PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in a rut...

Split
05-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeh I've got another problem. I'm doing the newbie mission but at the moment I struggling to find places to meet new people. All my mates just head down to the same place, and part from being an absolute s**thole the music is so loud i open on people shouting and they can't hear me...
I'm to young to get into clubs (16 basically 17) and everyone in the bars is like 4-5 years older than me. any ideas for good places? if it helps im in ipswich

Hawkish
05-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Malls, cafes, bookstores.

Split
05-07-2006, 12:42 PM
i met more at the night game. im find in the day game well finding and opening anyway :D

trueno
05-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Well, get a lil bit more social life, there are parties!, you dont have directly to bars, or clubs, just go to parties (( at night gaming )), at day gaming go to malls there are lots of sets you can open there, still gotta go for the moving set thing since in mall most time they're moving, you also can aproach at clothes shops, do like the cologne opener but with clothes and some variations, it has worked for me, and well coffee shops, lil bit harder, but with good openers it works