PDA

View Full Version : Game and UG's

Liberator
05-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Something i just recalled from sunday night...
My target was HB8 american chick, her friend was UG2/3, i was dancing with my buddy and the rest of the girls in our group by this stage and HB8 and UG3 were sitting on the stage, so in keeping with CF i mosey over and say ''how comes us 2 are dancing and you 2 aren't, isn't it supposed to be the other way round- with the girls shakin it and the guys sitting watching?''
Both girls immediately rose and UG3 grabbed me and so i say ''hey hey hey, hands of the gear, i didn't give u permission to dance with me'' CF, and delivered as a joke. REALLY. I dunno all the girls were pretty hammered before we even went out so maybe her misconception is ok, but it gets worse...
So she stomps off warpig stylee while HB8 sidles over and asks permission to dance- score, k-close etc.:D :D
Anyway last night UG3 come's over and asks to pinch a ciggy, i say sure, what was up with u on sunday?
Somehow, this girl, in her head...(women, Yoi!)...the story had warped itself.
this is her version:
''hey how come u guys aren't dancing, why aren't you having fun''
she grabs and dances for a joke (???)
and according to her i said ''i dont wanna dance with you bitch''
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
HOW DO THEY DO THIS!?!?!? HOW DOES IT ALL CHANGE IN THEIR HEADS!?!?!?
Anyway so now she's blanking me, i like the girl as a mate, but this shit's ridiculous. I know she's into me she's always askin to hang out. Hell last weke we were alone int he kitchen chatting and nobody else is around and she's like ''god liberator i really need to fuck, i'm dyin here'' now I've never been alone with a woman and not fucked her, but this girl is REALLY:( REALLY:( not my type, there is just no attraction on my part(s) for her, my room is right next to the kitchen- so it would have been easy, too easy, and i do like a challenge... Just want to clarify is what she said a blatant IOI or am i in lala land?
Mildly annoyed,
Liberator

Levo
05-09-2006, 11:12 AM
You cant pull that shit on girls who actually get blown off constantly. Do you make cancer jokes to people with cancer??
Its funny to HBs because they know every guy wants to dance with them. Its NOT FUNNY to UGs because all you did is remind her of all the guys who really did blow her off. These girls have serious low self esteem already and cant take it. She already has the frame of I'm and UG and guys dont like me, and she heard your comment and took it as affirmation of her reality.

Sovereign
05-09-2006, 11:20 AM
HB7 or higher + UG4 or lower = major problems.
The UG is constantly being rejected and watching her friend go away with the guy. She is the ultimate obstacle here. And if you spend anytime befriending the UG, the HB will immediately depart not wanting to ruin what might seem like a potential chance that her friend will finally score.
You need to make it clear up front that you aren't interested in the UG, but at the same time, not alienate her. A fine line to walk.

Liberator
05-09-2006, 11:30 AM
You cant pull that shit on girls who actually get blown off constantly. Do you make cancer jokes to people with cancer??
Its funny to HBs because they know every guy wants to dance with them. Its NOT FUNNY to UGs because all you did is remind her of all the guys who really did blow her off. These girls have serious low self esteem already and cant take it. She already has the frame of I'm and UG and guys dont like me, and she heard your comment and took it as affirmation of her reality.
Dude 10 minutes later she was eating some AFC's face, probly shoulda mentioned that eh? She always scores tongue- just doesn't get laid...or then again...i dunno?
The point of my post was asking how to rectify this situation. I know she's never going to agree to accept what really happened. I guess its an agree to disagree situation.

The UG is constantly being rejected and watching her friend go away with the guy. She is the ultimate obstacle here. And if you spend anytime befriending the UG, the HB will immediately depart not wanting to ruin what might seem like a potential chance that her friend will finally score.
You need to make it clear up front that you aren't interested in the UG, but at the same time, not alienate her. A fine line to walk.
I get that but we were out as 5 girls 2 guys, all friends from uni.
Love
Liberator

Levo
05-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Dude 10 minutes later she was eating some AFC's face, probly shoulda mentioned that eh? She always scores tongue- just doesn't get laid...or then again...i dunno?

Hm. When you say UG2 I think http://www.haxed.co.uk/forum/smilies/emot-buttertroll.gif. Either she has low self esteem and didnt pick up that you were joking, or you just said it wrong. It happens sometimes.