PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get a date will a H.S. girl

apg96
05-03-2006, 07:06 PM
what would u say is the easiest way to get a girl in H.S., mind u i am not some creep i am a senior in H.S.
I feel that if u at least have a small relationship with them they will most likely say yes, unless ur some creep (and trust me they are there).
I find sarging at parties is hard, b/c everyone is talking to everyone they know and its hard to get any long amount of attention, without them seeing a friend and them coming up and talking to them and you.

svt
05-04-2006, 01:55 PM
your frame sux
think about it this way, are there any girls in your highschool WORTHY of going on a "get together"(NOT A DATE) with you?

R-Evolve-R
05-04-2006, 03:04 PM
That's the situation everywhere, not just HS parties. You have to open them, keep their attention, and basically.. well I don't need to spell it out for you, since this website is dedicated to the Mystery Method.
The point is there are always obstacles and distractions. There isn't any venue out there where you will walk in and see girls waiting by themselves (or in small groups) not doing anything just waiting to be approached with no distractions or obstacles in sight so you can game them and get them. That's crazy talk.

apg96
05-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Yea, i kno, im not taht far in VAH, im only at the end of ch. 3. Ive been busy.

Iceman
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
"I find sarging at parties is hard, b/c everyone is talking to everyone they know and its hard to get any long amount of attention, without them seeing a friend and them coming up and talking to them and you."
if you find sarging at parties hard, you're going to fail dismally when you get into clubs once you're of age.
Older girls are a lot better at cockblocking and being obstacles for their friends. Study up on group theory if you want to be able to keep the attention of groups.
In all honesty though, you don't want to be sarging at parties. The girls are often WAY too drunk at underage parties...and your game will either not work at all, or you'll get a foolsmate, and THINK your game worked when it actually was crap.

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 04:54 PM
if your sad about fools mate open the girls who arent drunk, they will appreciate a sexually powerful but controlled eloquent guy thats the optimum place to be.
LOL so you want me to break down the step by step method of how to get high school girls.
first grow your maturity
perceive women as us and not them, move amongst them with a gentle freedom
don't think of it as getting, think of it as offering to share yourself with them in a way that is mutually beneficial - no manipulation.
be secure within yourself and know that you are a sexually confident and powerful man and you are there best option, nd if your not you accept that, coz u wont accept 2nd class behavior nd u dont expect her to either.
and another thing. about sarging at parties when the girl's friend comes in, include her IMMEDIATELY before she opens her mouth coz fuck man i was in a relationship with this girl, nd her friends used to come in all the time nd distract her completely, nd it was extremely frustrating so yeh what you do is you don't let them get involved u fricking sarge them nd get their friend involved nd interested in you, so that your target now feels left out, like you were gonna feel, nd then include her into a mutual 3 way conversation where YOU are the centre, barrel and stack.

Iceman
05-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh man Candyman you're so right dude...I almost had that problem at LTRYouKnowWho's house...her friend came over, and they were about to start talking. The body language kind of turned away from me...I was about to get cut out entirely, so I immediately opened the friend, and interested her...they both turned back to me, and I controlled the flow from there.
A learning experience.