PDA

View Full Version : Calling Time

Barbaris
10-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Guys, ok.
I always thought i'm pretty good at that. I was mistaken, because i got stuck in a loop.

The thing is - once i have a phonenumber, i usually wait for about 2-3 days to call for a date, than after a date i wait for 2-3 days to make another phonecall or arrange a date.

I feel like making a phonecall earlier will make her loose attraction, but from experience of calling rarely - the result i get - i loose the girl.

I just have a deeply ingrained mindset - the more attention you show, the less attractive you become; so i almost completely excluded any bullshit talks over the phone, text, sms and such. Everyhing i say when calling has a purpose to eradicate any possibility of getting into the LJBF category.

So, here i am, no dates, no sex)
What are your ideas?
Would appreciate any.

surffreak
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Guys, ok.
I always thought i'm pretty good at that. I was mistaken, because i got stuck in a loop.

The thing is - once i have a phonenumber, i usually wait for about 2-3 days to call for a date, than after a date i wait for 2-3 days to make another phonecall or arrange a date.

I feel like making a phonecall earlier will make her loose attraction, but from experience of calling rarely - the result i get - i loose the girl.

I just have a deeply ingrained mindset - the more attention you show, the less attractive you become; so i almost completely excluded any bullshit talks over the phone, text, sms and such. Everyhing i say when calling has a purpose to eradicate any possibility of getting into the LJBF category.

So, here i am, no dates, no sex)
What are your ideas?
Would appreciate any.

whenever i do a in-direct approach i wait a day or two to call. But i send a light text about something and dont reply back that same night about something humorous.

Direct game- you have to call early because you have to maintain that attraction or else it will disappear quickly.

gr8t100
10-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Ok, this is often times a invalid assumption a lot of guys through at girls, but believe me...girls pick up on things quite quickly and know when a guy is running a game on her by purposely not calling for 2-3 days. But the solution is actually really easy:

1.) Text her the following day, and it must, I repeat must, be relevant to something you two discussed about yesterday. Call back humor is a must or else you're going to appear like any other guy who got her number. Women enjoy meeting new people, but they fall for guys who stand out and developing listening skills followed by a good memory will be your best bet for texting her the next day. But keep it brief and let her know you're about to do something that displays DHV, such as going to the gym or doing a bon fire with friends, it doesn't matter.

2.) Call her the following day. What? Call her a day after I initiated text? Yes, and you know why? Because more so then not she already wants to talk to you. True, women will often times just give their numbers out to practically anyone to avoid drama or a uncomfortable situation but rarely do those guys follow through because they play little delay games or don't call at all due to fear or over-thinking what to say to her.

3.) This one will be tough because we all know what the goal was for obtaining the girl's number, and she can probably pick up on it to, and that is setting up a date. However, since the PUA is the exception to every rule you're not even going to mention it. Instead, merely call to get her advice on something, such as which movie she reccomends to check out when you or your friends go out. Or which color shoes you should wear when going out tonight (girls love being trusted on fashion sense) and merely drop in things you enjoy doing and hint how you're going to be doing something in the near future. One or two things will likely occur then....

a.) She will want to join you by expressing a high amount of interest. She's not doing this to butter you up or impress you, remember you're not even trying to ask her out. Yet, she already wants to be part of this amazing world you're constantly living in.

b.) She recognizes that you're a man with options and value, she will actually go lay her schedule out for you and invite you to them. Believe me, women are social people and have options, but give them the opportunity to spend an evening with brad pitt and they'll either change their plans or drop them entirely.

4.) Let a couple of days pass, as you already do...2 to 3 days. Call her up and re-mention the plans that you talked about previously or even talk about something new you've come across. For example, tell her how you came across this new diner and they have the best chocolate chip pancakes in the entire world. That you don't care if she is on a diet or not, she has to try them. If she is interested, she will want to join or she will work with you based on her schedule to make it happen.

This works for me, so give it a shot and good luck.

Barbaris
10-08-2009, 03:50 AM
Profound.
Much appreciated, great answers! Thank you.