PDA

View Full Version : SMS with a girl after two nights with K-close

Urge
05-08-2006, 05:31 AM
Hello.
First;
Ive been reading about the MM for about a month now, but havent started the newbiemission yet.
I know about the "you shouldnt sarge (using the MM) at work/school/in your near neighbourhood/etc.." rule, so i dont!
This weekend me, some friends and some friends of my friends went on a trip for to another city to party and go to some concerts.
When we came to the concert area me and this female friend of a friend of mine got lost from the group. We started talking and after a while we made out (i cant remember how). Then we walked around holding hands and make out the entire night. When we came home to the hotel, she was denied access because she didnt have an ID card. This looked like a fools mate type of situation.
The next day when we started drinking with our friends, me and this girl had alot of eye contact and you could feel that there was a "vibe".
This night we ended up the same as the night before, but this time there were less making out, but more kino and much more talking. This night we ended up sitting in a staircase talking from 05.00 to 07.00 in the night/morning before we kissed and went to our rooms. We both had alot of fun talking.
We didnt exchange numbers, but yesterday evening i got a sms from her where she said how much she had enjoyed the talk we had in the staircase and after a few more sms she wanted to meet some other time.
The reason im writing this is that I dont have much experience with dates and writing sms with girls and stuff like that. I also have information that this girl has been flirting/seeing/meeting another guy. I dont want to show to much interest, but i also dont want to take it so slow that im going to "loose" her to the other guy.
So fellows, I need big help here! How should i intiate more sms contact? What should i write? I think something like "Hello! How are you?" seems to wierd to start a new sms conversation with. And she wanted to meet again, how should i bring this up again?
I have no problems talking to girls that are "taken", but when a girl is giving me IOIs and are interested i get all insecure and stuff when im sober :P
This whole thread may sound pathetic and im sorry for my bad english!

porky
05-08-2006, 05:35 AM
hey m8...forget about sms'es....rather tell her to call you if she wants to talk to you...keep your relationship AWAY from smses m8...trust me:)
peace-

alex_
05-08-2006, 05:45 AM
im sorry for my bad english!

you must beg for forgiveness.. :p
umm, i'm not sure what to do. perhaps do the newbie mission, ignore her, wait for her to decide which guy she prefers, sounds like she likes you/liked you at that time anyway. ignoring her via sms will get her to msg you more/increase suspense etc..
or, you could organise to meet up, message with something like "hey, hows 8 on friday sound?"
good luck
more replies guys, 6 views, no replies, i'm disapointed. - edit: and i can't spell

Yellow Playa
05-08-2006, 06:40 AM
man first thing great job dude the girl seems to be really into you
cos she the one msg'ing you and you guys already kissed like twice soo she definately has a thing for you.
Don't worry bout losing her to another guy, when you're with her just show her why you are better than the other guy and you should be set

Vanity
05-08-2006, 08:35 AM
Yeah she clearly is into you , she asked her friend for your number when u didn't gave it to her , so all is going fine ; try to call her one time and say a date you want to meet her , be sure your giving the vibe your controling the situation (example. Sunday I want you to come to X and let's hang out ; Don't : I can see you thursday , saturday or sunday , and we can do whatever you want).
Young girls tend to get over a guy when they get the impression he's more into them , then they are in him.
But your doing great mate , just relax have fun :D

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Right first off this girl is diging you!
Next, don`t whatever you do,suplicate! Don`t be all like, 'when would you like to meet up' where? when? how? No no noooooooooooo!
Tell her! If she thinks you'll do anything, it looks weak and thats one way she gunna go for someone else.
Also, be suggestive in your sms's. Not like, hell im gunna fuck u like ron jeremy. but like,'im real bored,so random question time. Whats your favourite film? colour? and something random, whats your favourite pair of underwear?'
Then go from there. I got a girl to travel an hour to fuck me just cos of that, so try it out! This also lets you see how horny this girl is and whether she wants to do the no pants dance with you! (Fuck in other words!)
Always remember that you are the prize!
done
phoenix:cool:

Urge
05-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the comments, it really helps.
So, should i contact her or should i wait and see if she initiates a new sms convo again?
Like i said she wrote that we had to meet up agian to finish a little game we had while we were standing in the staircase talking, i suppose i should go further with this and meet up with her. Me and my roomate are known for our parties in our apartement, so maybe i should throw a party next weekend and tell her to bring some friends and come along. I think this would seem casual, not showing to much interest and i'll have the chance to isolate her again.
What are your toughts about this?

Vanity
05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Not answering her sms will make u look cocky ; the party invitation sounds cool

Urge
05-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Right first off this girl is diging you!
Next, don`t whatever you do,suplicate! Don`t be all like, 'when would you like to meet up' where? when? how? No no noooooooooooo!
Tell her! If she thinks you'll do anything, it looks weak and thats one way she gunna go for someone else.
Also, be suggestive in your sms's. Not like, hell im gunna fuck u like ron jeremy. but like,'im real bored,so random question time. Whats your favourite film? colour? and something random, whats your favourite pair of underwear?'
Then go from there. I got a girl to travel an hour to fuck me just cos of that, so try it out! This also lets you see how horny this girl is and whether she wants to do the no pants dance with you! (Fuck in other words!)
Always remember that you are the prize!
done
phoenix:cool:
Since its been a slow day at work i have tought alot of this whole situation with the HB.
Im think im going to send her an sms later tonight, but i have to come up with something useful to write :P
I was thinking about the "random question time" game, but wouldt it be a DLV to write to her because you are bored?
I also have big problems with the whole "Im the prize" thingy. Im not a bad looking fellow, and girls complements my clothing style all the time. But i dont have a strong enough inner game to consider myself as the prize.
When it comes to this particular situation Im thinking "im so lucky i got to kiss close her (well, it was more then a kiss close. We were kissing an making out the entire night) and enjoy a very nice weekend with this HB. But why should she bother seeing me more, when she probably can have whoever she wants." I see her as the prize, and i know i need to change this!
Im going to read som more about inner game.

Phoenix
05-09-2006, 05:24 AM
No girl can have any man she wants! Sure girls can be pretty but if thats it, move to the next one!
Really work on your inner game man, cos the main person who can make this go wrong is you. If you think that you are not good enough for her and that you have already lost, then congratulations you have already lost! If you don`t think your good enough for her, how on earth can you convince her that you are good enough for her.
Sorry for the negativity, but sometimes a kick in the ass is needed!
Here's what you gunna do. You gunna pick up your mobile/ cell phone bout dinner time and sms asking what she up 2 and that you are so bored it is unbelievable (don`t do into huge depth why you are bored cos it ain`t cool), and then do that random question skit i put down. It ain`t dlv saying you bored cos everyone gets bored and they usually see it as slightly humorous. Also if she bored to then she gunna keep on talking to you.
An if she asks why you askin bought her undies, then just say its random question time and that she can`t answer with an answer!:-)
Fuck the worst thats gunna happen is that she ain`t gunna text cos she's a boring girl, and lets face it do you really want a boring girl?!!!
Seriously go for it and write up what happens. If you need pointers or stuff like that then PM me and i`ll give you the low down on the show down.
Done
Phoenix:cool:

Yellow Playa
05-09-2006, 06:27 AM
you need to think "i can have any other girl i want soo why should i give xtra attention to this girl" not the otehr way around

Urge
05-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Ok, the story continues;
The sms convo went something like this;
Me: Hello! What are you up to? Im just so boooored
Her: Hey!! :) Me and some friends are on a beach doing so barbeque and having fun. You should get on the bike and join us! ;) (I consider the bike part as a neg, since she know that I have lost my driving license for speeding. And the beach is way to far away from me that i can bike to the place).
Me: Haha! So, me and some people are considering making some barbeque and drink a couple of beers tomorrow. So, what are your plans for tomorrow?
Her: Well, we are going out tomorrow or thursday. I will give you more info when i have, so you can tag along!
Then we have some small talk about the weekend and good night blabla :P
Maybe i should had a stronger frame? Told her to come out with us? Overall i think it went well, and Im really looking forward to tomorrow/thursday since I think its much more easy to speak with her in person instead of sms!
Thanks for the help guys! If you have some tips for the meeting, please tell me!

Iceman
05-09-2006, 05:39 PM
"Her: Well, we are going out tomorrow or thursday. I will give you more info when i have, so you can tag along! "
So you can TAG ALONG!?!?!
YOU are the one supposed to be saying that kind of thing.
What have you done to your poor little frame!?
If she is saying that seriously, your frame sucks. If she's saying it in a "lets have a verbal fighting match" kind of way, then its ok, as long as you respond competently, with something like "Nah...the me and some people thing sounds more entertaining to me"

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 06:01 PM
yeh keep and believe in your mindsets and never forget that you are the prize. but for now that comment may have been thrown very casually, nd its likely to be just a colloquialism, so don't get hung up about it, or u lose even more power.

Urge
05-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Update:
Last night we met for some barbeque and bonfire. In advance i had tought alot about strengthening my frame and thinking that i was the prize.
We were gathered about 20 people around the bonfire, and in the beginning i was to ignore her. Well, if she asked me a about something, i would answer - but keep it short and continue the convo i had with the other people around the bonefire. For the first two hours i was having an amazing energy and was talking DHV stories with 3-4 other girls and a guy that sat beside of me, in this time she was clearly giving me "looks" and IOIs.
After this we got talking and i isolated her by taking her hand, told her to come with me and walked to a quiet place. Here we had another great convo where she was giggling and laughing almost the whole time. We were also talking alot about the concert weekend, and in my stories i involved small details that ment alot to her during the weekend - she was very amazed about all the small detail stuff that i remembered. I think she brought that up like 6-7 times. This was GOLD!
After some kino escalation we started kissing again and this turned into a deep make out session. I think we were in C3 at this point.
Some hours later i grabbed her hand and walked her to her tent (Because of work today i wasnt going to be there for more than a few hours, so i didnt have a tent). Here we started a deep make out session again, and her bra went off. Then there was som cuddeling and stuff. Think we were in S1 at this point.
This what at 3 in the night in a tent, and we only had a thin blanket, so i couldnt f-close her this night. I dont even think i wanted this because of the cold night temperature.. :P
I also had some problems taking of her bra (it was dark, my hands was cold and im not a experience man in S1). this was clearly a DLV - she said "What are you doing? *laughing*". But, i got it off, an we went on like this wasnt a "problem". Im not worrying about this, since i will only get better doing this when i get more experience in the seduction part.
We both fell asleep and i had to go before she woke up because of work.
This isnt just about this one girl.. After last night i feel that my inner game has become much stronger, and i love it! The problems i had with this girl is the same problems i have had with all girls i ever have been involved with.
Thanks alot for the help, and if you have som pointers about this story, please tell me!

Phoenix
05-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Now thats what im fucking talking bout!!!
*Small tear roles down phoenix's eye, from pride*
Outstanding man, god damn outstanding! Can just tell in your wording that your frame has just exploded! Beautiful!
Thats some good work, an i would have done exactly the same. (though i would have ripped the bra off with my teeth, but you say potato i say chips!)
You done good kid, now go out an sarge on your high!
Done
phoenix outta here:cool:

Iceman
05-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Excellent!
Also, if you don't mind the risk of getting caught...if you want to practise undoing bras, just go find some somewhere (mothers is often easiest lol), and practise doing and undoing them.
Not exactly the most "tasteful" aspect of learning to game, but if you really want to get lots of practise beforehand, do that.

Urge
05-14-2006, 02:28 PM
New update;
So, after the bonfire night me and this girl has met 2 times. Both of this times we met on a partynight together with friends. We're still in C2 but with much kissing and making out.
I havent been with her "sober" yet, but im planning on meeting up with her for a real date without alcohol. In our apartement I have a huge projection screen that covers the whole wall, so i was maybe thinking of inviting her over for a movie, and maybe i could make a dinner or something.
We're still stuck in C2, but last night i isolated her and took her from the club to a place where the sell food (its like next door to my apartement). After the late night food, i took her to my apartement - but there were som people partying here (including some cockblockers) so the CB took her home..
Today she initiated a sms convo again.
Ive learned alot about women behavior by beeing around her, and ive gotten to field test some MM stuff.
A couple of questions;
I work alot (family business.. we are doing well, and she knows i have alot of money) - is working long hours an DHV or DLV?
When she ask me if i had a fun time yesterday - then i find that "yes i had alot of fun.. how about you?" is way to AFCish.. Any suggestions here?
She's a very popular girl, so when we're walking around in the city, she often meet guys that she know.. How should i be in a situation like this? Get her to introduce me and stuff?
Help me improve my game! :P

Vincent Chase
05-14-2006, 05:38 PM
I work alot (family business.. we are doing well, and she knows i have alot of money) - is working long hours an DHV or DLV? Both and neither. In any case it's irrelevant.

When she ask me if i had a fun time yesterday - then i find that "yes i had alot of fun.. how about you?" is way to AFCish.. Any suggestions here?"Don't worry about me doll, if i'm not having a good time, i'll make it one."

She's a very popular girl, so when we're walking around in the city, she often meet guys that she know.. How should i be in a situation like this? Get her to introduce me and stuff? Introduce yourself.
Her: "Oh hey, that's Chris from school."
You: "Great." *walk up to him, with her hand in hand. "Hey, ...Joey? No Chris. That's it I remember now, darlin' over here say's she knows you, so *shake hands* how are you doing?"
Make sure everyone knows not only are you THE MAN, but that you're also A man and an Alpha one at that.
Cheers Baby!

Urge
05-18-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi again!
Well, things are going well with this chick.. the last week we've been out together 5 times or so, and every time i isolate her and we're walking trips and are having heavy kino all the time. She's really LRM material.
The only thing is that im so in love i cant really think of anything else than her.. I think im developing a one-itis for this girl.
The thing is that everytime we meet up, we're partying with friends.. So we're not sober when we meet.. this is like a party thing.
Im think im going to ask her home to my apartment for a movie or something.. Now we're soooo stuck in C2. If things dont escalate from C2 to C3 and then to S1 at this night, i think im going to blow the whole thing off.
As I said this is going towards a one-itits, so if the movenight doesnt work out, I will stop contact her and instead i will start the newbie mission.

Onix
05-18-2006, 08:27 AM
Urge you need to cloes this deal.
Its dragging on man.
You are stick in c2 becuase you are not setting the stage for the seduction phase.
You run a risk of this blowing up.
This chick will want to be fucked this year and you are the man to do that.
Make it happen lead lead lead!!!
Be the man set up a meeting at your place, she will agree and she will come prepared for sex so make sure you are.
Dont get drunk and slobber have a drink or two and set the mood with a meal.
The seduction location is avaialble (your place) so once she is there its over as long as you lead and keep up the kino.
Remember one step forward two back and your monney.
-Onix

Urge
05-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the inspiration man.. I will close this!
Im pretty sure she's ready for a f-close. 2 times we've walked to my apartement, but both times my roomate has had a big "aftercity" party.
Anyone know of any moodsetting movies? *search the forum* :P

Urge
05-18-2006, 12:00 PM
well, im currently smsing her..
Asked what she was doing this weekend.. She answered that she was going to work (i know this is for real, because she really do work alot). She also said that tomorrow evening she was going to a girlfriend of her..
Im not sure what to do now.. Should i try to say something like: "well, i think you rather should come over to my place to watch a movie?" or should i wait for an invite like that to when i know she has free time?
Need help faaast! :)

Urge
05-21-2006, 07:38 AM
I just wanted to thank you guys..
This thread has helped my game alot!
After beeing gaming this girl with the help from you guys ive gotten the confidence i need around girls. My frame has becomed great and i really enjoy sarging.
Like this weekend i've k-closed 3 different girls and # closed 2 girls. Im not the shy, nervous and nice guy that i used to be when i sarged before. Now i'm confident and have a strong frame. I've also learned to see the sarging as a game. If it fails, no problem, ill just start over with another set.
When it comes to the girl in this post, she's coming over to my place for watching a movie on wednesday. The convo went like this;
We were fluffing about work and stuff, then:
Me: So, do you have any plans for the next week? Working alot?
Her: Have plans for the whole week- except wednesday.
Me: Well, do you know what? Then your coming to my place at wednesday to watch a movie.
Her: Fine! But i have to say that something may come up, you never know.
I dont know why she answered like that, maybe there is some "early LMR"?
When it comes to this girl im going to close her at wednesday, if not - no problem. Her loss!
Thanks for opening my eyes, folks!