PDA

View Full Version : asking girl to Matric Prom.....

porky
05-05-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey guys.....im goin out with this chik now and shes awsome...I want to ask her to my matric prom but its only in September.....u think im asking too soon? maybe i might blow myself out the water? or the sooner I ask the better? im not worried about the answer (sheel definitly say yes) but im worried she might be taken in 4 months time:)
peace-

doc
05-05-2006, 07:48 AM
WTF...
how can you be sure she`ll say yes...and might be taken in 4 months, at the same time ? Must be an English thing.
Anyway,,,if you`re going out w/ her...officially..then plan on it. Don`t ask her..tell her.
Let me know if you got one-itis...cuz I want to ban somebody today.. ; )

porky
05-05-2006, 08:02 AM
lol doc...this is the chik I went out with in december remember! I did a 3 month freezout and I asked her out again! and did a bit better this time:)
im 99% sure she will say yes IF i ask her now...but shes a definite 10 and if i dont ask her soon I fear that some other guy might take her?
peace-

svt
05-05-2006, 12:58 PM
why does everyone on here feel the need to ASK girls to prom. Does this display a super high confidence level or something? NO
"so now that your going to prom with me your gonna wear somethin nice right?"
-feild tested once and worked

porky
05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
i like that line:).....but u think im telling or asking TOO SOON?

svt
05-06-2006, 06:08 AM
heres the solution
game her
fclose
make her yours
randomly say "were gonna look stupid if we dont match at prom"
Once you enter a sexual relationship shell assume your going to prom or whatever together (sexual relationship is more than once....)

trueno
05-07-2006, 09:24 PM
i would do what svt says, dont ask her, just keep on with the game, make her yours, and obviously dont let her go b4 prom, be sure she is yours, and it would be obvious she will go with you to prom, you might ask like when the prom is closer (( in time )) but, not yet, do you want to look desperate?, like telling her you expect to be with her all this time?...
the real answer is on you, but theres my advice.