PDA

View Full Version : I need serious help with this girl

Diamond
05-09-2006, 05:46 AM
I know it is not a good idea to focus on just one girl and I'm not. However, I seem to have more interest in this girl compare to others because of her personality and there is something attractive about her. She's not hot or even good looking, she petite but cute type.
I need help because she not talking to me and when I try to talk to her, she keep her answers is very short so I find it very hard to carry out a proper conversation with her. e.g. how was your holiday? Her:it was fine.
Funny enough, my friend Alex is friends with her. He tried to help me out few times and because of it, I manage to meet her few times, but we didn't talk that much because she doesn't talk to me and I find it hard to open her up. I start to get worried because she in my uni but next year I might not see her much. I also had some painful experiences with her during those meeting so I don't know what to do anymore.
One of my friend thinks that it is because she knows that I like her and that's why she acting that way. Alex says she's alway like this.
Here is what I know about her:
lots people like her, I remember that once she was in a bad mode and all her friends was worried that she might not like them.
Her has a boyfriend in Korea but their relationship is not strong. She even said it herself and put herself down as single on her MSN space. However, myfriend Alex told me she planning to visit him this summer.
Alex told me once she's opened up, she really nice girl and good friend and she knows how to cook and everything. This is why I like her even more.
I tried to approach her today but same thing happened, she was walking down stair and act as if she running away from me. I just give up and walked away.
What can I do?

EZRyder
05-09-2006, 08:53 AM
I know it is not a good idea to focus on just one girl and I'm not. However, I seem to have more interest in this girl compare to others
You're right, it isnt a good idea. So dont do it. There are a couple of paths you could go with this one.
First and Foremost, what 90% of people on this forum would have told you to do (at least they would have when i first got here) and that is GFTOW (Go fuck ten other women) It is the fastest cure for one-itis. There are alot of good threads on ridding oneitis, and all you have to do to find them is to UTSF(use the search function) sounds like this girl has some issues anyway.
Second: if you have no interest in going the PUA route with this and are hellbent on getting this girl, most people like this will have one topic that they just wont shut up about. Find out what that is and just start talking about it.
Hope that all helped

porky
05-09-2006, 09:47 AM
hey m8....i know wot u mean....iv got a similar problem too.....here is how I deal with it....
firstly YOU must NOT talk TO Her.
She MUST talk TO you first.
if she is in your class tell one of your friends about how you climbed mount everest and make sure she hears....if she is in anyway interested sheel talk to you about it.
You can open her once a week , anymore than that and sheel see you as desperate cos your always trying to speak to her...ignore her and sheel speak to you.
remember NEGS......u can open her with a neg....that always works for me....say something like "smile" then look at her like "wtf?" sheel definitly ask what!? then be like....no...i cant....i cant....i really like you...your not a bad person but....er....your lipstik is smudged...something like that:)
thats the only time your allowed to open her...with a neg....remember STAY WITH YOU FRAME....if she reacts positively or negatively....
also dont open if shes walking past you......shes probably in a hurry for her class etc.....best time is at break.
Do what I did.......have a Ching Chong Cha tornament...youll be amazed on how people will actually play you......just go upto her...whenever and be like "ok! 1..2..3! go! and play" simple
eventually when she DOES talk to YOU (and she will) get her number and go somewhere with her!
hope that helps
peace

svt
05-09-2006, 10:18 AM
dont talk to her for 6 months and actually learn something about game. Read the faq to
Read the layguide while your at it..

Diamond
05-09-2006, 01:10 PM
firstly YOU must NOT talk TO Her.
She MUST talk TO you first.
I agree, if i try to talk to her, she just act like she's avoiding me. Her body language confirms it. I try to talk to her today but she act like she running away from me by walking ahead of me.
I remember once I was on a train to London and she and her friends was on the same train with me! I made a fool out of myself by asking her stupid questions like: do you need help? are you ok? I actually made the effort to approach her and sat near her, but our conversation didn't last long and she was on the phone with someone. However while answer my dumb questions, she had her legs closed and her hands on her knee. This is a classic indication of feeling uncomfortable. So I didn't say much after that. but I was so pissed off that day that I nearly cried. I end up spend the most of my holiday thinking about it.
After that event, the layguide told me that it is better to say nothing than saying something stupid. Seriously, she's so cold. I also remember once me and my friend Alex went to dining area together to get some food and she was there too. He told me she's in a bad mood but he went and sat next to her anyway so I followed. She didn't even say a single word to him! When he tried to talk to her, she said "I don't want to talk to you today" so my friend stood up and left. Then I left too because I didn't what to do and I was shocked.
Thanks for the tips guys, they seems good and I will try them. I almost forgoh to neg. I think I negged her once and her response was rather aggressive. LOL To be honest, she always with her friends and speak to each other in Cantonese sometimes so I can't understand and I don't know how to take care of group situations. But I think I just go and sit with them next time. I will see her tomorrow again so I will try. I'm at university now not school so I don't see her that often. This is why I value every chance.

Accent
05-09-2006, 02:04 PM
I agree, if i try to talk to her, she just act like she's avoiding me. Her body language confirms it. I try to talk to her today but she act like she running away from me by walking ahead of me.
That pretty much settles it, you already said she knows you like her, so.. at some point something went wrong, and to fix that something (which is very hard most of the time) you gotta know what exactly you did that wasnt right.

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 04:34 PM
lol at svt *nods*
but nar. you could show disinterest, how about you actually be disinterested, believe in yourself that you tried to give her an opportunity its her loss, nd she's obviously not attuned or in touch with her desires, nd she has bad taste with men.
send her mixed signals. eg.
when you get eye contact with her take one hand and over the side of your face playfully not seriously so like ure trying to avoid her nd then take it down with a big smile nd blow her a kiss.
talk to her if u get the conversation going good, close early, make sure u close every extended interaction with her.
kpro. ciao

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
lol. an opener ive been using at breaks.
gah im bored wanna thumb wrestle.

Iceman
05-09-2006, 04:46 PM
"I try to talk to her today but she act like she running away from me by walking ahead of me. "
this isn't her being hard to get or showing disinterest or anything else that MM tells us girls do...this is her NOT WANTING TO TALK TO YOU.
I don't know what you did to deserve that, but it must have been something to make her either very angry, or totally contemptuous of you.

Nox
05-09-2006, 09:16 PM
You want to get get a "special girl"?
Get the "special" out of the equation.
C'mon man, start taking control of your life!
If you care what she thinks 'bout you, it's game over. Things go well when you just don't give a fuck.

Diamond
05-10-2006, 01:52 AM
this isn't her being hard to get or showing disinterest or anything else that MM tells us girls do...this is her NOT WANTING TO TALK TO YOU
I hate to admitt it but I start to think the same too. Her body language say it all.
but nar. you could show disinterest, how about you actually be disinterested, believe in yourself that you tried to give her an opportunity its her loss, nd she's obviously not attuned or in touch with her desires, nd she has bad taste with men.
I will try and do that but the truth is, I feel like she's in control of me. Not just me but my friend too because we are scared that she might not like us. However it is painful to watch her chasing after a boy who 2 years older than her and in korea who probably has got off with another girl already.
You want to get get a "special girl"?
That will come naturally after I had lot of relationships with women. I just want to have the skills and tools for seducing women and to have the power to predict and control.
I don't know what you did to deserve that, but it must have been something to make her either very angry, or totally contemptuous of you.
I not sure but I actually told one of her close male friend that I'm interested in her. However I don't think he told her that but it is still possible. I also remember once I was sitting next to a good friend of her in the class and I asked her where she is, her friend asked me why do you ask? do you like her? I gave her a funny look and didn't answer her question.

CandymanPUA
05-10-2006, 02:25 AM
ah well be cool man. u havent lost anything, this doesnt question your desirability, accept this tho - you can't rescue someone who doesn't want to be rescued.
gg.

CandymanPUA
05-10-2006, 02:27 AM
but im serious about that hand teasing technique thing that works awesome dude if you goto her school, nd u can come across as playful nd shes in a playful mood that will really be useful for you. ive taught that to guys in korea lol. its smooth.
gg.

Diamond
05-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I discovered yesterday that she took me off from her MSN list. Me and my friend were sitting next to each other when we both signed in and he can see her online but I can't :eek: . It is clear now that she don't want to talk to me. I screwed up big time. Thanks for the hand teasing technique, I will try it.

HITCH
05-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Okay I've seen some of you guys in the 30plus forum so I can make a cameo or two here!LOL
For GOD and Country stop obsessing over this trick!!!
Go sarge many different women . Build your skillset. It is NEVER EVER about "this one girl". You are missing the point. You are headed back to AFCland. Stop it! To quote that big blue superhero the Tick: KNOCK IT OFF!!
Have you forgotten why you are here?
Leave her punk ass alone. It will save you alot of pain and heartache.
Just a little tough love from Uncle HITCH..
Now go fuck 10 strippers.

Accent
05-14-2006, 04:44 PM
I really would like to know how did you fuck up like this? Poor girl is trying to evade you, have you been stocking her?

Vincent Chase
05-14-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm not going to Worst this but watch out for posting another thread like it, this girl has too much importance to you.

Diamond
05-15-2006, 04:46 AM
I'm not going to Worst this but watch out for posting another thread like it, this girl has too much importance to you
Don't worry, I'm not stupid. Have some patients.
Go sarge many different women . Build your skillset. It is NEVER EVER about "this one girl". You are missing the point. You are headed back to AFCland. Stop it! To quote that big blue superhero the Tick: KNOCK IT OFF!!
I think there is some misunderstanding going on here maybe is because of the topic title asking for help, I have already realised my mistake of being one itis and now I'm no longer thinking about her anymore. Thanks uncle HTCH.
I really would like to know how did you fuck up like this? Poor girl is trying to evade you, have you been stocking her?
This is exactly what I'm trying to find out and the reason why I'm still posting in this topic. Here are the possibilities:
I got her MSN from a friend of my without her permission and later on I found out from her MSN space that she doesn't like to talk to strangers.
I made bad impression on the train because I made myself sound desperate
My friend think I been staring at her too much and I think she knows that I like her.
Have I answered my own question?

AppelJr
05-15-2006, 05:32 AM
Follow these 4 steps:
1. *Know* that this girl doesnt exist anymore for you whatsoever (literally). So stop talking about her as if she exists, because she doesnt...
2. Go through all the material by Mystery, David DeAngelo, and other guru's. David D is really something for you! Read 'Double Your Dating' thoroughly.
3. Work on your ego, selfrespect, and (inner) game.
4. Go out in the field and pick up hot girls :)

Iceman
05-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Yes, you have answered your own question.
Staring at her without approaching her = creepy
Getting her MSN from someone other than her = creepy
She thinks you're creepy.
What you should have done, is looked at her, locked eye contact, counted to three and approached her. THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER SAW HER. And then you could have gotten her MSN in that first interaction.

TimothyExpress
05-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Look, do yourself a favor, watch the movie Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring it is a great representation of ONEITIS, which is just an example of ATTACHMENT, and wherever there is attachment there is also endless misery. Now, even if you are so picky that 99% of the women in this world aren't good enough for you, you've still got 31 million to choose from, approximately the population of the state of California. *Pretty neat, eh?*

Diamond
05-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the post, I will watch that movie, however I been seeing her alot because my friend is always with her and study together so I often join them. However, I didn't say a word to her and just ignore her completely.
I will try and neg her and see what happens or try the rude approach to open her. I'm not being one itis I just want to give a last try and see what happens.

Nox
05-31-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm afraid I have to diagnose a One-Itis here.

I discovered yesterday that she took me off from her MSN list. Me and my friend were sitting next to each other when we both signed in and he can see her online but I can't :eek: . It is clear now that she don't want to talk to me. I screwed up big time. Thanks for the hand teasing technique, I will try it.
You're in damage zone. I'm sorry to say this, but there's no way she's going to let you touch her. She removed you from her list. It means something man. She doesn't wanna talk to you. And that means this:
She has negative feelings towards you. And neggin' her will do nothing but increase those feelings.
It's nothing but the awfull truth bro.
So, back off man. You said it yourself, you want to get the tools to become a better PUA, so you know what to do:
Stop seeing her, remove her from your MSN list, remove her from you cellphone. You don't hate her. You are still polite and say hi IF you see her. Don't try to see her. If it happens, it happens. You are just moving on.
This is the golden question here: Are you gaming other girls?
Peace,
Nox

OneManAndAGuitar
05-31-2006, 08:30 PM
hey man, me and you are in the same situation....how long did you know this girl?

Diamond
06-01-2006, 05:25 PM
You're in damage zone. I'm sorry to say this, but there's no way she's going to let you touch her. She removed you from her list. It means something man. She doesn't wanna talk to you. And that means this:
She has negative feelings towards you. And neggin' her will do nothing but increase those feelings.
It's nothing but the awfull truth bro.
So, back off man. You said it yourself, you want to get the tools to become a better PUA, so you know what to do:
Stop seeing her, remove her from your MSN list, remove her from you cellphone. You don't hate her. You are still polite and say hi IF you see her. Don't try to see her. If it happens, it happens. You are just moving on.
This is the golden question here: Are you gaming other girls?
Thanks for the feedback man, I thought people will get annoyed for not listening to them but I decide to take the risk anyway because I want to see what happens. Your feedback seems golden and I agree with everything you typed. You are right, I'm not gaming any other girls at the moment because I'm too busy with my exames but I keep seeing her alot recently.
hey man, me and you are in the same situation....how long did you know this girl?
I hope you have read all the posts. I've know this girl for 7 month through a friend and he was the one who recommanded me to chase her.
However even he's telling me to give up on her because he doesn't think she's good for me. I just find it hard to accept that why is he got accepted by her but I didn't. He also told me that next year, she might change her university so I will not see her again. Another thing I'm wondering is that if a girl with negative feelings towards me, is there anyway to fix it? (I'm not gona try, just want to know)
Thanks everyone for give me the feedback.

Nox
06-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Another thing I'm wondering is that if a girl with negative feelings towards me, is there anyway to fix it? (I'm not gona try, just want to know)
Ok, fair question.
I would say "There is no second chance to give a good first impresion."
You can, with A LOT OF time, change your first impression. But it would backfire and here's why: It will take AGES to do so, and while you change her impression, you can't touch her, and you certainly can't be sexual around her. That will take you DEEEEEEEEEEEP into the LJBF zone.
You'll eventually have trust and comfort, but no attraction, therefore, you won't stand a chance, and you'll be her little-orbital, racing the clock to please her hoping one day she'll realize how much you love her. Trust me here, this is not a Hugh Grant movie (Thank god :P).
Look, I would love it to work that way. I consider myself a "romantic" kinda guy. Just coming up to a girl and saying: "Hey, you seem like the kind of girl I'd like to meet, why don't you join me in a cup of coffee so we get to know each other?". That would be cool, but it's not the way things work. You've got to play by the rules if you wanna win.
Think about it, how many times have you felt she is "the one special girl for you"? I bet many times. So, if she's the right one, how come there have been several "right ones" before her?
Look, I feel your pain. I've been there. I've tried all those things. I have made the same questions, and continued to deny the game was over. But when it's over, it's over, all you can do is learn from your mistakes.
That's why I'm suggesting you to move on man. I'm sorry to be the one that carries the bad news.
Try to suscribe to a mailing-list. PU101 is a great one to get motivation to sarge. It allways ends with a warm "Now go meet some women". RSD, well... I wouldn't follow too much advice from Jaix, but it sure fires me up to go out and have fun. MM's OAP is the most usefull out there. DDA for cocky and funny stuff. Get them all, and you'll have 1 msg every day in your inbox with a little step to, some day, meet a woman, get to know here and eventually, with mutual respect, love her.
Hope it helps,
Peace,
Nox

OneManAndAGuitar
06-01-2006, 07:22 PM
I Knew this girl for about 4 years now...which is a long time,I think!

Diamond
06-02-2006, 05:18 PM
I Knew this girl for about 4 years now...which is a long time,I think!
Would you like to tell me more? Sounds like a sad story. I mean 4 years man, must be painful:mad:
Look, I would love it to work that way. I consider myself a "romantic" kinda guy. Just coming up to a girl and saying: "Hey, you seem like the kind of girl I'd like to meet, why don't you join me in a cup of coffee so we get to know each other?". That would be cool, but it's not the way things work. You've got to play by the rules if you wanna win.
This is exactly what I always wanted to do. However it appears that it's not going to work. To be completely honest with you, I wanted to let her know that I liked her so she will remember me but it obviously backfired.
Think about it, how many times have you felt she is "the one special girl for you"? I bet many times. So, if she's the right one, how come there have been several "right ones" before her?
Not that many times not because I don't want to but because I didn't met many women or interact with them. Imagine if I did.
Look, I feel your pain. I've been there. I've tried all those things. I have made the same questions, and continued to deny the game was over. But when it's over, it's over, all you can do is learn from your mistakes.
Don't worry man, I already have. I'm self aware of my own feelings too. The reason why I'm still posting is because I just come up with an idea and would like to justify it with everyone. I don't think its good idea ether.

CandymanPUA
06-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Yes, you have answered your own question.
Staring at her without approaching her = creepy
Getting her MSN from someone other than her = creepy
She thinks you're creepy.
What you should have done, is looked at her, locked eye contact, counted to three and approached her. THE FIRST TIME YOU EVER SAW HER. And then you could have gotten her MSN in that first interaction.
well nar if you rock its not so bad, i got Lauren's msn off u iceman guess who im seeing today :cool:

Youngin
06-23-2006, 08:22 PM
Holy fuck how is this thread still open, can someone lock this up?
I shall call you eFlow Squared!
Same advice over and over again, you won't listen, so whats the point...
you say you are done trying, so be done.
I'm getting a little tired of these posts.

Diamond
06-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Holy fuck how is this thread still open, can someone lock this up?
I shall call you eFlow Squared!
Same advice over and over again, you won't listen, so whats the point...
you say you are done trying, so be done.
I'm getting a little tired of these posts.
you are so negative towards me, I'm listening. I will sarging more and go out more.

aLmAnZo
06-26-2006, 12:38 AM
sarge her friends, ignore her, be the popular guy, let her feel the loss. Don't become her puppy. She's gaming _you_ man. She's using you for entertainment, I bet she's talking about how pathetic you are. Don't let her fucking do that man, be the alphamale. Game other girls, let her see it, try hitting on one of her best friends.
regain and improve respect, then dump her. You don't need to take that kind of shit anymore.

Youngin
06-27-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm not negative towards you, just tired of these threads.
I understand your situation and respect that you are trying to get out there and forget about her.
I would like to say thank you for not taking my shit, but if you meet anyone like me who puts you down and gives you shit don't take it EVER!
That is what this girl is doing, so fuck her! Move on man and go out sarging, make yourself so busy you cant think about her.
Be alpha, be confident, be that wear fuzzy center of the universe that everyone wants to get close to...
haha, good luck
(i think i have mood swings)

Mag
06-28-2006, 11:23 AM
I can't believe noone mentioned this... There is a way to fix this it will take time but still it will work because shes the "popular" girl or whatever it seems.
Surround yourself with girls be in a group of girls and you being the only guy. This shows social worth being in a group of girls is better than a group of guys because then the girls think "If those girls are willing to hang out around him then he must be OK."
Trust me it works. Another thing you can do is be the social "butterfly" jump from group of friends to group of friends makeing contact with EVERYONE. Don't just sit in one group of friends and stay there be SOCIAL. A girl like this wants a guy that can bring up her social status. A guy that has lower social status than her isn't going to win her over.
Its called Social Proof!
Mainly just surround yourself with girls and follow all of the previous tips.
Ciao~

Accent
06-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Sure there is a chance of getting out from eveything but think why are you in this situation at first place, why fix something that is already broke, it wont be same again already. Why would you want this girl if she is disrespecting you?
Yes you can game her after time and dump her, show her how she was wrong, but two wrong doesnt make one right, if you truly think you are an amazing guy, be that guy, she will realize this on her own one day, she is not worth your time, why love someone who doesnt want to be loved?

aLmAnZo
06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Sure there is a chance of getting out from eveything but think why are you in this situation at first place, why fix something that is already broke, it wont be same again already. Why would you want this girl if she is disrespecting you?
Yes you can game her after time and dump her, show her how she was wrong, but two wrong doesnt make one right, if you truly think you are an amazing guy, be that guy, she will realize this on her own one day, she is not worth your time, why love someone who doesnt want to be loved?
Totaly fucking agree, as I said earlier, don't let her play you and abuse you. You deserve so much better. She'll realize she made a mistake someday.
Don't care about her, she doesn't care about you. Get over it ;) There is a lot of better girls out there, ditch her, let her feel the loss.

Diamond
07-26-2006, 03:45 AM
I would like to say thank you for not taking my shit, but if you meet anyone like me who puts you down and gives you shit don't take it EVER!
OK, I will definately take your advise.
You deserve so much better. She'll realize she made a mistake someday.

Absolutely, I agreed totally. I thought about it over and over again and I think I figured it all out. Don't get me wrong, I just have this need to make sense of things around me. Here is the deal:
She's definately popular and always receives lot of attention. Her parents are rich which will help her to get what she want. In another word, she's spoiled child.
I start to understand why my friend told me "she's full of fantasies" she has lot of friends and she even call herself "madam" on her MSN blog. She's probaly been approached many times (wide selection of men) and already developed bitch shield to blow off guys like me. Yes, I was being oneits, I realised that she's not good looking but she still get treated like ten. Why? life is so unfair. She simply rejected me before she even get to know me, I'm a great guy so it is her lose not mine.
I will move on and focusing on improving myself with my game and social skills. I will go out and sarge.
However, there is one more jugsaw of the puzzle that I need to solve. That is:
How did my friend approached her and got accept but not me? I know I should have more faith in MM(approach the girl the back way). He told me she was sitting near him and he's start to ask her questions about study because he was stuck with some questions. I also noticed that he always compliments her alot and ring her lot times when their "friendship" wasn't strong. Now she start to return the phone calls.
Another interesting piece my friend told me about her is that she told my friend that her ex-boyfriend knows how to play piano. I consider this to be DHV, so this si something I need too. I'm think doing it by become a bright student.
Thanks for the advise everyone, just give me little bit more feedback.:)

Silverfish
07-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Dude so this girl is chinese? Well that explains a lot cos asian girls are bought up way differently from white girls. (I know this cos im chinese). This is a situation that wont be covered in MM or anywhere else. If she was bought up in China with rich powerful parents then shes probably is very stuck up and has high expectations set on her by parents. She probably is a lot more uptight when it comes to relationships/sex also. ie before she accepts u as her boyfriend shell analyse whether ur suitable for her as a husband.
So bearing this in mind she probably just dismissed u as sum dumb white guy who only has sex on his mind.
Look just dont worry about her man. Asian girls aren't worth the effort. seriously. Its a cultural thing and sumthing i cant really explain on here. White girls are much funer and easier.;) U better read this cos i spent a long time writing it!

Diamond
07-30-2006, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the time you spent to reply me.
Well that explains a lot cos asian girls are bought up way differently from white girls. (I know this cos im chinese).So bearing this in mind she probably just dismissed u as sum dumb white guy who only has sex on his mind.
You are right, they are bought up differently from white girls so pick up is harder to acheive. Just let you know that I'm chinese too. But I'm different because I grow up in England.
This is a situation that wont be covered in MM or anywhere else.
Really? I hope not. This is why we have the MM. The idea of MM is get the woman the back way. In another words, we don't go up to them and let them qualify us to be her boyfriend or hudsband.
Instead, we come under the radar by pretend we don't even like them and let them qualify themself to us. This is where I made the mistake, I didn't come under the radar.
If attraction is not a choice, then she can't choose who is she attracted to.
If she was bought up in China with rich powerful parents then shes probably is very stuck up and has high expectations set on her by parents. She probably is a lot more uptight when it comes to relationships/sex also. ie before she accepts u as her boyfriend shell analyse whether ur suitable for her as a husband.
Absolutely, I agree. It make much better sense to me now, I almost forgot about it. If that's case, then I definately didn't come under the radar. Like I said, she rejected me before she even get to know me.
I]Look just dont worry about her man. Asian girls aren't worth the effort. [/I]
I believe they are, we just need to find a way to reach them. When we do, I think the reward will be very satisifying.

Sheek
07-30-2006, 11:14 AM
If you're going to post in a thread, at least read the damn thing.
His question has been answered 100x, he even posted that the girl was running away from him, & thus clearly isn't interested & the time spent trying to make her attracted to you would be better spent gaming others.
MysteryMethod isn't here to help you in SPECIFIC scenarios with SPECIFIC girls. If something weird comes up, then just move on, because having it happen again isn't likely. If weird stuff comes up twice, then by all means ask us about it.
Do girls in general run away from you? If they do, we can help fix that by analysing how you act & what behaviours cause this. If just ONE girl is acting strange, then NEXT her & move on.

Silverfish
07-30-2006, 09:51 PM
I believe they are, we just need to find a way to reach them. When we do, I think the reward will be very satisifying.
whateva floats ur boat dude. personally i dont like asian girls but thats just me. i aint bein rascist or anything cos im asian myself but i just dont find them attractive.

TrusT_nowun
08-01-2006, 03:03 AM
I keep hearing about the layguide, what is it and where can i get it!?!
now... onto the question, i'd say that you have to do something that will make her want to talk to you, Porky said. If i were you, i'd ignore her for a while, like a month or two, just don't pay her any attention at all, and that means don't even look at her. If she talks to you, answer even colder than she does. She will come and talk to you, especially if you have other people interested in being in your company like if you were to do magic or have a party or something like that. Don't make things too blatant, she will hear you. Also, while doing that, talk to other girls actively. Use the space in which you're in and try be as funny as possible. She'll see you talking to other girls and being the center of attention and be interested... hope that helped...

antman
08-01-2006, 07:02 AM
its on fastseduction for free

Diamond
09-02-2006, 03:29 AM
hey guys, its been a while since my last post. I been thinking very hard about it during this summer holiday because I wasn't able to sarge with anyone. I also went back to china for some holiday and I haven't seen her for like 2 month.
I back in university now for some resits because I failed few exames. Here is what happened:
I ignored her completely and thinking nothing but to ignore her and just focus on life. However during this period of resitting my exames, I was always with my friends in the library include the one who's also friends with her. Basically, he told me he's seeing her less now because of me.(yes, he's know that I'm jealous of him), but I didn't say anything.
However my other friends still try to convince me not to give up yet. One time in the library, I needed a pencil sharpener but no body has it and I really need it. So they all convince me to ask her for it(she's also on the same floor that day). However I didn't do it because I thought it was silly. Instead, I asked her friend for it but she didn't have it.
Then a day before my accounting exame, I was properly screwed because I didn't know hown to answer the questions and the only person I that I know who very good accounting was her. I was in need of her help but I just can't get it.
One of my friend bumped into her and she even offered to help him with accounting but he doesn't know her number. So I called my friend who got her number and give it to him and he text her. There was no reply and it appears that she had a problem with her phone but she did call back to talk to my friend. Later on, they arranged to meet up in the library to help my friend with accounting. Of course, I was there too and I need help from her too!
So she arrived at the library and her+my friend went to a studying room together. I just had to figure out a way and mentally prepare myself to go in there and ask for her help. I was so nervious that I just couldn't move. Then something wonderful happened:my friend's phone received a text and it was my excuse to deliever the phone to him and ask her for help at same time. So I did and she said it was fine. When I come out room, I was feeling bad becasuse she might have said it to make me go away and make a excuse to reject afterward.
Surprisingly when she finished helping him, she come up to me and asked me if there is anything she can help me with, it was wonderful. I ask her the questions I need to understand and she explain it to me. Although I still don't quite understand when she finish but it didn't matter.
I also ask her few questions about her exames, she said she didn't do well but she didn't tell me what sort of mark she got, so I asked her no further. In the end, I thanked her and my friend told me my face was blushing. My other friend told me I didn't have a eye contact with her.(true because I didn't want to give her any wrong impressions). I'm surprised because I didn't she would help me. I can't understand why considering she didn't even want talk to me and ignore me completly.
Please give me some more feedback.

Vincent Chase
09-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Because it's not her issue. It's your issue. You shouldn't only be avoiding her, you should CUT OFF contact from her AND start seeing OTHER women.
IMO, you should LJBF this chick.