PDA

View Full Version : she wants me to call her

theplaymakerr
09-04-2009, 07:59 PM
ok i met this chick on PoF and we been texting for a week and now she wants me to call her so im going to call her on my lunch at work tomorrow.. but what should i say ? any ideas?...

i txt her and she txts me..but what is there to talk about on the phone if she wants me to call her? grrr

fawkes22
09-04-2009, 08:11 PM
I really don't mean to be rude, because I always try to be as helpful as possible, but good god man.

Ask her how her day is going? Talk about some funny or crazy thing that happened when you went out or at work. Try to set up a meet. You've been talking to her for a week now. It's shit or get off the pot time.

Be confident. Smile when you talk on the phone, people can tell when the other person seems happy. Have some energy in your voice.

Good luck!

theplaymakerr
09-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I really don't mean to be rude, because I always try to be as helpful as possible, but good god man.

Ask her how her day is going? Talk about some funny or crazy thing that happened when you went out or at work. Try to set up a meet. You've been talking to her for a week now. It's shit or get off the pot time.

Be confident. Smile when you talk on the phone, people can tell when the other person seems happy. Have some energy in your voice.

Good luck!

haha when i ment what to say on the phone i didn't mean in that aspect b/c we talked alot through texting and we have a clear base on how we're like and what not..that i wasnt sure what really to talk about cause i read on the forum here that people dont like talking on the phone before meeting that they just text then meet... <http://www.theattractionforums.com/online-game/100799-lessons-ive-learned-tips-online-game.html>

fawkes22
09-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I don't really talk on the phone either. Not because I don't want to or it's against a rule of mine or something, but just because it doesn't come up.

When you call her, just talk. Use this time to set up a meet. You know what she likes, now go get a date.