PDA

View Full Version : You guys are missing the point!

HB123
10-03-2009, 03:37 PM
If your game is TIGHT. You shouldn't have to text.

The entire point of texting women is to get them to answer your phone calls. If you have to work extra hard to get her to answer a damm phone. DELETE her number!

There's the simple solution to everyones "text game"

CALL DONT TEXT

-hb123

MiLLo
10-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Texting is low compliance. A girl may not answer your calls due to whatever reason - logistics etc. A text can be replied to at any point, and takes a couple of seconds.

Texting has it's place, and it's a good one.

clearplay
10-03-2009, 06:07 PM
I agree with MiLLo.

Another great example of this in my own life is this HB10 -- noshit, 10 -- who hates using her cell to talk on. I think this is weird because she's cool as hell, but it doesn't matter who you are she just hates talking on her cell. She texts like mad though.

Despite the fact that HB10 and I have had some awesome conversations in which I'm bantering and escalating, having her laughing hard, and I'll even joke "I'm sorry HB10 I know this is Hell for you, I know you hate talking..." which she then begs me to continue...despite all of that, she prefers to text and still rarely takes calls, even my own. I'm continuing to date her so something's working right.

Phateless
10-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Texting is good for US. It takes very little effort and time investment to keep her temperature elevated while we're doing other stuff.

matix7
10-03-2009, 07:06 PM
I've gotten laid by at least 10 girls where there was extremely minimal verbal interaction and massive amounts of texting that made it happen. Every girl is different. If she likes text, text. If she likes talk, talk. Period.

Ali_G
10-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Every reply above is pretty good.

Id say... id say that there are times when even if a HB10 called me I wouldnt answer... cuz my phones not with me, Im in a place with loud music, etc etc. I have no caller id... so ye txting is a lot better for me, and really to anybody that HAS a life. Txting is a lot easier. I also think calling has its cons too, as it shows way too much commitment on ur part. With a txt ur playing. If u call her to hang out, ur definetely showing u like her

Phateless
10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I dunno. I'm always busy. I work 40 hours, I'm in school til 10 two nights a week, I commute hella far, I go to the gym, I go salsa dancing every week, I go out, etc.

I'm always more likely to respond to a text than answer a call. This goes for EVERYBODY, not just girls. Chances are I'm in the middle of two other things anyway, so I don't have time to sit there and shoot the shit. Text me to meet up and we'll shoot the shit when I'm NOT doing 5 other things.

Even my mom has taken to texting me instead of calling, now that she has a Blackberry.

HB123
10-04-2009, 12:26 AM
There's no right or wrong answer here, but this is from my point of view.

I enjoy Calling > Texting for several reasons.

if you make calling seem "casual" then it shouldn't be a big deal nor seem like a big commitment. I've seen many APUA's have a solid text game but when they're out in the field, their Texting game is nowhere near congruent with reality.

secondly, if you're out having a "life". You shouldn't be on your phone texting back and forward. You're out to have fun, and if you don't have time for a quick phone call, you shouldn't have time to text. HB's text me frequently and I usually don't reply, I just call when I have the time & They ALWAYS answer their phone. I think by not texting back or texting all together, it shows that you're not like every other guy that texts alot of whatnots. Not to mention, I'm a SIMPLE man, my phone is as basic as it gets (no qwerty) and that's how I like it.

Bottom line. You're time is precious, she's lucky that you called and SHE HAS TO ANSWER or it's her loss. As long as you set it up so that's glued inside her head. You're on a road to success.

-HB123

matix7
10-04-2009, 06:52 PM
There's no right or wrong answer here, but this is from my point of view.

I enjoy Calling > Texting for several reasons.

if you make calling seem "casual" then it shouldn't be a big deal nor seem like a big commitment. I've seen many APUA's have a solid text game but when they're out in the field, their Texting game is nowhere near congruent with reality.

secondly, if you're out having a "life". You shouldn't be on your phone texting back and forward. You're out to have fun, and if you don't have time for a quick phone call, you shouldn't have time to text. HB's text me frequently and I usually don't reply, I just call when I have the time & They ALWAYS answer their phone. I think by not texting back or texting all together, it shows that you're not like every other guy that texts alot of whatnots. Not to mention, I'm a SIMPLE man, my phone is as basic as it gets (no qwerty) and that's how I like it.

Bottom line. You're time is precious, she's lucky that you called and SHE HAS TO ANSWER or it's her loss. As long as you set it up so that's glued inside her head. You're on a road to success.

-HB123

Good points. But having a lot of female friends I completely understand how powerful text can be. Ive had girls tell me that when theyre thinking about a guy, they actually go back and re-read the text messages that have been sent before. Thats potent shit considering todays cell phones store hundreds of texts with virtually unlimited memory capacity. If you game hard and do it right, and theres some absence from hanging out, its a resource for them to dive deeper in to thoughts about you. Just make your texts potent and intricate if you want to go this route.

If you spend a lot of time with the girl it doesn't matter as much, but if you both lead extremely busy lives its one added weapon in your arsenal to keep her attracted, which is easy to lose when physical closeness isn't easily attained.

My $.02