PDA

View Full Version : Any PUA's,Surgers or Super Wings in Bahrain, Kuwait,Dubai or North Arabia

Teknology
05-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Hi... I've been digging in this Venusian Art for three years. Trying to reprogram all this negative outlook about women and how they play their games to strangle any inch of confidence that a man has. Basically... here in G.C.C countries Arabian Women are too damn pretty but the cultural pressure been stomping the hell out of every Golden Brown Brattie girl on the venue. On the other hand, if you see how those arabs treat females you would spit a whole dissing track called " Supper Wuss, please color me bad"..lol.. Any ways, is there is any PUA's, Surgers or super wings to learn from. I am down for what ever. 1 :D

alpha78
05-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Hey man, I'm here in Bahrain if you're looking for someone to sarge with ;)

Teknology
05-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Yo... Let me know what's your scheduel Playa... I am off on Thursdays and Friday's and I can meet up with you this Wednesday if you're free...... My e-mail is Black_Tek@titchmarsh.zzn.com...Lets hangout and launch all PUA Playas attacks... Ha Ha Ha...:cool:

kooper
02-04-2011, 05:47 AM
hey guys , anyone interested at sarging at bahrain..
would be glad if someone could join as i've heard the culture is pretty open here.

Nookie
07-12-2011, 03:23 PM
@ kooper

Hey man..are you still in Bahrain?...holler back...if you still want to sarge.

Dr_kholioo
07-15-2011, 06:41 AM
any one in Dubai ?
contact me at

Dr_kholioo@hotmail.com

3afash
09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
I am in Bahrain, looking for a consistent & serious wing...Just PM me if you would like to go out & sarge sometime. I'm down to sarge anytime any day of the week.

Tkahn
01-18-2013, 05:19 PM
This has to be a miracle, wings in Bahrain!

I realise this post is quite old, but if anyone's still interested in hitting some clubs/bars or whatever Pm me