PDA

View Full Version : Realization about a sticking point

Icarus
05-09-2006, 09:03 PM
I understand what I'm thinking about, I UNDERSTAND MY STICKING POINT!!!
While sarging up in Edmonton I met a massage therapy woman who was OMG hot... 9.5 easy maybe 10 I'd have to get to know her better...
Anyways I talked with her for a bit while she was giving me a forearm and palm massage, and I got IOI's, gave her IOI's and wasn't able to stay any longer (was with her for about 8 min, btw normal massages last 3 min)
She was almost having sex with me with her eyes, but I couldn't
A) invite her out on an instant date OR
B) ask her for her number
because I didn't feel that I had "earned" it from the amount of time that I was with her....
I was just watching David D's video series and I picked out something that I hadn't before...
I need to give myself permission to act, rather than seeking some kind of okay from an outside source.
I need to make an affirmation that states that I give myself permission to get the things that I want from a woman, because I deserve it, and she knows that I'm the best thing for her in her life.
It's late and the realization just came to me so I'm going to go to bed, and develop a strategy for combating it in the morning

Iceman
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Good for you man.
To apply your realisation to a specific example...
"because I didn't feel that I had "earned" it from the amount of time that I was with her...."
she earned it from YOU by giving you an awesome massage. In reward, you're going to show her the greatest time of her life.

Icarus
05-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks man that really helps to put things in perspective.
I'M THE FUCKING PRIZE!!!!

Gameguy236
05-22-2006, 09:59 AM
just thank you for this post cuz i had so much problems like this.. where i was in a set but right when i was about to go into C2 my mom comes and picks me up from school...and i was gonna number close.. but i didn't feel that i knew her that well to .. but now i know what to do .. so thank you so much for this post... btw where is a good first date place ?