PDA

View Full Version : tricky situation...

ccc
09-28-2009, 08:45 AM
A bit of background info first. I've known this girl for about a year and she was in an LTR, so we were just friends. Since they split up a few months ago we've got closer and whenever we saw each other in town or at parties etc. we chatted/flirted and then k-closed last weekend.

After that over the past few days we have been texting, but when i suggested meeting up I got this back (shortened version):

'I just wanna wait and see, im not totally over my ex. So if we just hang out as mates and then if your still interested later then maybe yeah'

Is this just a nice way of saying no? Im not sure where to go here...

CMPitts
09-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Don't hang out with her. Really, you don't even have to respond back to her. You've been friended. *insert scary music here*

Go sarging. :)

mm_tris
10-01-2009, 02:29 AM
'I just wanna wait and see, im not totally over my ex. So if we just hang out as mates and then if your still interested later then maybe yeah'

this sort of response gives me the shits.... she's bloody walking all over you.
though, at the same time, she may genuinely still not be over the ex which you must respect, it can take a while.

But I agree, don't hang out with her, just gotta stand up for yourself a little "...I have enough friends thanks"

Alacranero
10-10-2009, 09:19 AM
i would respond "k" that response has got me out of similar situations ... and honestly i think its a test...