest understanding is pretty good now, just when talking to obstacles, show no sign of interest to her at all, the only thing you do is neg her, then carry on, no good BL or anything, until A3, 'your first impression sucked, now im kinda curious about you'