PDA

View Full Version : How Many Women Can You Juggle At Once?

adamm411
05-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Back when I was in school, I'd sometimes meet a circle of girlfriends who all wanted to date me. I'd then feel I had to choose one, although these girls I later realized didn't care one wit if I dated one, or all of them at the same time, as long as I dated *her* in particular (out of sight, out of mind?).
What's the maximum number of girls any of you have juggled at one time, either in terms of:
a. multiple long-term relationships
b. girls you were dating simultaneously
c. a AND b
Obviously, the amount of free time is a limiting factor, as is your financial situation to some degree. What have you **personally** managed? Also, did you find it worthwhile to have multiple girlfriends, or was the experience no better than having a single girlfriend?
Adamm
PS: Please, please do not post how many women you would *hypothetically* date or have relationships with simultaneously. Please report your actual, real world experiences. Thanks.

Smoothlatinkid
05-03-2006, 11:42 PM
My dear brother said this once, and I believe it to be gospel.
"You can only juggle four girls at one time, before it starts to rob from your job."

Smoothlatinkid
05-03-2006, 11:46 PM
To elaborate, if you give each one night a week, you have three free nights. Sarge one or two--though when I'm juggling four that I'm actually fucking, I need a night of rest, and I have to prepare for work the next day. And anyone that fucks up his money over his women is a goddamn fool.
Any more than five is reserved for trust fund babies and rich retirees.

zimb
05-03-2006, 11:54 PM
i had 4 at the same time for about a couple months until my stamina of just going out with all of them every other night or weekend was a bit too much....all new i was dating others, cept one girl who was a conservative chick, and it didnt scare any of them off, financially i couldnt handle it anymore either..haha..its not that i paid everytime or anything but also consists of gas and little here and little there repeating that on a weekly basis just took my paychecks dry...lol...so now i will think twice about multiples and just cut it down to 2....or if i get a sweet paying job

Minute_man
05-03-2006, 11:54 PM
3 was the most i had.
That was hard especially when you have work commitments with friends and also some sarging.
I have cut down to one LTR at the moment and sarging and keeping a few on the side.

HungLikeASeaHorse
05-03-2006, 11:58 PM
best was 5, but it gets on your nerves after a while. then again, they were all relatively new (i had picked them all up within 5-6 weeks or so) and so needed a bit more tending than, say, one of those FB type deals where not getting in touch for a couple of days is fine. the fact that they were mostly students (and hence had a lot of time on their hands) made them even more effort.

Harlequin
05-04-2006, 12:03 AM
I can't answer exactly how many I've juggled, suffice to say, when I was touring I was a VERY BAD BOY... girls in every town. My job could get very lonely, I sought the company of fine women wherever I went & I will never regret that time.
Right now I have four girls that I see regularly & I do feel that I wouldn't want to rock the boat as the relation-SHIPS sail on potentially treacherous waters.
I have my GF who I love & I have a future with. I have three girls that all want me & will jump at the chance to be with me. Spending time with one just makes the others want me even more. I treat EVERYONE equally & deceive none of them. I love & respect women... they are the most beautiful creations on earth...
Here's a secret I've kept for a long time: God created women is God's own image... he created men in the image of Sataniel... the angel that personified God.