PDA

View Full Version : ? about momentum

a11111
09-21-2009, 06:18 PM
This isn't really a "problem" it's just something I'm wondering about. You and HB like talking to each other and you've built some rapport. It's easy to keep the momentum flowing by talking (texting) more and more until you reach the point where you're talking almost all the time, like always happens for long term prospects. However lately I've been busy and haven't been texting as much after a few days of not talking to these girls at all, I called one and she was extremely enthusiastic and happy that I called her, and another that I texted actually came right out and said she hadn't heard from me in awhile and was happy that I texted her. Now I'm wondering if suddenly dropping the momentum and then resuming it is equal if not better than keeping it flowing. What do you all think?

eriko500
09-21-2009, 08:10 PM
....but don't overdo it. Its good to wait a while between calls or texts and let some stories and experiences build up so you have something new to talk about with her. On the other hand, if you leave too many gaps between calls she might start wondering if there is someone else in the picture.Hope this helps.