PDA

View Full Version : number closed but no reply to texts

Lil Game
09-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Hey all, this is my first post. Brand new to this game, and this was my first attempt and it worked!

Got the number and left.....i text her 2day sayin hi etc etc.....and no reply.

Now i no she'll have her phone as she's a student and students always hav their phones on them lol..

what should i do?

Was thinking:

Delete number and forget....
Send snotty text and then delete
or do nothing, keep number and just do nothing

She's about an 8 :)

fawkes22
09-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Well it really all depends on what you said to try and start a conversation. And it also really depends on how you're interaction went when you met. While a number close is awesome, and I applaud you, it is not super rare to have a chick give you her number to just not be mean.

As far as what to do, I'd say keep the number, try again in a day or two. If still no response, delete the number and meet someone new.

NEVER send a snotty text to a girl because she doesn't want to talk to you. That is her choice, her right. This community is not about disrespecting women, its about cherishing and learning to be better with them. Of course if she bitches you out and all that you have your right I suppose to defend yourself, but ultimately, be better than that. Have some class.

Welcome to the forums. By the way, a great way to pick up a lot of knowledge very quickly is to read the stickies at the top of the forums. Good luck!

Lil Game
09-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Well it really all depends on what you said to try and start a conversation. And it also really depends on how you're interaction went when you met. While a number close is awesome, and I applaud you, it is not super rare to have a chick give you her number to just not be mean.

As far as what to do, I'd say keep the number, try again in a day or two. If still no response, delete the number and meet someone new.

NEVER send a snotty text to a girl because she doesn't want to talk to you. That is her choice, her right. This community is not about disrespecting women, its about cherishing and learning to be better with them. Of course if she bitches you out and all that you have your right I suppose to defend yourself, but ultimately, be better than that. Have some class.

Welcome to the forums. By the way, a great way to pick up a lot of knowledge very quickly is to read the stickies at the top of the forums. Good luck!

Hey, thanks for the welcome and the advice!!!

I gave her a call a few hours later and spoke to her for a bit, which is a good start. I dont think she gave me her number as not to be mean, coz she beckoned me over and put it in my phone!