PDA

View Full Version : All girls are jealous

mikejones1477
09-08-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm currently working on jealously plots. So far my technique, for example, is I'll start a conversation with a two set, work it a little bit, then lets pretend a three set turns up, well what I do is, I'll ignore the two set for a minute and devote all my attention to the three set; then after I've introduced myself asked them how they know each other, etc. I'll intoduce the two girls I was talking to earlier so now we're all in one big group socializing. Once this is accomplished, that's when I'll start having little side conversations with my target and start to qualify her, which ultimately leads to me getting her number which is best for day/social circle game. The reason I do this is because it's a whole lot EASIER!!! to carry an interesting conversation with five people than it is with two or three people; which, if you think about it, really makes sense. Also on a side note, if you haven't visited Braddock's Youtube channel yet, do so, and write him an email thanking him for his generousity, especially for us college guys. But on his videos he describes exactly how to be great at social circle game and college game, and if you watch the clips you'll see it too; forget DHV stories with your social circle. In the example above you'll see that all my DHVs were observed and when I'm doing this in field I NEVER!!!!! TALK ABOUT MYSELF until I get to comfort and we start sharing similiar interests. Well this is a summary of what I have so far, oh and if you haven't done so already you should definitly sign up for Love Systems Super Conference; it's going to be awesome. Peace

-Mike

mikejones1477
09-09-2009, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=mikejones1477;633979]I'm currently working on jealously plots. So far my technique, for example, is I'll start a conversation with a two set, work it a little bit, then lets pretend a three set turns up, well what I do is, I'll ignore the two set for a minute and devote all my attention to the three set; then after I've introduced myself asked them how they know each other, etc. I'll intoduce the two girls I was talking to earlier so now we're all in one big group socializing. Once this is accomplished, that's when I'll start having little side conversations with my target and start to qualify her, which ultimately leads to me getting her number which is best for day/social circle game. The reason I do this is because it's a whole lot EASIER!!! to carry an interesting conversation with five people than it is with two or three people; which, if you think about it, really makes sense. Also on a side note, if you haven't visited Braddock's Youtube channel yet, do so, and write him an email thanking him for his generousity, especially for us college guys. But on his videos he describes exactly how to be great at social circle game and college game, and if you watch the clips you'll see it too; forget DHV stories with your social circle. In the example above you'll see that all my DHVs were observed and when I'm doing this in field I NEVER!!!!! TALK ABOUT MYSELF until I get to comfort and we start sharing similiar interests. Well this is a summary of what I have so far, oh and if you haven't done so already you should definitly sign up for Love Systems Super Conference; it's going to be awesome. Peace

-Mike

P.S. If you have questions or comments you're more than welcome to post them and I'll do my best to answer.:)