PDA

View Full Version : Too young for HER?

imsecksy
05-03-2006, 07:16 PM
It has always been on my mind. I knew that the game MM, DD, or what ever is not yet perfect for us. I mean like trying to neg an HB 10 at the age of 17 she still didnt get hit on as much as the 21 and up. So a hardcore neg might be too much.
I always hear complaints or insecurties from older guys in their 30's and 40's complaining about how old they are. The thing is MOST girls get with guys older than her. But RARELY do I hear hot girls get with guys younger than them.
Girls my age (17, 18) is still too unexperience for me (MM wise- haven't been with enough guys, haven't been hit on enough). So I always want to aim my game at the 21's and up. BUT I still have this stereotype or insecurities that I am too young for her.
I want to know if you guys have the same problem or maybe you guys have seen some one use MM and got with 21's (HB8 and up) when they are maybe our age or so.

svt
05-03-2006, 08:15 PM
my wing (dirtybird) is 17 and just fclosed a 26 year old. its totally possible. One line ive heard of but never had the chance to use is,
her-ya i think your to young for me....
pua-ya ur right i probably am, anyways ill give u a min to get over that (count to like 3 in ur head) ok your over it now so anyways....(routine).....

Vincent Chase
05-05-2006, 10:42 PM
There is some thread with a bunch of lines like in the Main Board, I would link but it's 2 A.M., so YOU GET NONE! =]
Regardless, I had those fears when I was starting out too, they are frivolis fears. They are pointless, silly, stupid, immaterial and just, well, point blank, retarded. Now, you're going to feel this way until you actually get out there and start sarging. From between 14-16 I felt that way, finally i said, you know what? I'm never going to know the truth of the matter if I never try. So get out there and after a couple successes you'll forget all about this thread.

trueno
05-07-2006, 09:29 PM
i really concurrrr (( =P )) with Vincent, i cant remember my last girl who wasnt even 6 months bigger than me, go out there, sarge, see whats goin on, my oldest girl was a 23 stripper down in cancun, met her, she gave me her number, when i realized i just had fuck her, and she payed for drinks cigarretes and transportation...so go out there =P =D