PDA

View Full Version : Girl just told me " I love you"

supreme
05-04-2006, 05:29 PM
So I was with this girl (7.5) at the park and we establish that I will not talk to girls and she will not talk to any guys and we are now "talking" I've known her only 20 days after she asked me to dance at the school dance and she is best friends with this HB9.5 that i liked(before about 2 days ago after i moved on, she has a GF yes GF that i could not get past, well almost did). Anyway she says she wants to tell me something but doesnt want to say and as i drop her off i get her to tell me and she says " I nuh you" She ment love but didnt want to say it. She says she didnt want to say it and me not say it back so she just said nuh.
WTF is she fucking psyco? Who says that after 20 days of knowing each other? She told me she has never been this close to a guy as far as friends go and I am one of the most trust worthy person she knows.
What to do?

Iceman
05-04-2006, 05:32 PM
"we establish that I will not talk to girls "
Don't do that.
You WANT to be talking to girls. Even in FRONT of your LTR. When I'm with my LTR, if I'm not directly talking to her/paying attention to her, I'll be gaming the girls around me. I won't ever k-close them, obviously, but I'll get their numbers, quite often, and very frequently, girls I've done this to tell me "I wish you didn't have a girlfriend so I could have you"...I just kind of smile and nod.
And as for her saying "I love you"...she either has serious insecurity issues and needs someone to love, and only thinks she loves you, or your her first, and she doesn't know how to recognise love when she sees it.
My girlfriend and I are quite open about the fact that we don't love each other. I don't love her, she doesn't love me. And we've been together four months so far. We both understand that love is just something we'll recgonise when we see, so we don't try to give the appearance of being in love just becqause we're together.

supreme
05-04-2006, 06:34 PM
I agree, I dont want to be commited right now. But I do want a girl(s) Should I tell her I want to be able to talk to girls?
I agree, I do think she has some self esteem issues and does need someone to love. How should I talk to her about this?

Satyre
05-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Tell her that your way too young to be in "nuh." Don't be mean, be honest.

I agree, I do think she has some self esteem issues and does need someone to love. How should I talk to her about this?
BE Forward. the LAST thing you want to do is supplicate to her and find yourself hurtling towards a relationship or pre-relationship situation against your will, especially with a girl that might need therapy.:eek:

Starman
05-04-2006, 10:33 PM
You guys are 17. You'll be a star finding this stuff at your age. She's in the throes of infatuation, that's all. Maybe for the first time, maybe for the 2nd or 3rd. In any event, it probably feels like the most intense experience of her life. That's hard stuff to deal with at your age. I dealt with it badly then. You'll do better.
But I agree with those who say don't be promising not to talk to other girls and crap like that. Don't let her set rules on you. Once you got the rules, you'll be judged by them, and they will set the agenda of your relationship. When I need rules, I try to stick to "be honest" and "be fair."
Also, you're 17...you're going to screw some things up and you're going to learn from it. If you can accept that, and accept that you're going to have relationships with a lot of girls after this one in all liklihood, no matter what you say or do even if its the most AFC thing in the world, you can relax a bit. Don't be needy, don't buy into her neediness, and be the one to control the nature of the relationship.

Iceman
05-05-2006, 12:54 AM
But I do want a girl(s) Should I tell her I want to be able to talk to girls?
No way. Don't tell her that. Tell her "I'm a social creature. I get along well with other girls. I can't help that. If you're going to try to restrict me to talking to only you, and no other girls, this isn't going to work out."

Vincent Chase
05-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Drop this LSE chick ASAP. You've become her drug, you give her that high, you make her feel good, she want's more of you, she want's you to fulfill her prescription.
It isn't love, it's a pseudo-depndancy, you'll both be better off taking advantage of the fading effect and spliting.

trueno
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
No way. Don't tell her that. Tell her "I'm a social creature. I get along well with other girls. I can't help that. If you're going to try to restrict me to talking to only you, and no other girls, this isn't going to work out."
totally agree, she has to overcome that fact, btw she doenst love you and i would get rid of her, she will get your energy off, and soon youll find yourself dealing her own problems, dont be her problem solver, you have stuff to do for yourself.

mississippi
06-23-2006, 01:41 AM
dude you should mack her totally if she said she loves you than giver what she wonts dont throw away a opportunity to have her fall at your feet

Cape
06-23-2006, 07:06 AM
1. DON'T TELL HER YOU LOVE HER TOO!
also,
2. DON'T DROP HER RIGHT AWAY
1. If you tell her you love her, you are throwing the opportunity to get sex with other girls. Even if you want a commitment (which I read you don't, good job :) ) the I love you w/ reply is a big step in a LTR, and should only be initiated by the male.
2. Teenage HBs toss love yous like they are hand grenades in a video game. They fall in love at the drop of a hat, because they are all hormonal and shit. If you dump her, she will obsess over you, and the obsession CAN LAST OVER A YEAR. If you can sever communication ties, go for the immediate break up. If you go to school with her, then keep reading.
My suggestion: I've been in this a few times. Each female is slightly different but this usually works.
LTR HB: I love you, blah blah blah stop having sex with my sister blah blah.
PUA: You are the most amazing girl I have ever met, but you are putting a lot of pressure on me by saying that and I don't want that type of relationship yet.
LTR HB: Okay *cry*
It's basically punishing her for doing something you didn't like (I forgot the nice term for this, anyone remember?). You are telling her she fucked up by trying to control you, and you won't stand for it. After doing that, buy her some cheap ass flowers. Teenage girls go freaking crazy over flowers, even if they cost you $5.
If you want to break up, increase the length in your TBs, and decrease the length of communication. When you think her interest is at a low enough level make the cut. Despite what a lot of people think, you can breakup using any medium, I prefer MSN because it has a handy block feature for use when she starts tossing insults.
She'll be pretty upset and obsessive after you leave her, because of the memories and whatnot. An easy solution for this is to tell your friend/wing to game her a bit. Also, my theory is the more you are a prick in the breakup, the quicker she gets over you. Tested it a bit with good results, but since I never LTR/sexgame a teen anymore, I haven't continued testing.
Happy hunting
Edit: P.S. first post ;)

eastside
07-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Drop this LSE chick ASAP. You've become her drug, you give her that high, you make her feel good, she want's more of you, she want's you to fulfill her prescription.
It isn't love, it's a pseudo-depndancy, you'll both be better off taking advantage of the fading effect and spliting.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I am about to break up with my girlfriend of around 4 months on tuesday... and i have my phone off right now so i wont/dont talk to her for the weekend and have been really feeling terrible about this... I dont treat her well when I'm around her... and then I come home feeling bad for behaving that way... anyways your post really made alot of sense to me, I think thats exactly whats going on with me.
What do you guys think of me not calling her for the next 3 or 4 days and then ending it next time i see her? ...I think it will be the best for both of us. :s

antman
07-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Speaking from experience, its gonna be a little dramatic.
Ive only had to truly do this once but when i did she didnt even take it seriosuly at first, then after it hit her it wasnt a joke she started running after me screaming like a maniac, i got to my car and locked the door just as she got to it. She started banging on the window crying, i drove away and turned my phone off and blocked all means of communication with her.
Needless to say she egged my driveway the next weekend.
Just a little story from my life but take it into consideration :)