PDA

View Full Version : Calibration for under 21's

Tux
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Younger women/girls generally tend to be a lot more emotional (emotionally unstable?!) In my personal experience Ive found that calibration is necessary eg with negs, its a lot easier for them to get to younger women and have a negative effect when gaming them. Anyone had any experiences of things like this where calibration needs to be altered for younger women?
-Tux

Stallion
05-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Younger women/girls generally tend to be a lot more emotional (emotionally unstable?!)
Hormones.
Girls in there teens are still changing and their hormones are playing around with them all the times.
As they start going out and start getting the attention from boys/guys and start having reationships they are feeling things for the first time.
They don't always know how to deal with these new emotions so they will be unstable.

In my personal experience Ive found that calibration is necessary eg with negs,
-Tux
You can research loads and not learn anything untill you put it into practice as much as possible, field calibration is the key.
Go out as much as you can and open as much as you can.

ShadowKing
05-07-2006, 01:56 PM
This one girl just got too emotional for me, too many mood swings and ignoring me when i i talked to her then aplogies later etc...but is freezing her the right thing to do? or do i just admit that it is something normal..young women goes through these emotions..

Chucky Cheese
05-07-2006, 03:22 PM
It seems like, at least here in the middleofniwheresville, most high school girls haven't developed much of a bitch sheild simply because they aren't going to clubs and being constantly approached. I just can't decide if negs are a good idea, because they obviously make you different than the beta guys, or if they'll just make her feel like your not worth pursuing (too much DHV?). Any opinions?

Sofa
05-07-2006, 04:53 PM
As a high-school girl, I'd say that most of us don't have the self-confidence to deal with negs. If you tell a girl my age she's got horse teeth (C- vs. U-shaped smiles), she'll either tell you to go screw yourself or spend the rest of the night freaking out about her teeth and not paying attention to you. I suggest you neg her on personality stuff rather than physical stuff; we know ourselves well enough on the inside, but that doesn't mean we're confident with our outside.

EZRyder
05-08-2006, 04:49 PM
depends on the girl, and the horse teeth thing was only for girls with huge bitch shields and were totally confident if not cocky about their appearance. If you're gaming the girls in HS that know they're hot (and you find them in HS in abundance) simple negs like "your nose wiggles when you talk" or the wiping spit off your face. Even try "I like your eyes, especially the left one" or "I like your eyes....Can i touch them" i'd say 90% of the neg repertoire is safe on HS girls. but then again, I'd say that 90% of negs would work on your average girl anywhere. Something you're forgetting is that negs arent just to disarm the bitch shield but to convey that you're not attracted to the target. If a girl thinks you're hitting on her, she'll probably get uncomfortable. I strongly disagree that most girls in HS dont have a BS. If they didnt, AFCs would always get the girls and you wouldnt be here.

Dragon
05-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Just my take on things, Yes I will take flames on this, but I've found just from callibration you DON"T need Negs if your approach is strong enough. Daygame the opener itself is enough to disarm them especailly if thier under 18 and 21 even. In nightgame again if your approach is strong enough negs aren't nessary- I've done this numerous times and its been proven by myself in all ages and 21+ clubs. But I'm just a kid, what do I know.

lovesimulator
05-12-2006, 01:46 AM
When youre going for 18 year olds I think it is important to remember that they haven't had the experience of 25+ year olds, in relation to guys. A lot of them just don't have bitch shields and don't really require a lot of negging - unless they are hardcore party girls. Think about it. They've just turned 18, they've just started hitting clubs. They don't know what to expect.
Be gentle with them :)
LS