PDA

View Full Version : HB asks me "How do you do THIS?"

Face
05-05-2006, 06:43 PM
SO this happened to me a few weeks ago and I thought little of it. But it has occurred again, and I want some clarity and some other opinions on how to interpret it. As always, any clever comebacks would be great, too.
I can feel when my game is tight. Lines are flowing. Transitions are easy. I can anticipate almost every reaction. I control the conversation, put her in my frame, and run my routine. But recently the HB, while in isolation, will ask me "How do you do this?" I say "Do what?" And she explains that she realizes that I am very smooth and able to sweep her off her feet. It doesn't help when my wing has her freind isolated 10 feet away and is getting doggy bowl eyes himself...lol.
Anyway, the HB knows I am more advanced than she is--she knows I am picking her up--and she is not sure how to react other than to ask me how I am doing it!?!! I do not know anyting about NLP or any mind games. I practice standard game with tons of C/F.
I assume I am spiking BT too early. I try not to [ever] validate myself--I eventually say something like "I'm just being myself. I am very comfortable with you right now. And I think you are with me. Smile. Enjoy it. This doesn't happen to people often." Then I plow forward.
Suggestions? Ideas?

doc
05-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Perfect.
"we`re just 2 lucky people and Fate is smiling on us"
Chicks dig the fate thing...

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-05-2006, 07:02 PM
youre already doing fine. "i really gel with you, i cant tell you exactly why. i just do and i love it"

Ryan
05-05-2006, 07:04 PM
"I was about to ask you the same question"
Reframe.
Transition to what Doc said if she persists.

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-05-2006, 07:21 PM
"I was about to ask you the same question"
Reframe.
Transition to what Doc said if she persists.
*stolen*
cheers for that. mine has worked really well so far, but yours is better :)

Medley
05-05-2006, 07:21 PM
Huh.. I'm totally stumped. I've never had that asked in those words. I think I want to...
I've gotten the "damn, you're good" or.. just plain old taken advantage of when I wasn't expecting it.. but to have a girl baffled like that!? I'd really like to hear a response for this too.
Face you must have some ridiculous game. I think your response is great. Any reason you're doubting it? How were the responses in each of the two cases? I'd imagine you closed.

Maverick
05-05-2006, 07:35 PM
I've got this before - i tell girls "I dunno, this usually doesn't happen. I'm just drawn to you. I can't explain why. I like you." At this point she'll either say "I like you too" or smile which is essentially the same thing. P.S. - this is a great time to go for a kiss close.
- Mav

Bird
05-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I think your response is fine. I do this alot -mentioning that there is comfort between 'us' etc while in c. She will always agree (if you have built enough) and by this it will raise the comfort level even higher.
Transition
N1