PDA

View Full Version : Orlando/UCF area.

Jaybird13
11-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey guys, I also live in the UCF area if you guys want to hit up the local bars together. We should move in a wolf pack and learn off eachother. Im alright at what I do, and I normally get successful results while using as little material as possible. I have balls, and I'm not afraide to approach any 2 or 3 set of ladies. I have read "The Game" but havent studied it enough to get things verbatem. I do have alot of approaches and more field experience than I have posted.

Sky High Claw
11-20-2009, 02:20 PM
awsome ive been looking for wings in my area. i live litterally across the street from ucf. pm me dude

Roninway
11-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Listen, I don't live in Orlando, I live in Ocala, but the party here sucks. I'm interested in perfecting my game as well. I'm good, but I think I can be much better. I'm definitly interested in someone that I can bounce ideas off and to challenge me. If your as interested in this stuff as I am, let me know and we'll hang and do some approaching. I'm not a player and I'm not interested in just getting laid. I simply enjoy meeting women. If that's your interest too, than we can game. email me at dbridges76 @ yahoo . com

Hey guys, I also live in the UCF area if you guys want to hit up the local bars together. We should move in a wolf pack and learn off eachother. Im alright at what I do, and I normally get successful results while using as little material as possible. I have balls, and I'm not afraide to approach any 2 or 3 set of ladies. I have read "The Game" but havent studied it enough to get things verbatem. I do have alot of approaches and more field experience than I have posted.

Nickanicus
11-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm just starting out with the whole PUA thing. I'm a UCF student, lived in O-town for a while. I've read 'the game', watched the tv show, know some of the material. I guess I need a good push to get out there and use it. If anyone wants to be a bit of a teacher/leader, let me know.

vialpando
12-06-2009, 08:12 PM
I live in Altamonte Springs, which is close to Orlando. I've been learning to be a PUA for a while now, but since I turned 18 recently I want to go out more. I'm a mature person for my age and would be comfortable going to bars and such. I just need some wings that understand game to go out with. PM me.

Jaybird13
12-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey guys, I know I havent responded in a while. Been closing up my grades for this semester. Sky, Vial, Nick, My email is J.Barakat@live.com email me when you guys are normally free, and if you feel comfortible your phone numbers. Ill try and get a date together that we can all go out and Sarge. And as for you Ron, unless you can be in the UCF area, I cant help you much brother.

teamplay
12-11-2009, 09:34 PM
i live in downtown area and looking for guys to sarge with. there are plenty of spots to hit up in downtown and some have great potential. im down for whatever though.

bmxrider70763
01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm 25, just moved to orlando from louisiana. i've been into pu since 2005, i prefer day game or strip clubs. since i haven't ever figured out a way to use a wing for day game, i only solo it then. but i always welcome company at the strip club! I have been in an ltr for the past year and a half with a girl i met at a stripclub in louisiana, and it just ended. I'm ready to get back into it hard. pm me if you want to meet.

bmxrider70763
01-10-2010, 09:13 PM
also i have read magic bullets many times. "the game" wasn't meant to teach you anything, only that the community exists.