PDA

View Full Version : Stalling out in comfort...

theory
05-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Need help in my comfort stage im not talking about in the same location Im talken C2 C3 locations...
Perfect example was at a park today with a girl kino escalation was going real well and all but somewhere something just stalled out it seems to be such a huge sticking point and whats preventing alot of guys from getting laid...
Does anyone know how to recreate that sexual tension in the comfort building stage or is kino escalation the best way...
Ex. Have been seeing a HB 8.5 went to dinner= make out , she got to drunk and got into a fight with another chick over me it was awesome...study time in library , today park with dogs... Theres no lack of interest because shell throw IOIs out
Im around 10 hours here and dont know if its an extreme case of ASD but im not gonna blame it on that and put it on my lacking somewhere...

Satyre
05-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Sounds like you just need a location. Set it up. HAve her come over to your house and make your move, you need to continually escalate the kino and use routines in between those conversation gaps. It doesn't sound like she'll turn it down.

actives
05-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Sounds like you just need a location. Set it up. HAve her come over to your house and make your move, you need to continually escalate the kino and use routines in between those conversation gaps. It doesn't sound like she'll turn it down.
he mentioned

study time in library , today park with dogs
Sounds pretty kinky to me. haha
But yeah... find a good reason to have her come over. It's definitely there, but it seems like you might not have much time before you end up LJBF'd

Sovereign
05-03-2006, 12:38 AM
theory,
Kino, but in a deliberate way, make her give you a massage, don't just touch her causally at this point, touch her seductively. Definitely venue change is needed and you need to escalate the sexual content of your conversation.
And Satyre, I hear you are pretty good in the field, got a nice FR about you, although sadly there is only one puppetmaster my friend. ;-)

Bird
05-03-2006, 02:07 AM
The location and the activities you choose will raise or lower your chances.
So ....
Calibrate

Smoothlatinkid
05-03-2006, 10:20 PM
The M.O. for my hookups is DeAngelo's method---have them meet you at your house/apt., come in to see your pimp spot. Once they are there they will be expecting you to try and get them comfortable. DON'T. Grab your coat, act like you really want to leave to get drinks.
Then, after your c/f "date", come back, look at your watch, then say "It's late...I guess you could come in for a couple of minutes."
You're past the first date and you're hitting a wall. I agree with the other posters---use DHV routines, and throw in some vulnerablilty stories/routines. You're in comfort---so take it literally. DON"T FORGET TO KINO during this---this is vital in this stage, or you'll be her buddy without the fuck.
I've always found that Style's Eliciting Value Routine works EXCELLENTLY in comfort. Its based on some Ross Jeffries SS technique---which I would use to raise her temperature. Ross always says use the "connection" routines first---THEN the seduction ones. I've had mad success using this.
Anyway, keep us posted, brother. I have a feeling you'll get her.