PDA

View Full Version : 'just got out of shower' reply from gals

DarthWayne
09-16-2009, 09:22 AM
some gals when i call them around 10 pm ...will text me later 'hey sorry...just got out of shower'

does it mean anything or is it that gals love standing under shower?

p.s: most of them..havent kiss closed...but in comfort phase

kelly_monaco
09-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Generally it doesnt mean much, they just explaining why they didnt reply to your text earlier. If you have sexulised conversation before, then they could be hinting at sumthing. But it depends on the context.

1) If they just say: hey sorry I didnt reply to your text earlier I was in the shower. It doesnt mean much
2) If they say: hey, just got out of the shower, what you up to? then that could mean sumthing. Carry on converstaion as normal for a few texts to pick up on the vibe.
3) if a girl says: ' I just got out of the shower, there is water dripping of my body, im still wet, I cant find any clothing to put on, I think I misplaced my lingerie...." <<then you need to sexualise ASAP ;)

But its up to you, regardless of what they say, if the time and context is right for you to sexualise converstaion then you can use anything as a hook point.

fawkes22
09-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah +1 to above.

I really don't think it means much. Think about the times you've told somebody, oh, sorry, I just got out of the shower. Same deal.

DonPedro
09-16-2009, 12:17 PM
your reading too much into it.

BryanSedman
09-16-2009, 01:39 PM
She wants you man - f close immediately.

DarthWayne
09-17-2009, 04:29 AM
me: hey sexy, what u doin

she: hey ..i jus got out of shower...hehe..u?

Curent
09-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Its a shit test

mm_tris
09-21-2009, 07:02 AM
hahah thats a brilliant response. not so much of a shit test, sounds like she wants you :)
hahahah 'hehe' you could respond with 'wanna smash?' and she'd be all for it lol... just kidding

a11111
09-21-2009, 06:10 PM
I've heard the "just got outta the shower" line so many times it's ridiculous. It's either just stupid banter or an attempt at increasing the sex talk. If she actually says "hehe" like in your example then it's obvious, otherwise you should be able to make a judgment call based on how well you know her and how far you've escalated.

Tempus X
09-27-2009, 05:18 PM
"Oh, now you're just trying to get my attention. xyz-whatever-you-want-to-text"

Zak_Attack187
10-02-2009, 09:00 AM
me: hey sexy, what u doin

she: hey ..i jus got out of shower...hehe..u?

Always interpret whatever a woman says or does as she wants to bone you. I'm great at this, because I have natural timing for sex jokes and innuendos.

She just got out of the shower? ...she wants to bone you
She says she just took a dump? ...she wants to bone you
She looks at you funny? ... yup, she wants to bone you

Obviously use common sense, but I find it helpful to constantly bush a woman's boundries. Firstly it helps establish you as a sexual person. Secondly, you get a lot further then you'd think and a lot quicker. Thirdly, women want to be seduced, but they also want to keep their social dignity. Their mind is constantly shifting between these two parallels, and it's difficult sometimes to know where "the line" is, but you gotta risk it to get the biscuit ;)

Happy hunting

dann82
10-02-2009, 09:31 AM
reply with: "me too. i'm dripping wet and cant find a towel or my clothes."