PDA

View Full Version : HB8.5 in my college...how to attract more

loveHB
09-19-2009, 09:33 AM
i am freashman in college

she is a model , ever was champion in contest two years ago,
still model , now!

i think in college play the game is different from girls who just first meet outside, because we can meet everyday..

i talk very less with her in class , cuz i really don't know what can i say.
i need to talk to her more ? or talk to other group around her?
oh ,, i really don't know...

by the way, i think she has interesting in me because--

1. the first time i asked our group--girls or boys who can tell more lies ??
when we finished this question, after 3 minutes she asked me " so what is the really anwesr? i said will, you can lie me ! she said i am handsome, and it is not lie for sure. (another people said it , too)
in the group , i sat by her side , and she asked some shit questions to other people first, asked me last.

2.after two weeks we met in hallway, we said hi to each other,
she walked away for less feets and turned her head asked me " where is the bathroom?"
she have been college for two weeks , and don't know that? she must want to talk to me.

3.i talk to her msn yestarday for first time.
we had no talk in class that day .
she made fun of me got H1N1 and said "no wonder i dared not talk to you when i stood by you today in class !"
but finally i replyed her too late and she didn't reply me.

oh ,, she must have interesting in me , right ?
could guys tell me how to do ?

Man don't want to be losser......

seikendragon
09-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Is English your 2nd language or something? I had a hard time understanding this post.

Anyways, let's point out some problems.

Yes, you need to be talking to her. If you are working in groups of something, show VALUE in front of her by being a leader, being smart (not a smart-ASS) and listening well to her and the rest of the group. But in class, you need to be talking to her.

Freshman year is THE BOMB to approach hot girls because those hot girls, believe it or not, WANT GUYS TO APPROACH THEM. They are lonely, afraid, nervous, JUST LIKE YOU! And when you approach them, 90% of them are going to be like "wow! some guy approached me today! He has courage and made my life so much better!" You will be surprised how receptive they are if you ask for their #s or ask them out to lunch or dinner or whatever. I'm realizing this now that I'm a Junior and that's why the older guys get laid with all the Freshman chicks. They know the system already.

Stop obsessing over signs of IOIs. If she really IS interested in you, those signs will be DEFINITE. Saying "you are handsome" is a pretty direct IOI though ... was she kidding? You should reply "Yeah I get that a lot .. (laugh) ... no but you are not too bad looking yourself" to indicate YOUR IOI as well to her so she gets the message.

if you don't want to be a loser, have 10 other options besides her so that you don't care about the outcome. That's how you become a winner. When you really do have this abundance reality, then you will not be a loser or nervous around her. Who cares? If she doesn't like you, you have 10 other girls to go to.

Good luck. Go talk to her. Make her laugh. Don't supplicate or try too hard. Just show her that you are awesome and you will make her life better by being in it.

loveHB
09-19-2009, 08:11 PM
YES, English is my 2nd language lol
happy to see you reply me

Freash girls "WANT GUYS TO APPROACH THEM"
it is good ! I believe that.
I also know they want boys to ask them out for lunch,however, i dare not to ask them directly. i know it is my problem. If any way like mystery's KC way --- will you kiss me?
Yes-- let us do it . Maybe-- let us try No-- I don't say you can !

OK,, i will try my best to be a leader and VALUE in a group. I need to think more fun topic of conversation.

you are handsome" is a pretty direct IOI though ... was she kidding?
i am sure she is not kidding .
OK..anyway i should stop obsessing IOI

that you are awesome and you will make her life better by being in it
OH, it is difficult for me now....i don't know how to do

Monday i wil talk to her initiatively , and tell you the process.

By the way, i see your Chinese words! Are you Chinese people?
If you are and have free time, please add my MSN : aocaok123@hotmail.com , teach me more!BIG Thanks you!

seikendragon
09-19-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm Korean actually
nah keep posting here lolol I don't want my personal MSN filled with PUA people haha

the_attraction
09-21-2009, 08:01 PM
whats wrong with pua people, we are some of the best kinds of people out there(think fast on their feet, funny, interesting, looking to better themselves)

seikendragon
09-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Yeah but I don't go on MSN to talk about pick up. I go on MSN to talk to close friends and family lol ... PU people are cool though .. unless they are too obsessed or pushy or weird .

DarthWayne
09-21-2009, 11:40 PM
I'm Korean actually
nah keep posting here lolol I don't want my personal MSN filled with PUA people haha

hey since u r korean..

can u answer a question for me.

i ve noticed korean gals will stick with their boyfriends even if they find much better guys out there of other culture.

is it possible to successfully f close korean girls who are in LTR?

seikendragon
09-23-2009, 07:34 PM
hey since u r korean..

can u answer a question for me.

i ve noticed korean gals will stick with their boyfriends even if they find much better guys out there of other culture.

is it possible to successfully f close korean girls who are in LTR?

You mean Korean girls will stick with their KOREAN boyfriends even if they find better guys who are white? I agree. Korea has a very conservative,traditional mindset still? Or a mindset that puts extreme value on "staying Korean" and "staying with other Koreans" and "unification through staying Korean together and being strong" and "Korea is the best" kind of mentality .. Korean guys tend to look for Korean girlfriends while Korean girls look for older Korean guys. Those who drift away from this rule are often looked down upon ... although some liberal people don't care as much.

Korean youth in contemporary times are also extremely exposed to Christianity or Catholicism. Korean people are fucking crazy when it comes to believing in God and social networking through church. So that also enforces conservativeness in sexual relationships.
Even in my university, it is almost maximum 0 ~ 5% possibility that a Korean female/male student would go out with someone from another culture.

So I see little chance in fucking a Korean girl who already has a LTR man.

kryu
09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
delete please.