PDA

View Full Version : Where do I take younger girls??

jayman
05-02-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm 18 and I've heard a lot of talk about coffee shops and lounges being good places to have a first meeting after you've gotten a girls number but I think that works the best with 21+ women. I can't imagine asking a girl who's still in high school to meet up at a starbucks or something. I need some ideas of where to first meet up with a younger girl once I've number closed. Any ideas? Would it be okay to just invite her to my house right off the bat if she knows I still live with my parents?

Tux
05-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Try something fun and inexpensive like pool or mini golf, I generally go for something more exciting (and less cliche) than the cinema. You might want to build comfort first before you invite her round your house.

Simplistic
05-02-2006, 03:02 PM
something I've done is just tell her to be ready at whatever time and I'll pick her up. if she asks where you're taking her, just say something like "umm, I'll figure something out." this was actually my second time hanging out with that girl, but when I picked her up she kept asking "where r we going?" I just took her to some local shops and we walked around but I could see how nervous/excited she was by not knowing where I was taking her. If its your first time just have her meet you somewhere close and take her to a low key coffee shop where you guys can talk. I think David D is the one who said dont tell them exactly where you are taking them and it works like a charm.

Hawkish
05-02-2006, 03:06 PM
Actually star bucks is perfect for under 18.You can sit drink coffee and just generally chill. i went to coffee shops all the time with girls in highschool, and yeah burger joints are good to. i wish i knew about the tactics here, cuz i could have really used that time together in a low key enviorment to build comfort. You can have study sessions there too. Again coffee shops = comfort building time.

Iceman
05-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Its certainly possible to invite a girl around your house straightaway as Day2...I've done it myself with my current LTR.
You need a reason why its better to go there than another place. My house has a pool, a table tennis table, a pool table, and a big surround sound and plasma screen set up (I just realised how much like bragging that sounds :D)...so there's plenty to do there.
If your house is less entertaining, you might want to consider going out somewhere. Parks are good...especially if they have playgrounds.

JerseyTrash
05-02-2006, 08:31 PM
Bowling, girls love bowling. It's a fun environment, without it being too serious. Besides, teaching her how to bowl correctly is easy kino.

alex_
05-02-2006, 11:30 PM
alrite, nxt mm party is at icemans place :D

Misologist
05-02-2006, 11:35 PM
If you have to do something more clasically fun then take her out shopping, but be sure you have money to spend and definitely let her know that you're in charge; that she's just a consultant. Plus: it means you can go by the pet store if things aren't working out; wicked Plan B.

Eclectic
05-03-2006, 03:55 AM
I agree with Hawkish, I go and have been for coffee with girls of 17/18/19, and find its perfectly ok. Its short and sweet, and just a cool chilled out enviornment. Park can be cool also, and you can watch the little girl in her come out. Go somewhere with cool shops, that have gagets and stuff. They have convo built into them. Remember, it doesn't matter that much what you do, its spending time with you that counts (even for u21s). Failing that, take her to Iceman's place:D
As for living with your parents at 18, dont worry bout it. Its only a limit if you think it is. Most guys your age do, I'll be moving back home in a few weeks

svt
05-03-2006, 04:34 AM
Coldstone (icecream shop) has worked multiple times for me, its awesome food and theres always alot of energy in there, if theres not give them a tip and the employees sing, then youu can have a quick dance with your target.
BTW coldstone is my bounce location if its first meeting, if second its first stop on the adventure =). (I use the mall normally for first meetings then bounce to coldstone).

Liberator
05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Take them somewhere they've never been before, excite and amaze them... just swing it so they dont know where they're goin, only that it's cool as fuck, just make sure they trust u enough to allow u to keep the venue a mystery.
Love
Liberator

jackm
05-03-2006, 12:55 PM
take her for a walk :), then if she would like you can go with her to a bar for a drink. for sure dont take her home for a date, because she might feel that if you wanna take her home you wanna also take her to bed.

Iceman
05-03-2006, 06:01 PM
take her for a walk :), then if she would like you can go with her to a bar for a drink. for sure dont take her home for a date, because she might feel that if you wanna take her home you wanna also take her to bed.
Wrong.
Your house is one of the best places to go if you're underage. Remember, you should be treating girls somewhat like your bratty best friend in some respects...and your bratty best friend probably comes over your house all the time.

CandymanPUA
05-09-2006, 06:28 PM
try:
movie night at your place.
coffee
shopping
outdoor movie cinema
a play
beach
theme park
paint balling
laser gaming
arcade gaming
tourism district

october
05-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Wow, someone else realised that play parks are the best place ever for teen sarging....
I feel obliged to tell a sickening story. On day 2 of meeting my first girlfriend, at the age of 14, we went to an empty kid's play park ( it was night time). We were casually kissing in the huts, and then we realised two chavs* were having sex in the hut next to us:eek: . Being young and innocent, we didn't find this hillarious and sickening at the same time *cough,cough*. so we were stuck in the hut for two hours, too embarressed to come out becuase they were fucking and would see us, and had to make up ridiculous excuses for why we were late home...
Anyway, apart from that type of thing, i agree with iceman.
Playparks Rock
* do you have chavs in U.S.A? I think it's the equivilant of trailer trash wearing flat-peaks and thinking they're gangsters.

rangler
05-15-2006, 01:25 AM
I have had luck sneaking into a cemetary. Going to 24hour coffee shops (If your in Canada go to Tim Hortons). Going to the beach both day and night. (Nights are hot). Walks in parks. Playgrounds. Walking train tracks. Watching Sunrises and sunsets. My backyard with some markers and paper having an "Art contest". (lol she won) Shopping in a strip mall or indoor mall. Waterparks. Walking a dog. A stopped car. (Hers, mine, and/or parents) Camping. Got drunk and spent a night with a girl in the stairwell of a public parking garage. (24hours, no security recommended) Here are one I havn't done: going to the sneaking around a hospital (they are open 24 hours a day).

Gentle Man
05-16-2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah I think that's also my favourite...because you can get to know the girl better!:D And you can be sure that no one is disturbing you!:) But if you don't like going for a stroll then you have to go to a bar...question: Are you allowed to go to a disco under 18?If yes,till when?
That's because I'm not used to your conditions and the mood+activites+the girls of America/Australia/whereever...:D
In Germany you're e.g. allowed to go to disco till 12 o' clock...so for me it's good place to go with a girl...cause "our girls" like boys who dance^^
Give me a description of your places,please!
Bye greetz:cool:

TimothyExpress
05-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Dark alleys and dungeons work best for me

yellowjacket
06-02-2006, 12:14 PM
& most important don't think about what to do with her to much just do whatever!!!!:cool:

yellowjacket
06-02-2006, 12:15 PM
:cool: invite her to the mall!!! & then to your car!!!