PDA

View Full Version : Girl in Class

Cappy
05-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Okay, I am a total noob when it comes to sarging and I am new to this whole scene. My problem is this (not necessarily a problem). There is a girl in my math class (college) that is totally hot. She is probably an 8.5 out of 10. I see her kind of looking at me during class and she has caught me looking but there has been no conversation. Today, when I went to the gym, by chance I saw her working out. I glanced at her and then just kept walking. What would be a good opener for this girl? Am I too late for an opener? The class has been going on for about 5 weeks and we are on the quarter system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dragon
05-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Okay, I am a total noob when it comes to sarging and I am new to this whole scene. My problem is this (not necessarily a problem). There is a girl in my math class (college) that is totally hot. She is probably an 8.5 out of 10. I see her kind of looking at me during class and she has caught me looking but there has been no conversation. Today, when I went to the gym, by chance I saw her working out. I glanced at her and then just kept walking. What would be a good opener for this girl? Am I too late for an opener? The class has been going on for about 5 weeks and we are on the quarter system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 weeks? Thats a LONG time man.. Get your act together, and talk to her. I'm not pissed but 5 weeks man, and your saying she SO hot.. My take is her body my be hot but she better be more than looks to impress me :). As for this in collegue you can cold approach, but don't worry if you look wierd or anything its good as a cold approach, just ask "What Up" and work from there. PS: Don't talk about school work.. talk about your/her interest but try not to revolve them around school, work unless it somehow links up.

Cappy
05-04-2006, 10:05 AM
The class is only 2 times a week and she is usually late, so I really don't have the chance to talk to her before class. Do you recommend waiting for her after class? I guess I just think too much about it, like what if she has a b/f.....blah blah blah.

haft
05-04-2006, 10:12 AM
Maybe you can do like this. Figure out where she is going after class. When class is over, leave it before she does it and go to the side she is supposed to go. When she approaches, look back and ask "why you are following me?". Move on from there.

Hotfeet
05-04-2006, 10:16 AM
There is a great chance that you lost your chance, because you telegraphed interest and showed that you have lower value by just staring and not saying anything.

Cappy
05-04-2006, 10:18 AM
There is a great chance that you lost your chance, because you telegraphed interest and showed that you have lower value by just staring and not saying anything.
What do you mean?

Accent
05-04-2006, 10:21 AM
I am not the one who gonna give you advice but Ill just throw in what I think,anyone can feel free to correct me.
Dont wait for her after class, that way she will know that you have been looking at her and now you made your move (LATE) and she will think that you wanna bang her since she is hot, and thats gonna end up in LJBF after she played with you, you will end up in her reality basicly.
So what I would suggest is try to meet her somehow casual, just you see her somewhere and she walked by you in hall or whatever, just be like "hey" dont need to say anything more, she might as well respond very open and start initiating convo with you, since you said she was checking you out... Look for response and continue on condition. If she will respond bitchy, thats a barbie doll with "pussy power" you dont want to deal with her, or if you desperately do, game is on, thats what Mystery Method is about, neg neg, until she thinks that you are talking to her not because of her beauty or you wanna fuck her, she will drop her "pussy power" frame and bitch shield all together.
Why I said stay away from her if she is like that, because you will need some experience to deal with this kind of women, other wise you will crash. She will shit test you, give you hoops and all kind of shit. Its better to deal with those after you have done Newbie Misson

Hawkish
05-04-2006, 10:22 AM
NEGATIVE!!! Look man, i dont think you have lost your shot. You gotta have a strong frame to pull this off though. Like In math class sit down next to her. then say something like "I dont think i will ever find a use for the word exponent the rest of my life." I really dont know its a math class so there is not much to play off of. But you need to make contact, and dont be wimpish. If she takes good notes, look at them while she is sitting and say "You take good notes." (hand writing analyisis can insue from this, and if its a big enough class, right in class. THen go into a possible study session. How big is the class BTW b/c i dont ever recognise anyone from class on the street. Lay out whats up in more detail. PM me if you want. Hasta

Hotfeet
05-04-2006, 10:25 AM
What do you mean?
Well 5 weeks have passed and she noticed that you notice her. This tells her that you are interested in her, thats called to telegraph interest. And you demonstrated lower value, by only looking and not talking to her. She now thinks that you are a shy pervert. I am pretty new at this, but I read MM carefully. I'd suggest find someone else and open to them in 3 seconds (read 3s rule) and then run the whole routines talked in the book. Mystery says if you are new at this just go on newb mission, which means go into A1-A3, and then eject yourself, unitl you are socialy comfortable.

Cappy
05-04-2006, 10:28 AM
NEGATIVE!!! Look man, i dont think you have lost your shot. You gotta have a strong frame to pull this off though. Like In math class sit down next to her. then say something like "I dont think i will ever find a use for the word exponent the rest of my life." I really dont know its a math class so there is not much to play off of. But you need to make contact, and dont be wimpish. If she takes good notes, look at them while she is sitting and say "You take good notes." THen go into a possible study session. How big is the class BTW b/c i dont ever recognise anyone from class on the street. Lay out whats up in more detail. PM me if you want. Hasta
The class is small, maybe 25-30 people. The only reason I haven't sat next to
her is because the seats are assigned and I sit across the room. Ocassionaly I will look over and catch her looking at me, maybe once every class and when I look back at her she will look away. The class is from 6:00-7:50 on Monday and Wednesdays.
The other question I have is, when I saw her at the gym today, was that a good thing that I glanced and looked away like I didn't care. OR should I have initiated convo while she was on the exercise machine (cardio, not weights). Like I said, I am a total noob and get nervous when approaching girls.

Hawkish
05-04-2006, 10:35 AM
Ahh alright...that makes it a bit more clear. Yes you should have said something to her in the gym. But we cannot fix that so lets move on. If she is looking at you from accross the room thats very good. I start a lot of conversations with girls who dont even know they are doing it, it give me an excuse to talk to them. Anyway, when class end put your shit together slowly and when she is headed for the door you head out at the same time. Then give the funny line u been thinkin of throughout class, and even if she just says "yeah" its all good. Just keep the convo going, this is college so you have a right to know where people live in your classes, just in case u might need them for something later. Alright, ask her opinion after u make this small opener, i dont care what opinion routine it is, just use it. Well biker opinion might not work so well. I will try and think of one for you. I gotta head to my last final though. HASTA

Cappy
05-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Ahh alright...that makes it a bit more clear. Yes you should have said something to her in the gym. But we cannot fix that so lets move on. If she is looking at you from accross the room thats very good. I start a lot of conversations with girls who dont even know they are doing it, it give me an excuse to talk to them. Anyway, when class end put your shit together slowly and when she is headed for the door you head out at the same time. Then give the funny line u been thinkin of throughout class, and even if she just says "yeah" its all good. Just keep the convo going, this is college so you have a right to know where people live in your classes, just in case u might need them for something later. Alright, ask her opinion after u make this small opener, i dont care what opinion routine it is, just use it. Well biker opinion might not work so well. I will try and think of one for you. I gotta head to my last final though. HASTA
You my friend...Are the man. Thank you very much for your help and if you think of an opener that I could use or an opinion opener I could use it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for your help, and anyone else want to give me their opinion?

Accent
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Best opener is simple and honest "HI" with smile

Hotfeet
05-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Best opener is simple and honest "HI" with smile
Noooooooo!
Cappy go to attraction part of this forum and you will find tons of openers there.

svt
05-04-2006, 01:59 PM
best opener is actually talking to a girl rather than saying nothing and thinking about which opener to use 10 mins later :p

Accent
05-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Noooooooo!
Cappy go to attraction part of this forum and you will find tons of openers there.
Well even if he gets an opener, so he will say it and then what? Its gonna come out as pick up lines, it dont matter how good of opener you have is what you have to say next.

Hawkish
05-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Alright I PMed the Guy and here is what i said(yes i do know i should have just posted it on the forum, and yeah accent i realized that, i completley agreee with you.)
Alright boyo this is what you need to do. 1st: spread out, and by this i mean body lanuage. Have your head almost in the fuckin air...GO TO badboys web site to learn how to do this, the previews are free. ITs also in the classic section here. 2nd dont follow the asigned seating chart, sit down next to her anyway...if you feel you cannot do this, buddy up with whoever you are sitting next to and make them laugh(shows you have high value and you are not too afraid to be the center of attention.) Next do what i said about the gettign up slow from your seat and leave at the same time as her. THen just make that comment about exponents, or whatever else you are never going to use from your math class again in your life. But be fun about it and say it in a tone so she knows its play...slight sarcasim here would work great. Then ask her genuinly where she is headed next, trust me, this is not to akward of a time to ask since u two will be walking, what ever fiection she is headed follow and say yeah cool i am headed that way too. THen pick on the prof if they are a weird loooking. give a common place for the 2 of you too laugh about, and if the prof has any manerisms that are blatenly obvious hit them up as well. THen relate it to her, "Yeah you kinda got a whatever your profs anme is going on there. This will cuase a reaction. If she chooses not to be very talkative, make a point to bring that to her attention, someting like "wow your a great conversationalist, you talk like this to every new friend you meet?" Just keep up the C+F banter, one thing about college chicks is that they do not require as must intelectual stimulation as older women. THus its a bit easier. I am thinking that you might want to make this girl a pivot, just so you can enter into a social cirle of attractive girls. dude if any of this is unclear just PM me back and be specific. Loads of luck man, if you dont get this one, at least you will have the knowledge for the next. Hasta
Anyone else in college do this stuff?

Cappy
05-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Alright I PMed the Guy and here is what i said(yes i do know i should have just posted it on the forum, and yeah accent i realized that, i completley agreee with you.)
Alright boyo this is what you need to do. 1st: spread out, and by this i mean body lanuage. Have your head almost in the fuckin air...GO TO badboys web site to learn how to do this, the previews are free. ITs also in the classic section here. 2nd dont follow the asigned seating chart, sit down next to her anyway...if you feel you cannot do this, buddy up with whoever you are sitting next to and make them laugh(shows you have high value and you are not too afraid to be the center of attention.) Next do what i said about the gettign up slow from your seat and leave at the same time as her. THen just make that comment about exponents, or whatever else you are never going to use from your math class again in your life. But be fun about it and say it in a tone so she knows its play...slight sarcasim here would work great. Then ask her genuinly where she is headed next, trust me, this is not to akward of a time to ask since u two will be walking, what ever fiection she is headed follow and say yeah cool i am headed that way too. THen pick on the prof if they are a weird loooking. give a common place for the 2 of you too laugh about, and if the prof has any manerisms that are blatenly obvious hit them up as well. THen relate it to her, "Yeah you kinda got a whatever your profs anme is going on there. This will cuase a reaction. If she chooses not to be very talkative, make a point to bring that to her attention, someting like "wow your a great conversationalist, you talk like this to every new friend you meet?" Just keep up the C+F banter, one thing about college chicks is that they do not require as must intelectual stimulation as older women. THus its a bit easier. I am thinking that you might want to make this girl a pivot, just so you can enter into a social cirle of attractive girls. dude if any of this is unclear just PM me back and be specific. Loads of luck man, if you dont get this one, at least you will have the knowledge for the next. Hasta
Anyone else in college do this stuff?
Now after I ask her....Hi how's it goin...what do you think of the class...I saw you at the gym, do you live in the area-what a coincidence, so do i...blah blah blah. Do I ask her to hang out right then as in that same night(remember it is already 8pm when we get out of class). Or do i ask for her number to do it on maybe friday or saturday night. Im not really looking to get laid that night...im more of a relationship guy. If it comes it comes. I know im to young to have a girlfriend, but I've never really had one and i think it would be nice.

Accent
05-04-2006, 09:57 PM
About asking her to hang out, you know all you need to do is start convo, if it goes well and it seems she enjoy it, and its not look like you taking an interview, all you do is mention some place you like to go to, ask her if she wants to come along, but make sure you talk about this place in extraordinary way, it doesnt have to be extraordinaryreally , just make it intiresting,you know, so she will get an idea that she wants to check it out, and she can come along with you. That way you wont come out as you asking her out or hitting on her, you just want to hang out and get to know her, she wont see you as a threat like other guys trying too hard to impress her or ask her out.
To make it short actualy your goal is to make a time bridge,make her to want to see you again, it can be phone number, you can go together after your class somewhere, or you can meet somewhere again.

Iceman
05-09-2006, 05:10 PM
I can't really add anything that hasn't been said already by Hawkish...
But offtopic...Hawkish...man...use some paragraphs.