PDA

View Full Version : One of the biggest issues

Iceman
05-02-2006, 04:11 PM
One of the biggest issues facing underage sargers is that despite how much experience, both sexually and relationship-wise, there is a very real possibility that not only could you be a girl's first sex experience...you could also be her first experience for all other sexual-related acts, or, depending on how sheltered their lives have been, the first kiss or first serious boyfriend, in extreme cases.
Its both a moral and a tactical dilemma. Moral, because unless you're looking for a relationship, the girl is ultimately going to be hurt by your actions.
And tactical, because many DHVs and hints won't work, since the girl doesn't know what they refer to.

Accent
05-02-2006, 06:22 PM
Thats very true, because at this age,as far as i have seen, alot of girls still have this dreams about perfect relationships and etc. I know i am young, and i want to get into real relationship, i know i shouldnt do it, just because its not how world works, sure you can find one girl and stay with her but, the whole point point is to have fun while you young and experience world.
Young chicks are trouble :p

Misologist
05-02-2006, 11:42 PM
You know what you do then? Give them the "perfect relationship", make it a fairy tale ending, but only inconsistently which is hell PushPull mystery anyway. It's not even very hard to figure out what that would be for them because they're so young and they've been set up mainly by TV and books to want certain things. Then again, if you start to branch out of that into 'real world' stuff you become an incredibly powerful influence since you're leading her on such a deep level. Watch some romance movies guys: it's all in there, and it'll all become far more perfect and romantic on the trip from reality to her jealous girlfriends...but the thing is: she's more likely to herself believe the exaggerated version she ends up relaying, all you need is the basic elements.

Vincent Chase
05-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Keepin mind that I hardly sarge people my own age, let alone people younger than me, but this applies to 19 year old chicks,so it shouldn't be much of a stretch for anything else.
C2 routine:
"So you had any boyfriends? Anys serious... or not so serious relationships?"
"Blah, blah ,blah"
Regardless of whether or not if she asks you the converse, "So... uh, have you had any girlfriends" (most green bunnies will ask this in return,) you can go onto the next bit.
"Me. I dunno. I've had girlfriends in the past, but it all seems trivial doesn'tit? Especially with youth. It's hard to imagine settling down with anyone. But i don't want to deny myself the physical pleasures of lust. If I had a girlfriend I'd want to spend every waking moment with her, making her a godess. Giving her everything she wanted, everything she needed. You know, I wouldn't care if she said she didn't need thatkind of attention, that's the kind of attention i want to pay to my girl, I want her to be a princess, she should be the queen, savvy? I wish I has that kind of time to spend with someone, but I don't and ...that's allright. I like, well, this. *gesture between the two of you* THIS is good. I like this, two people, you know? But still, That's going to cause me some trouble, I'm going to be left behind on the kinesthetic front, i'm going to miss out on the physical side of relationships because of my god damned ideology. I'm not going to let that happen, i'm not going to let myself deny my sexuality. It is who I am, just like it's a part of you, just like it's everybody."
I've got other things like "sex is TOO taboo" and "Sexuailty is identity," but this one is great for establishing that you ARE NOT open to LTRs.
I just 4closed this hippie girl i've been sarging for a while close to a week ago, the reason I didn't Fclose her is because she told me that she was a virgin and wanted to have her first intercourse with the man she married... that's a hair too much commitment for me so i showed her the pleasure of sex excluding vaginal insertions. It was one of the best times i've had.
You don't have to fuck EVERY girl, remember NO means NO and you can respect a womans celebacy and survive... or you can have a wild night of fore-play, either way you have o make it clear to these girls BEFORE seduction that you are NOT open to a relaionship, if it is her first time try to trivialize it with things like: "Sex comes in bakers dozens, doll. I'm not the last and technically i'm not te first. The average woman has 12 sex partners in her life(, you're slacking.)"

Vincent Chase
05-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Come on, I doubt that my post is the be-all end-all solution to this problem, share how you resolved the issue.

Fitch
05-06-2006, 11:32 AM
the solution to the problem?
there is none (barring the chick isn't a slut). If you want any chance of laying a high school chick who isnt a slut, then youll have to get into a relationship with her. Even then, you still might not get laid. And so what? Relax guys, you should be having fun instead of thinking about how to lay high school chicks. It will come, just wait until you get to college. in high school, its all about the experience. Think of it like basic training for the army. youre prepping for when you hit college, and when you do youll be the biggest ladies man and everyone will envy you.
But yea, if you really want it, then be open about your sexuality. And what ever you do you need to make sure she is comfortable with you before you try to fuck her. just ask a leading question and youll figure out if she will have sex with you or not.
good luck guys.

Vincent Chase
05-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Okay, so I've extrapolated that Slib hasn'tlaid any chicks in high-school... that weren't sluts. Anybody else?

Sofa
05-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Ouch, VC! Aren't all you PUA's-in-training supposed to work together? You both have good points, though. But Slib, VC's little speech would work 70-80% of the time. It all depends on the kind of girl you're talking to. If she's a fun, risk-taking kind of girl who isn't all that in love with her virginity, she'd probably go for it. Others would just agree, but not do anything about it.

Confident
05-07-2006, 05:29 PM
some of my friends found a way to lay chicks in High School. You get them attracted and you get them drunk (this isn't field tested yet, my friends plan to do it soon, I'll let you know the results) but I don't realy recommand that you do this technique, but it's your choice.

Fitch
05-07-2006, 06:48 PM
VC, wow, i think you misinterpreted what i was saying. lol, ive fucked plenty of high school chicks. it just so happens to be that ive encountered quite a bit of resistance from some chicks and thats probably because they dont want to have sex until a little later in life. another thing, i wasnt disagreeing with you at all. in fact, i think that strategy will work pretty well. ill try it and fill you in on the results.

EZRyder
05-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Whats the point of learning game if your game-plan is to just get them drunk enough to hook up with you? A close always feels better when its sober. Getting them drunk seems very result oriented. No challenge=no fun. Running textbook game with all canned routines is more fun than just feeding some girl drinks until she consents to sleep with you. Even then she'll probably look back on it as a mistake. My advice, run textbook game and you should be fine. I mean, if it didnt work, why would we all be here, right?
Plus, IMO getting a girl drunk or even hooking up with a drunk girl (when you're sober) is like taking advantage of her.

Accent
05-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Intiresting, chicks Ive some across so far or most... just happend to be non virgins, I see alot of people say most girl in HS are virgins.... so which one is true lol? Ive heard from my female friend that most girls been fucked by age of 16. :rolleyes:
Makes me wonder now
P.S. about getting girls drunk, yeh thats kinda fucked up, but on other hand, come to think of it, if a girl doesnt want to have sex, will her opinion change if she drinks? Seriously if you get drunk and someone is gonna try to tell you "hey lets jump from watertower, all cool kids do that" will you fucking jump? You have to keep in mind that girl would like to have sex to, but her ASD wont let her, so being "drunk" could be an excuse for doing it.

trueno
05-07-2006, 09:15 PM
First of all i can see this problem happening everyday or atleast with me, first of all yes...they are most virgins or if they arent, they need much more time to get "there", and when you get there, most of them they think they're inlove with you, gosh. I dont like to be a heartbreaker but shit happens.
Another problem, is that most of them, wont respond to negs, and you have mostly to be more like a lover, than like a PUA. If they dont feel your interest, they wont feel interested, at least thats what happened to me, and like in general, not in all cases.
Btw, fuckin drunk girls, its a NO, at least for me, its not fair for them neither for you, if you just want to fuck a sack of bones, go get some hooker. Theres no fun in fuckin a drunk girl, you dont even have to game them. Boring.
-trueno

Vincent Chase
05-07-2006, 10:43 PM
VC, wow, i think you misinterpreted what i was saying. lol, ive fucked plenty of high school chicks. it just so happens to be that ive encountered quite a bit of resistance from some chicks and thats probably because they dont want to have sex until a little later in life. another thing, i wasnt disagreeing with you at all. in fact, i think that strategy will work pretty well. ill try it and fill you in on the results.
Sorry, I was in a pissy mood, one of my girls got in a car accident and i was venting in the wrong place. My remark wasn't called for.

Intiresting, chicks Ive some across so far or most... just happend to be non virgins, I see alot of people say most girl in HS are virgins.... so which one is true lol? Ive heard from my female friend that most girls been fucked by age of 16.
By age 18 2 in 3 women have been sexually assaulted, abused, moelested or harassed.
By age 17, an estimated 2 of every 7 girls will have had intercourse and 2 of every 5 have given or recieved oral sex.
1 in 3 girls will have masturbated by the age of 18.
These are gathered from various sources, including a poster in mylocal high-school.

alex_
05-08-2006, 05:17 AM
only 1 in 3? what happened to 93% masterbate in the shower? :p
i doubt it, of the chicks i know (alot) id say something like 1/2 or more..
//vc, hope shes ok :)

Sofa
05-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah, VC, I hope your girl's alright! And those stats sound pretty realistic from my (girl) side. But I think more of us have masturbated; it's just a lot more taboo for us to admit it than for guys.

Vincent Chase
05-10-2006, 01:45 AM
She's doing okay. Mostly whiplash, seat belts save lives.
Aren't all you PUA's-in-training supposed to work together?
Who said we were PUAs in training? I'd say a healthy dosage of us arre PUAs at this stage.