PDA

View Full Version : second chance phase

haft
05-04-2006, 09:04 AM
Hey guys.
So, there is this one girl. She is younger that I am. We had online chat. I asked for her phone number. She gave me it. And then I asked can we go out. Yes, directly(sounds stupid doesn't it?). She didn't answer to me and I suppose that means no. I was sad and stuff. Yes I am AFC and she was the first girl I started to use some tips from other APUA's. Well, she is cute and I want to give to myself another chance, but I don't know will she allow me to. So...which is the phase I should start it over? A1? She lives very near to me so she is in my social circle I guess. She lives in my house. This is my first post and topic so don't punish me hard. I think she is a 9. And I think she thinks she's a 8 or 9.
P.S. I know I should get over it, but she is cute and smiles a little bit when sees me(so I'm not a total loser(rock on)).
What are your experiences with trying second time? She gave me her number but didn't want to go out when I asked to. It's only one month since I asked to go out. What should I do? Long post. Sorry. Don't hit and bite me.
I know I am NOT supposed to ask for opinions with problem like one girl, but it bothers me.
Thanks.

zimb
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
dont know if another noob should be giving you some of his thought...but i'll do it anyways...but it seems to me that you asked faster than she anticapated and probaly wasnt expecting it...so she probaly still has to figure out the pros and cons about you....its been a month already huh...well I say you make up some bullshit stories like how you did this one weekend...and another story another weekend...first say your first BS story online...but dont try to act like your showing off to her...then come up with another BS story that could get you some value over the phone...and she will notice that she is missing out by not going out with you...and see if she gives you any sign that kinda tells you to ask her again....and since im a noob...let me know if this advice is worthy of preparing over...thanks

simon
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
So, there is this one girl.
Take care with that one on here bro .. :D

Accent
05-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Its simple, you asked her out, basicly you hit on her, and she knows it, she doesnt like that, you gotta be more indirect, instead of asking her out, you could of start a convo with her and throw something like "there is this one place I like to go to, they have some great so-and-so there, why dont you come along, so we can talk like normal people, instead of online chat" or some shit like that, something simple to get to know her, thats when she will think that you will like her for something more than her looks.

haft
05-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Ok thanks for your help.
One more thing. Should I neg her too? I telegraphed a lot of interest and that maybe negging isn't the best thing to do in a conversation with her. Neg is supposed to take off bitch shield, but I don't know will she have it on when talking next time to her as I already fucked up my chances with her a lot.
Thanks for your time.

crypticfox
05-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Take care with that one on here bro .. :D
Exactly my thoughts.

Nox
05-04-2006, 01:36 PM
You're not going out enough. You're not sargin' enough.
Because when you DO sarge enough, you start to realize something. It doesn't matter HOW COOL this girl sounds, and how pretty she is. Next week you're gonna find a new one, twice as hot, twice as cool, twice as smart, etc.
In other words... don't bother. If you wanna take a second shot, 'cuz you feel like she's playin' hard to get and stuff, do it. But anyways, don't trust a hope, it's goddamn chat man.
Only 7% of what you communicate is delivered by the words. 33-34% is voice tone, and the rest body language. Most of your DHV is belive it or not, body language. Beign congruent, alpha with your body will get people to believe your DHV routines.
So, if only 7% is the words, that means you need a DHV routine that's about 14 times more powerful to get the same results as in a real-life, face-to-face scenario.
That's 7%*14=98%.
It doesn't even get you to 100%. And that's not the worse part. A routine that has 14 times more DHV spikes than a normal one, would be considered BRAGGIN' most of the time.
Get over it. Find a new one. Trust me, you will.

svt
05-04-2006, 01:53 PM
my advice, dont talk to her for 6 months while your learning game.
then talk to her :)

Dragon
05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Hey guys.
So, there is this one girl. She is younger that I am. We had online chat. I asked for her phone number. She gave me it. And then I asked can we go out. Yes, directly(sounds stupid doesn't it?). She didn't answer to me and I suppose that means no. I was sad and stuff. Yes I am AFC and she was the first girl I started to use some tips from other APUA's. Well, she is cute and I want to give to myself another chance, but I don't know will she allow me to. So...which is the phase I should start it over? A1? She lives very near to me so she is in my social circle I guess. She lives in my house. This is my first post and topic so don't punish me hard. I think she is a 9. And I think she thinks she's a 8 or 9.
Punish you too hard? You broke the fun :P Seriously though man I highly recommand get off the online game, my take is its mental masterbation without the actual foundation down. Once your game is solid and you want to slack off then its alright, but not at the start. Go out, forget about her, and get on with your life. If she does like you she'll call you or email you wondering where you went.

P.S. I know I should get over it, but she is cute and smiles a little bit when sees me(so I'm not a total loser(rock on)).
What are your experiences with trying second time? She gave me her number but didn't want to go out when I asked to. It's only one month since I asked to go out. What should I do? Long post. Sorry. Don't hit and bite me.
I know I am NOT supposed to ask for opinions with problem like one girl, but it bothers me.
Thanks.
My experience with 2nd times you get off the impression your needy, forget about her and go out once you read this say "What up" to some ladies on the street. Don't apoligize to us either with this post. 1st apoligize to yourself at this point saying to yourself your not giving yourself a chance to experience tons of new experiences. Then actaully do something about it, go out ;).
I hope to hear a FR off you in the future sometime man, not online either :P

Reno
05-04-2006, 02:37 PM
my advice, dont talk to her for 6 months while your learning game.
I think thats a pretty good idea, if you don't just next her entirely.

Iceman
05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
You asked her out. Next time don't do that. Just invite her to a playground or something and have fun there together.
And yes, you will need to restart in A1.
But as some of the others said...back off of her for 6 months...run the newbie mission, practise your game. Once you have at least 300 approaches under your belt, you'll no doubt have a few closes.
Then you can come back to this girl and if she's still just as special...then you can game her.
Chances are though, that if you go and approach 300-400 women...you're going to find at least 100 that are the same as her, and at least 50 that are way better.

Iceman
05-04-2006, 04:00 PM
*blank*

EZRyder
05-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Ok thanks for your help.
One more thing. Should I neg her too? I telegraphed a lot of interest and that maybe negging isn't the best thing to do in a conversation with her. Neg is supposed to take off bitch shield, but I don't know will she have it on when talking next time to her as I already fucked up my chances with her a lot.
Thanks for your time.
Neg doesnt just lower bitch shield, it also telegraphs disinterest. Its a part of push pull (as I understand push pull to be). If you telegraphed a lot of interest, negging her would make her less confident that you're easy for her to get, making you more of a challenge, making you more attractive. Any girl you're gaming who isnt yet attracted to you can use a neg or two. Thats my two cents. Oh, and the whole gftow thing that everyone else is bringing up is a good point too.