PDA

View Full Version : Where to sarge?

arty
05-02-2006, 07:25 PM
For all us under-21s, clubs and bars (which seem to be the most recommended sarging locations) are out-of-bounds. Where do you guys do your sarging? does it mostly happen at malls? all-ages clubs?

Iceman
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Day game.
Shopping centers, walking along streets, roads, in the city, in parks...anywhere you would go as part of a normal day where you could find targets.

JerseyTrash
05-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Book stores are good places, especially ones that have an attached cafe. Approach them while they're browsing, then insta-venue change to the cafe area.

Iceman
05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
And then you can venue-change again to a park. As you can tell, I'm kind of obsessed with park playgrounds.
They really are fantastic. Ever ridden a flying fox with both of you on it?...well...if you haven't...don't try it. Flying foxes tend to break...haha...but thats a story for another time.

alex_
05-02-2006, 11:26 PM
im too tall for flying foxes, theyr like walking foxes.. :p

simon
05-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Day game.
Shopping centers, walking along streets, roads, in the city, in parks...anywhere you would go as part of a normal day where you could find targets.
do you alter your game for daygame? I find that in daygame there are more single chicks and I find it harder to approach a single chick. How do you change your game for that?

Iceman
05-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Daygame is almost radically different. Girls have a completely different mindset. I'll go into it more when I"m not rushing off for work.

simon
05-03-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey Iceman, cool, thanks, mind if I add you in msn?
I also feel that MM doesn't go well with daytime .. but that may just be me and I'm still a newb.

Vincent Chase
05-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Where ever I am, that's the field, non-stop 24-7.
I do go to clubs and bars, but the majority of my game, if I had a guesstimation I'd say 70%, is daygame.
There do tends to be more 1 sets, game varies little, negging serves only the purpose of disarming and fewer DHVs are needed because you no longer need to convince an entire group of people of your high value.
Isolation is as easy as it gets and calibration, too, is simplified (to a degree.)
Best recommend.? Run normal game and slowly adjust, it's a different dynamic, not a different game.

PilotMan
05-03-2006, 09:05 AM
SARGE in CANADA for those 19+ we get to go to clubs and bars. I live in canada and do the bar and club scene, but I have to agree 65% of my Sargin is during the day at random places.

nForce
05-03-2006, 09:08 AM
Hmm in the UK you can go clubbing from the age of 18, most start at 16 tho especialy girls, most clubs don't ID.
90% of my sarging is done in clubs

simon
05-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Where ever I am, that's the field, non-stop 24-7.
I do go to clubs and bars, but the majority of my game, if I had a guesstimation I'd say 70%, is daygame.
There do tends to be more 1 sets, game varies little, negging serves only the purpose of disarming and fewer DHVs are needed because you no longer need to convince an entire group of people of your high value.
Isolation is as easy as it gets and calibration, too, is simplified (to a degree.)
Best recommend.? Run normal game and slowly adjust, it's a different dynamic, not a different game.
Okay, let's say you see this girl at the bus station or in the supermarket. I mean, people in a bar seem more open to be approached, to make new social connections!? And you also have a lot more time to talk to the set then if she's at the busstop/supermarket (obviously waiting for the bus, or picking up food in the supermarket). What do you do in those situations, meaning, how do you change your game if you know you don't have that much time. Still rush through A1-A3, #close and time bridge? That would still take some time ..
Would you mind sharing an example?
Thanks man,
Simon

BonaDae
05-03-2006, 02:07 PM
^^ ya, being a newb I have run into this situation a few times, care to share some light?

Iceman
05-03-2006, 06:05 PM
The bitch shield is a lot slower to go up when its a non-social setting like a supermarket.
This means you don't have to neg as much.
You're almost never going to need group theory in many day game locations. For example, unless you're at a shopping center, girls travel alone. This means a simple "hi" will work as an opener. Then, you can go into a single DHV routine like a funny story with embedded spikes...you can make these up easily, if one hasn't happened to you recently.
Just bear in mind you're probably not going to be able to k-close right there in daygame...you usually have to timebridge or venue-change at least once if you want to get anywhere NEAR Comfort or Seduction.
And to second what Vincent said...the field is wherever you happen to be.

simon
05-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Then, you can go into a single DHV routine like a funny story with embedded spikes...you can make these up easily, if one hasn't happened to you recently.
Doesn't this come up as weird? Let's say you approach this girl at the bus station, you say hi, run a DHV story (or a simple routine, because I'm in the NM and not allowed to use personal DHV's)... isn't she like "yeah whatever, and????" because it's not really a social environment..
In my humble opinion, it just feels a little weird.. I can't imagine to run trough A1-A3 at a busstop/supermarket/anywhere else daygame, and that's what's needed for a #close as far as I know..
Simon

Vincent Chase
05-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Who cares if it's a social environment, call her on not being socialble in any situation. It's just who you are, you're a talker and as a talker you could care less what she thinks, you've just got to get the words out, you don't care who's hearing them.
Besides, it would be weird If you just walked up to some chick and started spouting DHV stories, A2 in more than just DHV stories, and you still need A1. Day-game consists mainly of Attraction only, usually you will get to A3 and set up a TB, I would love to bounce but it's a lot harder during the day, then you use a location at the Comfort location for C1 than move to the "final comfort destination" for C2.
If I saw a girl at a bus-stop I would run MM, just like i hope you are.
"Hey, how are you doing? Fantastic. Can you help me out with something, I'm about to get on a bus and I have no idea where to go. I'm new in town and you look like fun, so where's the best places around to have a great time?"
Whoa, revolutionary! lol, just playing around. MM does not change because of day-game, you slow down, you bring down the energy, you lower the peacock, More time is needed in attraction. It's just another type of the same exact game. It's still paintball but now we're on teams instead of "free-for-all." Same game, but different dynamic. Most of the changes are aesthetic.

EZRyder
05-05-2006, 11:23 PM
This is a major sticking point for me. So I just say "Hi" HB: Hi "So I just got back from this amazing weekend with a couple of friends...etc"? Should DHV even be stories at this point or can they be acts (I.E. making jokes, busting on her a little bit, situational humor, etc.) I've been thinking of a David Blaine like approach (magic) with like "Hey, holy shit, I just found out i can do this" but i have a feeling it will come off too performing monkey. All the day game vids i see have terrible audio and i cant really tell whats going on. If i could get one solid day routine set in stone, I'd have the 1000 nm approaches done in a week.

simon
05-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Thanks Vince for your answers..

Should DHV even be stories at this point or can they be acts (I.E. making jokes, busting on her a little bit, situational humor, etc.)
I'd go with making jokes, bust a bit etc, maybe who lies more opener stacked with lying game. And then bust on her. C&F Style.
That's just me though.

Gandalf
05-15-2006, 01:53 AM
I don't know, I think that you can pretty much use the same material. I agree about the magic probably not being the best as it's much better for entertaining a whole group, but stories are always good.
One thing I've found with day game is that particularly in sort of downtown setting with a ton of coffee shops and shit like that is you can venue change relatively easily. Time constraints (real ones) can get in the way of that, but overall it's not too hard to get a girl to have a quick cup of coffee with you.

EZRyder
05-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Something I've discovered lately is that if you cant sarge the club, sarge outside it. Me and a wing have been just hitting the streets around half past 11 in the meat packing district (huge club area for those not familiar with the NYC area) and the HB concentration is huge. Only problem is you gotta catch alot of them and really pull hard to get them to forget where they were on their way to. I'll write a post on calibration for this once i get a little more mastery of this. Its a little tougher than normal day game because for some reason three girls on a mission to go clubbing are way tougher to slow down than one girl on her way to buy some soap. haha, but if its a mixed sets, the guys will always stop.
EX. I asked a mixed fourset for directions to somewhere simple. The 3 girls blew me off, but the guy stopped and helped out for like 5 minutes.
More on this to come