PDA

View Full Version : I messed up big time....help needed

Gameguy236
05-08-2006, 06:42 PM
ok ....so i was sarging with this girl and playing basketball at the same time....like every shot was made my team would usually stall so i would talk to the girl..... so i was like " i like your necklace " and she's like thanx...and then i went to play basketball and came back after the game was done....i was like your names christina right ? and she's like...how'd you know...and i said...i guess im psychic..and she's like ..no you've heard my name from somewhere.....so idiot me not thinking before i said it negged her with "your pretty cute too bad your not my type...and then my coach called for line up so i had to leave....her jaw dropped when i said that...and the last words i heard her say were ....WTF !!!....she was a HB8/9 at best....and i thought she was a bitch so i negged her....and now idk what to do...apologize for it...or just stay cool and find out what happens tomorrow...PLEASE POST YOUR OPINON.....im lost here

EZRyder
05-08-2006, 06:47 PM
i cant tell you for sure because i didnt see the reaction, but sounds like your neg worked. If she brings it up, neg her on not taking it well "Jeez, do you always take a joke this well? How do your friends put up with you." "Someone's touchy." "Man, you girls. I just want to be friends and all you can think about is that I dont think you're my type."something like that.

Gameguy236
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM
OMG.....why didn't i think of that.....but she's an air head type of HB...does that make a difference

ware_ru
05-08-2006, 07:29 PM
are you really 14 years old

Gameguy236
05-08-2006, 07:36 PM
yes ...turning 15 in like 19 days.....im starting young....cuz i think thats the best...cuz i know my game will improve tons when im a senior....

EZRyder
05-08-2006, 08:37 PM
I dont see why it wouldnt work on an airhead. Most A stage stuff doesnt require the girl to think real long and hard about anything, it just gets a reaction.

Gameguy236
05-08-2006, 08:39 PM
ok well im gonna try it if she even talks to me again tomorrow/ brings it up......thanks for the advice ezyrider....you helped alot...i'll give you the details on what happened tomorrow....

Iceman
05-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Um. Don't neg at your age ok.
I don't neg much, if at all...most girls under the age of 18 are just WAAAYY too low-self-esteem to be able to handle negs.
Light teasing is ok. It sounds like you did ok then...but without seeing exactly what she did, its hard to tell. Let us know what happens the next time you see her.
I like Ryder's line ""Man, you girls. I just want to be friends and all you can think about is that I dont think you're my type.""...try that if it did offend her.

Gameguy236
05-09-2006, 10:12 PM
well ice man your right ... girls my age have wayyy to low self esteem to handle a big threat neg like mine....cuz mine was badd according to her friends...well she ignored me the whole day....so i guess she's gonna do that for the rest of the year

Iceman
05-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Don't speak to her for a while...game other girls there and raise your social proof.
However you sound like you haven't done the newbie mission, so do that before you go gaming girls from school.

Gameguy236
05-09-2006, 10:17 PM
whats the newbie mission ?

Iceman
05-09-2006, 10:19 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Not another one??
Do some research on the forum before posting next time.
Search for Newbie Mission on the search function.
Specifically, Cedar's post in the Best Of.

CandymanPUA
05-10-2006, 02:30 AM
lol uve upset the big posters:P

Vincent Chase
05-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Um. Don't neg at your age ok.
I don't neg much, if at all...most girls under the age of 18 are just WAAAYY too low-self-esteem to be able to handle negs.
It's not so much LSE it's more just a lack of self-steem, they really haven't developed a strong enough sense of self, they're too malleable.
Girls as young as you really don't need any game at all, they're putty in your hands as long as your not a spaz, but I really find it immoral for you to be having sex with chicks your age so in my opinion you should aim your sights a little higher. Try gaming girls 17+
Run the newbie mission on them instead of your peer group.

october
05-10-2006, 06:27 AM
It depends on the girl. If she's a vunerable virgin, rare in my area, then yes it may be unethical. However, there are many sexually active 14 and 15 year olds, aim for them at first; afterall, they are much more of a reflection of girls you will be gaming in the future. A skewed reflection, but still a better one.
Also depends on culture, here in the uk girls lose it EARLY.
At 14 though, game isn't that important. Status, conversations, and rapport= you're doing better than most other guys your age already.

Gameguy236
05-10-2006, 06:03 PM
i know game isn't needed at 14...im just starting early...learning the basics.....getting more confidence and practicing it.....i don't plan to get laid or anything....but what happens happens....for now im just practicing the newbie missions.....but except going out every day....im going out on saturday and friday nights...cuz of school and all...so when senior or even junior year comes i'll be ready and skilled to use what i need

Hawkish
05-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Why are you ohh so pumped about senior year? People know you in highschool, all of it. You can change yourself gradually, but there is no magic pill you swallow and all of a sudden you are cool. And being a senior doesnt make you cool. I guess i just dont know what you think will happen SENIOR YEAR. Your mind set makes no sense to me. You are learning to be a social person in highschool still, you cannot game the same as you can in college or after. Simply b/c all the options are not there for you.
Night game and day game can be improved, but as far as your standing with your class mates is concerned, you cannot move that much once the end of freshman year is over. Unless some one or lots of people see you with extreamly attractive girls, and you have a reputation. And you do have a rep, good or bad, you have one. Are you just internalizing all of this, working away from school, for 3 years until that fateful say when senior year begins and you are all of a sudden a chick magnet? It doesnt work that way. WORK ON BEING a social person and the girls will come. Hasta

Iceman
05-10-2006, 07:45 PM
^^ Concur.
Remember, its a lot easier to destroy something than to build it. This applies especially to reputations.
You can take years to build up a good reputation at highschool, and then ONE solitary incident (which doesn't even necessarily have to be proven as truth...simply the rumour is enough) can destroy that reputation forever, as happened to october (as he described it in "a social challenge").

Gameguy236
05-10-2006, 08:16 PM
sorry...lemme correct that.....i meant 21 ...not a senior...i got mixed up...sorry...i meant the age when i can go to a club to pick up women....other than the mall or somewhere else.....i honestly know nothing will change xcept my rep if they see me with female pivots in school.....and i understand where your coming from on this whole thing ...i think...lol jk